• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Numbers *8/6/10* Lake Alfred Florida

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, you should all come to my tourney since the only date I can do it in August is the 6th which coincides with this (again). Everybody needs to say bye to me :(

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm gonna be upset FOR esam if everyone decides to go to neither tournament :glare:
There's a few days to organize a full carpool of people who don't drive their cars to SFL. It has little to do with choosing one tournament over another; it has to do with having a general difficulty with traveling to SFL.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I understand that, but people are having trouble choosing dates/tournaments etc., so I hope some of you will be able to make it to at least one of the ZPs before ESAM departs is all I'm sayin'.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
now im not sure if im gonna come.

just realized this is the same weekend as AFO in Orlando now (August 6th) and i wanted to go there for my birthday since its that sunday, August 7th

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX :(

Wait, what's AFO?
Anime Festival Orlando

the biggest yearly con in Orlando thats still in a hotel. The same hotel as CEO actually. Its been there every August for yeeeeeeeeears

its not as big as far as size as Megacon, but its in a hotel and Ive always felt it was more fun

gallax

Smash Hero
Anime Festival Orlando

the biggest yearly con in Orlando thats still in a hotel. The same hotel as CEO actually. Its been there every August for yeeeeeeeeears

its not as big as far as size as Megacon, but its in a hotel and Ive always felt it was more fun
If i can go and score with some girl of age and at least a 7/10 im comin.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Alright Guys this is set for august 5-6 Can i get people interested to post.

I know that ESAM is having his monthy and that there is an anime convention in orlando on this day.

lets hype this up guys i am going to get 10-15 locals and possibly pools

GET HYPE

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
your gay and did not bother to check . then you had the chance to change it with well over a months notice and chose not to jerk.
I couldn't change it to the next weekend cause of mayhem fest.
And the weekend before wasn't good for anyone.

We have 13 people going. I'm sorry. **** happens.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
They can't change the date.

What can only be done is that FL TOs listen to GDX about his suggestions on tourney dates so in the future, situations like this don't occur.
speaking of which, i need to update my thread

GDX da sage

...i like it :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Since ill be in town for my birthday for alittle ill do mms. No tourneys for me

:diddy: or :wario: $1-5

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I can bring a car to this. Me, radix, gindler, and 2 others willing.
Gallax that would really be great. You won the First Holy Smash and i would love to have you return.

but i dont think you realize this falls on the same day as your epic trip to ybor. You are going to have a good *** time and meet some great people, but if you would rather come to Holy Smash as a driver i would be grateful.

Top Bottom