• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23=3/6/2010=Dao(cali) vs Gnes(tx)!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela, come team with me =(
Zac, let me tell you something.

You wanting to team with me is like trying to ask a girl out. You keep asking her until she finally says yes, and your like "Sweet! I've been waiting for thi-"

All of a sudden, a girl 1000x hotter than the one you just asked out walks by.

Zac: "Wow."
GF: "Zaccy-poo, let's go reserve a hotel room, just for the two of us! We can do whatever we want in the-"
Zac: "You know what? I dump you. Come here, Mrs. girl that's 1000x hotter than my dumped GF!"
GF: "....."

ZAC, I DON'T HATE YOU OR ANYTHING. IT WAS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I GOT 25TH IN DOUBLES WITH ERROR. TRUSTING YOU IS A TOUGH THING TO DO, SO WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN TEAM WITH ME FOR SURE AND NOT DROP ME LIKE LAST TIME AND MAKE ME WAIST MY PRECIOUS AND DELICIOUS 10 DOLLAR BILL, WE CAN TEAM. AS OF NOW, GNES HAS BEEN A GOOD BUD DUD AND DOESN'T TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AWAY FROM ME.

Also, I've been wanting to team with you since Ozzfest 3 :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was all a trap. He was never really on your side.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, since Trela is comparing himself to a girl in the analogy, technically it would be a Xyro-ette.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wtf baby xyro has risen
Oh so u saw it too? The hint of xyro LIVES in his creation! When i made my children i programmed them to be like me. So far only one has malfunctioned(razer) and because of that.....he is an outcast.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Malfunctioned? More like infected with viruses and malware to the point where you want to smack him so that he'll work right.

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela if you don't wanna team with him I'll take him

lol like that would happen.
YOU STOLE MY TASTY GNES FROM ME IN LOW TIER TEAMS. BECAUSE OF YOUR SAID ACTIONS, I NOW HAVE NOONE IN LOW TIER TEAMS. MY SAM HAM IS ALONE. I MUST NOW WAIT FOR WHOBO 2 TO ONCE AGAIN USE MY TREBLARIO TRAINER, AND ONCE I DO, I WILL OBLITERATE YOU IN OUR "MONEY MATCH".

*cracks nuckles*

I'll be waiting...

Xyro77

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! My son carries the legacy on with no problem.

*cracks eggs*

Ill be watching...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is horrible.

*cracks bamboo*

I'll be murderhousing.

Esca

Smash Champion
Hey guys, before this tournament starts or whatever, I really want yall to know that I'm friends with every one of you. I couldn't ask for better people to associate with.

I'm sorry in advanced for how gay I'm going to play this tournament. Please stay my friends.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes: Diddy player, Troll, and now Child Thief.

Xyro77

Hey guys, before this tournament starts or whatever, I really want yall to know that I'm friends with every one of you. I couldn't ask for better people to associate with.

I'm sorry in advanced for how gay I'm going to play this tournament. Please stay my friends.
As long as you dont go metaknight, its fair

Dont tempt me boy, i have taken one away from u, and i can take another

WAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
If trela was stolen, i seriously would be forced to ban you from all future events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom