• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Numbers *8/6/10* Lake Alfred Florida

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
idk yet man parent johns lol ill let u know if i can but its like a 50 50 thing right now depends on what my parents say :urg: ima try though hopefully the fact that its at a church will sway them lol :awesome:
Yeah I hope and you should explain that its a lock in once you are in you are not going out (barring dinner / food) till 10 am on the 6th.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yeah i will man times like this i wish i was in ******g college

bringing a full setup waives door fee right?
it waves the extra fee for the lock in. Not the venue fee

you will pay at least $5 to be in the venue.

if you bring a set up to the lock in i will not charge you the lock in fee only the venue fee

Lockin fee = $5.00
Venue fee = $5.00

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
no problem. if you come to the lock in or not i would be grateful if you bring both of your sets to help the tourney run smoothly and allow for max MMs and friendlys

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
so is that tropical storm like gone does anybody know?
That tropical storm means nothing to me. I'm sure the venue is sturdy enough to get through a tropical storm. So really, this isn't worth talking about.

On the other hand, I'm hoping for some killer friendlies and to meet some cool new people.

Btw, is anyone still cool and plays Tatsunoko vs Capcom? I'm willing to bring it if anyone is down for some matches. So hard to find people to play with.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I haven't played TvC in a while. I may nub it up and just pick TekkaMen.

That's if I play. I'd rather play MvC3 because it's Mahvel.... somewhat.

Oh, I forgot to ask. I may need a ride to this. Anyone can take me if need be?

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
d torr i could possibly get u a ride but not certain also ill bring mvc3 if anyone actually wants me to bring it thank god that dang storm is gone lol which means HYPE

also d torr i need a teammate would u be willing to team cus pie is still in ohio i may go more falco than kirby at this

True Blue

Smash Lord
SO MUCH HYPE! And if anyone brings MvC3 I will be there to play! lol. Though whom ever brings it what system is it gonna be for? And if need be I could bring mine. Though I play on the PS3.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I prefer controller over fight stick. Then again, I'm not that good at MvC3. lol

I doubt that I will do teams but if I win enough MM's I would be willing to join them. I will go either Wario or MK.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Well
Change of plans, as Masky and myself will not be attending to save a wee bit o' money (like 70 for myself).
See you at NLL.

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
I like using the D-Pad on the PS3 controller when playing MvC3 but I can deal with the XBox360 controller. Just my inputs are not all too accurate lol.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
really its just i hate the feel of the controller when i do a combo with it it just doesnt feel smooth and i hate trying to do a dragon punch with either controller lol and I seem to miss some of the easiest input with the controller fight stick just feels smooth XD true blue who's your team?

LineRider

Smash Cadet
Alright Tampa (minus RedHalberd and Mampam) is killing this tournament.

Question: What time do the events start (ie brawl doubles, singles, etc etc)

Also, I'm down to play MvC3

-Ryder

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
considering it. I wouldn't be entering both events more than likely, IF I came

True Blue

Smash Lord
really its just i hate the feel of the controller when i do a combo with it it just doesnt feel smooth and i hate trying to do a dragon punch with either controller lol and I seem to miss some of the easiest input with the controller fight stick just feels smooth XD true blue who's your team?
I use Jill, Ammy, and Wolverine. Lol. Jill is replaced with Felicia if the system didn't get her.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
oh ok cus i dont have jill on my xbox lol i use wolverine deadpool and hsien ko

@gdx it dont matter if u enter it just matters that ur swag radiates through the venue lol

so my ride situation is looking bad right now so if push comes to shove who would be willing to give me a ride to this if my ride cant do it

Exdeath

Smash Master
Official Update

$5 Brawl Doubles starts at 1 P.M.

(I'll ask everyone who wants to enter and then entrance fee/payouts will be decided) Marvel vs. Capcom 3 starts at 1:30 P.M.

$5 Brawl Singles Pools starts at 3 P.M.

Payouts for Brawl Events:

10-14 Entrants ($50-$70 Pot):
1st 45% ($22.50-$31.50)
2nd 30% ($15-$21)
3rd 15% ($7.50-$10.50)
4th 10% ($5-$7)

A possible alternative for 10-19 is:
15-19 Entrants ($75-$95 Pot):
1st 35% ($26.25-$33.25)
2nd 25% ($18.75-$23.75)
3rd 16% ($12-$15.20)
4th 10% ($7.50-$9.50)
5th 7% ($5-$6.65)
5th 7% ($5-$6.65)

20-29 Entrants ($100-$145):
1st 40% ($40-$58)
2nd 25% ($25-$36.25)
3rd 15% ($15-$21.75)
4th 10% ($10-$14.50)
5th 5% ($5-$7.25)
5th 5% ($5-$7.25)

Notice

Viper and I will be making a shuttle run up to the Poinciana area tonight.

Top Bottom