• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've seen you play on livestream before quite a bit HRNUT. Besides, you proved me wrong and Dphat got it up the butt slightly lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i actually don't mind the running away cuz i have gotten used to it by now, if a player doesn't think they can legitimately beat me in a match they run away, i get mad in tourney but i understand why a player would do that...but idk why someone would travel to florida enter singles make it out of brackets then say i'm done trying if i ever travel i'm not gonna say i wasn't trying even if i play much worse than i normally do...and whats up with most of Texas saying that when their player loses that that person wasn't trying lol

okay by that logic since i lost to Gnes and didn't go marth who i was originally gonna go vs him i wasn't trying oh and as for fighting Lee i should've just timed him out when i was up an entire stock but i stopped trying >.<

thanks DMG

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I don't know why TX defending me. HRnut = SUPER Legit and beat me fair and square hes obviously better then me like I'm not even trying to be sarcastic. He beat me in friendlies, beat me in pools, and got me in bracket. I was just upset over the fact that I had to play HRnut first round in bracket. But he's super cool and I hope he does come to TX for whobo. (I don't need people to john for me.... a lost and I know it no need to belittle the other player).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
For pools, I know a lot of people don't try. For some MM's I know people don't try because either it's not a large amount, because they don't want to play too hard and get tired, etc.

For Bracket though, IDK why someone wouldn't care like you said.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HRnutt lives in a hutt wit a mutt takin it up tha butt from king tutt who has a cutt on his gutt.

*realizes that i am the next tupac*

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Thanks Dphat, Tx is mad cool i enjoy the company i'm gonna try to come to Whobo along with co18 if he can go, probably gonna grab seibrik and drag him along as well, i had fun all three days of winterfest and now i'm glad i got seventh because i learned that i need to work on some things, i'm not as good as i want to be yet, gotta take Gnes down next time we meet, no more frigate orpheon...

funny thing is i thing every snake main that counterpicked that stage that day lost there lol i watched ally lose there i think razer lost there and then i lost there probably gotta re-evaluate my counterpicks lol

i can't wait for whobo

dojo mm

your ness vs my captain falcon ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
Thanks Dphat, Tx is mad cool i enjoy the company i'm gonna try to come to Whobo along with co18 if he can go, probably gonna grab seibrik and drag him along as well, i had fun all three days of winterfest and now i'm glad i got seventh because i learned that i need to work on some things, i'm not as good as i want to be yet, gotta take Gnes down next time we meet, no more frigate orpheon...
MY *****...sorry about that **** on frigate.

HAD TO PAY THOSE BILLS ON TIME!!!

Lol them friendlies at eddie's house...too fun. **** that cookie cutter lmao.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
MY *****...sorry about that **** on frigate.

HAD TO PAY THOSE BILLS ON TIME!!!

Lol them friendlies at eddie's house...too fun. **** that cookie cutter lmao.
Next time i'm gonna just stick to the neutrals i don't even like frigate orpheon or lylat lol usually mutual banned, the cookie cutter combo is mad legit though its getting posted on youtube lol so you can watch yourself get 0-death by one attack lmao. You gotta admit though you were worried on lylat til i got dumb and aggressive :laugh:

nah son, samus dittos
Naw son, Wario dittos.
Nah son, falcon dittos.
how about the ganon challenge with a twist we'll do a falcon one, a wario and a samus one lol

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Gnes, Dphat does have a positive record against you in MM's though. Same for Razer. He's like 4-2, 5-2 with him or something like that.
You know Dphat has only beaten me once right? And that was barely. The rest I've won.

Gnes used diddy and if he says he was sandbagging and wanted 2nd seed at a national tourney in addition to knowing I would never stop talking about then I dunno what to say about TX. Aside from Dphat that means Texas only doesn't sandbag when they win Rofl.
I don't really think Winterfest was national. The only OOS was m2k and ally and a small group of TX peeps.

Can't wait for another rematch now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The Wario challenge is unwinnable. Literally. Get Chomped one time, you get infinited.

Razer Dphat's won more than 1 time in MM's. I KNOW SHEEP MAN!!!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
how about the ganon challenge with a twist we'll do a falcon one, a wario and a samus one lol
LMFAO GANON CHALLENGE soo much fun, lol falcon probably be fun and wario going to be a nightmare.. triple dair EWWWWW... LOL lets do it HRnut. Dude keep me informed on whats going on with Florida and if they are going to make it to Whobo dawg.

And me and razer are like 2-2 in MMs. MM razer next time lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
true i will do so, i had alot of fun dude, Razer you paid the bills if ally starts playing other characters then i guess i'll have to say that you are the best pure snake main, fighting d3 is mad homo though but its possible. triple wario no infinites lol

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
CO18 counting all these friendlies. Have you forgotten our set on the AMAZING BC WIFI TOURNEY FOR GLORY AND HONOR? Thats what I thought.

gg.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes Infinites Because Wario Is Gay And He Goes Wah-wah-wah!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope. Dphat should become a Wario main

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HRnutt lives in a hutt wit a mutt takin it up tha butt from king tutt who has a cutt on his gutt.
so then u are confirmed for WHOBO?

PREPARE FOR MY ZAIR IN YOUR HAIR IF YOU DARE!
please try to get them to go. and tx will have thier 5 ready.

GET READY TO ACCEPT DEFEAT WHEN I GET YO *** BEAT BY MY MEAT IN THA STREET WIT A BIRD SINGING TWEET TWEET!

BOP DO WHOP, POP my SOCK!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey it's that kid who plays Wolf

IT'S GOOFY TIME!!!

"NO DAD NO!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom