• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23=3/6/2010=Dao(cali) vs Gnes(tx)!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Nah, I could've gone.

But if I did, WHOBO2 would've been difficult to scrounge up money for.

Lrn2questionscenarios, Gnes.
Hmm and now for the end of my scheme...

basically hypothetically if all the sonics went u would have gone, and still gone to whobo somehow scraping up the money be it by job/or saving up because whobo will be epic.

Instead, since no sonics are going u choose to not go and save up the previously saved hobo money for another tourney and/or whobo.

So what u should say is, im not going because i dont want to go, and i dont love gnes, and i am a bailer.

There we go :(.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hmm and now for the end of my scheme...

basically hypothetically if all the sonics went u would have gone, and still gone to whobo somehow scraping up the money be it by job/or saving up because whobo will be epic.

Instead, since no sonics are going u choose to not go and save up the previously saved hobo money for another tourney and/or whobo.

So what u should say is, im not going because i dont want to go, and i dont love gnes, and i am a bailer.

There we go :(.
Let me put it this way, Gnes:

If you lived four hours away from a venue, had a minimum wage job so that money is ALWAYS tight because you go to tournaments every month, and if the top Diddys from every corner of the nation suddenly bailed on a tournament you were so hyped about BECAUSE they were coming, but helps you in that you now have GUARANTEED money to go to a much, MUCH larger tournament where they all decided to go to instead, would you still go to the smaller tournament?

This also implies that you'd actually WANT to see each and every Diddy in one spot.

Keep in mind that I don't have any Sonics around me at all (that are active). You at the very least have Fliphop to chat to about Diddy stuffs. And if you don't have him now, you've had him in the past. I've had NO ONE. Ever.

In other words, I'm johning/whining hard.

=====

And horse****, I love Gnes. Gnes doesn't love me.

Gah777

Smash Lord
No, i wouldn't make you ;-; lol i was just quoting what Omega Zero from Megaman Zero 3 says "われはメシアなり! Ahahahahaha!!" or "I am the messiah! Hahahahaha!!!"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think he meant logic logic not pyronic star logic like inui logic you see the logic of this sentence is very logicable.
You don't even KNOW how hard I want to sig this.
Too bad my signature's already perfect.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
remember, venue for is 10$ this time because we have a MASSIVE *** room. plz bring full set-ups!

Xyro77

its actually both.

also, as you guys know the new tier list will be coming out soon. IF it comes out before hobo 23 then hobo 23 will use the new tier list as the standard. This also means we can have REAL mid tier events......trust me.....there will be players like espy/jerm/esca that will LOVE this.

we will see

Xyro77

i cant tell you. but IF hes out, he will be in a mid tier tourney so u still have a chance to earn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom