• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Well... you lost to Lee in a set once before. And Lee has never beaten me in a set.

And seeing how as I'm part of Texas, then you sir are incorrect.

CO18

Smash Hero
Well... you lost to Lee in a set once before. And Lee has never beaten me in a set.

And seeing how as I'm part of Texas, then you sir are incorrect.
Did you really just post that? Well you've lost to ally/tyrant before and ally/tyrant has never beaten me in a set therefore Ive beaten you.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I've beaten Hylian in a set.
Hylian's beaten Dojo in a set.
Dojo's beaten M2K in a set.
M2K beat YOU!

gg? This is stupid =(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hold shield -> Throw Banana? =P

You only think it's that easy. I've gotten plenty of anti-Havok training since then (curse you Sethlon). I'll gladly take on any MK in a MM, even if it's M2K. See you at VC7 =D
should be fun indeed :p

Gnes

Smash Master
CO18 you cant beat me...you will be MY FIRST MM at VC/WHOBO.
And also i really dont want to discredit esam because he did beat me, but...whatever.

It seems im not done quite just yet.

CO18

Smash Hero
You made a stupid point?
All of my points have been mocking you guys...smh.

Texas is saying Gnes is > FL. Because he didnt lose to anyone in "Brackets" or "MM" though he did lose to someone in pools.

Same can be said for me in comparison to Texas.

Then I was just mocking you because that was just a terrible post overall by you.

@ Gnes, Alright just make sure you remember what you said.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shlike! This is no time for popcorn!

We "less" players from TX need to step it up and support our higher ones against FL, so quick! Settle a training session for HOBO 22!
I'll help you train, Trebla. Bwahahahahaha...

Gnes

Smash Master
Co..u have to understand...only we can decipher each others trash talk...otherwise it looks like we hate each other and remember...be the first one...not the 100th...

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol I didn't misunderstand anything.

All that's going on is useless bickering about who's better than who, and making johns about who sandbags and adapts and all that ****. That goes for both sides. It's whatever.

Gnes lost to ESAM in pools. Dphat got ***** multiple times. No johns.
Gnes ***** Seibrik and multiple people from Fl in MM's. No johns.

CO18

Smash Hero
Co..u have to understand...only we can decipher each others trash talk...otherwise it looks like we hate each other and remember...be the first one...not the 100th...
Ah, ok. Anyway Im done postin TIL I **** GNES AND DOJO AT VC THEN ILL BRB YA HEAR. :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Personally, I like CO18's trash talking. It's better/more entertaining than most peoples =)

Can't wait to meet you again. I think we only met once, when Fogo introduced me to you.

CO18

Smash Hero
Personally, I like CO18's trash talking. It's better/more entertaining than most peoples =)

Can't wait to meet you again. I think we only met once, when Fogo introduced me to you.
We were both at genesis too but I dont think we talked much.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I declare RIGHT NOW that i will beat CO18 at whobo.

MM 10$ first to 10!!!!!!!. ddd vs samus

Xyro77

so then u are confirmed for WHOBO?

PREPARE FOR MY ZAIR IN YOUR HAIR IF YOU DARE!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Or Else I will give you a Curly Mustache Like the Hair on the Back of the BadNewsBear.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Good stuff to Gnes, i shouldn't have gotten impatient on my last stock on lylat cuz i was up the entire match till the end, TX is mad good, but can be very homo at times lol. Next time i'll play Gnes smarter, anyways good stuff to everyone. Oh and i'll be ready for lee to attempt to time me out two rounds lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Texas is not as good as florida. Their top 3 is very good as is ours but after that its def in our favor.

Their lesser players are more known since xyro hosts big events often that is true, but as a whole fl's just too smart as a region. Come on now, their 5th best loses to our unranked ness while ours beat ally in one of their two mms and also beat gnes in pools pretty bad , gnes did beat him in their mms 3-2 and 3-1though so texas doesnt go off on a tangent.
Our 4th ranked zss and unranked ness take m2k/ally to last game and force dphat/lee to change from their lucario/mk strat and go double mk to win. Razer barely edged out MVD another local snake 3rd game last hit etc etc But either way Aside from texas's top 3, its very clear to me that they aren't. And this isnt just from a trash talking POV lol which I just do to make the tourney more fun plus most the ppl from texas are cool and dont take it seriously like dphat and gnes etc.

But i dont expect you to know that since we rarely have big events/post results etc so its all good lol
haha this is funny i remember ally said that all of FL mms him and then when they lose ask for a rematch and at that point he doesn't care and stops trying.

I always wondered if it was true. :laugh:

CO18

Smash Hero
haha this is funny i remember ally said that all of FL mms him and then when they lose ask for a rematch and at that point he doesn't care and stops trying.

I always wondered if it was true. :laugh:
Its true mostly. Fl has a big lack of xp in certain areas, literally basically everyone except me is only used to one style for a character. Seibrik is the most notrious for asking you to MM extensively because he is generally smarter than everyone he plays so he knows it will benefit him more later.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRNUT, go to WHOBO
i'll try to make it, April right...can't wait to pay the bills with Gnes and razer again :laugh:

and yeah about seibrik i usually never mm him before a tourney cuz he will usually beat me in tourney when i do anything like that so we usually **** around until the match starts but seibrik is so smart mms mean nothing but exp and player exp to him lol

Xyro77

CO18, wanna do a crew battle at whobo? 5 on 5? I am willing to move events around to get this **** done.

CO18

Smash Hero
i'll try to make it, April right...can't wait to pay the bills with Gnes and razer again :laugh:

and yeah about seibrik i usually never mm him before a tourney cuz he will usually beat me in tourney when i do anything like that so we usually **** around until the match starts but seibrik is so smart mms mean nothing but exp and player exp to him lol
Why is fearless in your avatar lol.

Oh and I forgot you shield broke Ally dam ***** on the list now.

CO18

Smash Hero
CO18, wanna do a crew battle at whobo? 5 on 5? I am willing to move events around to get this **** done.
Id only want to do it if 5 good players come which is doubtful comin from Fl..

Ill do it if Me/Seibrik/Hrnut/ come then any 2 players between esam/nick riddle and halberd.

Xyro77

please try to get them to go. and tx will have thier 5 ready.

GET READY TO ACCEPT DEFEAT WHEN I GET YO *** BEAT BY MY MEAT IN THA STREET WIT A BIRD SINGING TWEET TWEET!

CO18

Smash Hero
Lmfao ^^^. Alright Ill try. Ill feel bad though, FL ravaging through your event and all. *sigh*

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Dphat on a good day is better than HRNUT imo. We'll see.

I honestly forgot they left for Florida today lmao. I saw someone say Dphat and Halberd already played and I was like Wait What?
where do you get off saying something like that lol you have never ever played me, and he played wario which did well but i never ever grab released him cuz he never gave me reason to, he played a smart good game, if you're a gay wario then you'll get grab release but he was good not gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom