• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 37 Project WHOBO4 (3 of 5) by GameOver Video Games- IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Uhmm… sorry, I want them to keep some aspects. But backtrack on prat falls and bring back the red shells, aswellas young link instead of tl. Tl is laaammeeee. And I liked the melee and 64 stages better :( other than smashville, new pork city, delfino plaza, and castle seige. A few of the characters from melee roster I would like to see added, but other than that, brawl is better graphics and has more combos an clashes in fighting styles. Anyways, I digress, we can probably plan on at least one or two (if not more) of my friends joining in on this tournament. Do we know what the starting brackets for teams look like so far? They kinda wanna know what to expect (I just told them to expect to be the first one out, lol :) )

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yo Zano, I could say something mean but you're a cool guy.

Denti

Smash Master
Yeah don't worry about it Daham lol no one is mad at anyone just friendly discussion over a not so friendly topic haha. Good Illmatic :)

To answer your question Daham, the notable players going to this are: Gnes, Trela, Denti and Illmatic. A lot of not so big names that are still pretty good are going too. Expected size is mid 30s.

:phone:
I feel pretty honored that you would call me a big name :D I guess I'm on my way!

Daham1

Smash Cadet
I guess I'll just have to try and rip the title of top 5 Olimars from you ;) good luck. I am your opponent!

Dojo

Smash Champion
Confirmed.

Edit:

@Infern: You and Y.b.M. should try to carpool with someone else from Dallas. Full carpools make gas a LOT cheaper and will make the driver a lot more bearable.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Hmm… maybe MK should be banned. He's ripping through Texas with nado spam :troll:
Hehe ;) anyways… tourney is still on, right? Nados didn't ruin it?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Someone is going to be very sad after that MM...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They let you demo any game they have...say MvC2? Or the other random old school games they have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom