• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 35: Project WHOBO 4(phase 1 of 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Is this "WHOBO fee" in addition to the donations to bring in OoC players or something else?
its the same thing. i will try to get the oocountry players but if i cant, it goes to pot bonus for whobo.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sync, you have Wii, bring it to this.

Please reserve a big TV for my recording...if not, whatever.

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
Is there anything happening in Houston next weekend?? That is when ill be visiting Texas and I would be hyped to smash with you guys. -Stridez

:phone:

DarkFuzz

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the tournament scene, so I have a few questions.

What if I can get there exactly at 11:30? I got conflicts that make it so that I can get there by the start of the event. Will I still be able to register and participate?

Sync.

Smash Champion
Of course! What will be your tag when entering the tournament? Just text Xyro or me (numbers are in the OP) and we'll make sure you can make it in if you come at the time you say you are :)

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah I'll make sure you're picked up on the way. PM me your address and whoever is taking me will bring you along too. I can guarantee a ride home tho.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Is there anything happening in Houston next weekend?? That is when ill be visiting Texas and I would be hyped to smash with you guys. -Stridez

No tourney, but there may or may not be a last-minute fest or something since it sometimes happens out of nowhere. You should see what Sync is up to that weekend.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yeah I'll make sure you're picked up on the way. PM me your address and whoever is taking me will bring you along too. I can guarantee a ride home tho.
Probably important to double check this Phatz. I think he is saying he can't guarantee a ride home for you.

There is something going on in Dallas I think, so just check out the Houston Thread and see if anyone will be in town and willing to host a fest. Maybe while you are in Houston you can take a trip to Dallas?

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
yeah tesh, im aware of what he meant...but eh you know something always happens when i try to go to a hobo - . - so it might not matter WHAT he meant

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lol just go, if you live "10 minutes way" by car, it won't kill you to just walk home or stay over and go to Battle Network on Sunday.

Anyway, PM him, deal with it and

COME TO HOBO!!!!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
(((Whobo 4 Announcement))) Lets make this years whobo 4 the biggest smash tournament to hit texas. With everyones help and support we can. I will be talking to sponsors soon about this event so once I get some info ill make an announcement. In the mean time I have created 2 flyers for this event and both of them are printable. I ask everyone to help us promote it. Pass them out to your friends and if your in school post them in areas were people can see them. You can click on each flyer to view different sizes. Im looking forward to a blockbuster weekend so register online now before prices go up at www.tysseries.com/whobo4 Ill also be making a list of the money matches so we can turn them into main events. Once money matches are confirmed post and ill create the schedule. Im hyped so LETS GO!

Black and White Flyer-> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22320833@N03/6845357511/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Color Flyer-> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22320833@N03/6845352495/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
r we still rolling with the usual CP stgs or r brinstar and RC banned?

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i know i was just curious as u know there as been contemplation on whether those stgs were ever going to be played again

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not enough cash, Stranger.
I have classes monday and I still need to do another 6 hours of work on the school website.
And rather hang with Espy during the weekend since we both don't have money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom