• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
i saw dojo use ike in low tier. trela is picking up ike for low tier. wtf is this world coming too?!?!?!?
Its okay...i **** ike in low tiers now. I play him like people play against ice climbers ^_^.

I wish snakee lived here...low tiers was so fun. His zelda is legit when he's awake lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ike's just incredibly easy to use.

Now, if people really wanted to win low tiers, they'd go to Sonic, Bowser, Ness/Lucas, or Pokemon Trainer, while having Ike as a "just in case" for when your Sonic/Bowser/Ness isn't good enough to win yet.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go ahead and apologize to the scene right now. I haven't been playing at my peek for about a month now. I don't know if I'm having problems focusing or if playing too many characters is hurting, but I'm gonna start paying attention more when I start practicing again so that this doesn't happen anymore.

Texas is starting to ****, and I want to be one of the ones to push it forward instead of holding it back.

Zori

Smash Champion
I'm gonna go ahead and apologize to the scene right now. I haven't been playing at my peek for about a month now. I don't know if I'm having problems focusing or if playing too many characters is hurting, but I'm gonna start paying attention more when I start practicing again so that this doesn't happen anymore.

Texas is starting to ****, and I want to be one of the ones to push it forward instead of holding it back.

i shed a tear

Snakeee

Smash Master
Its okay...i **** ike in low tiers now. I play him like people play against ice climbers ^_^.

I wish snakee lived here...low tiers was so fun. His zelda is legit when he's awake lol
Yay lol, yeah it was a lot of fun. Sorry about that though, and at least you can vouch for my sleep deprivation at this :laugh:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

You got bracket ****ed, though. Zori right after fighting me, dumb.

Like I said, don't feel down if you did bad. Lots of upsets caused the losers bracket to be ****ed up.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
maybe if squirtle had no fatigue or grab releases he might be better, but the fact is he gets fatigued, so he doesnt KO until 150-200%, he is super light so grab releases hurt alot, and some are even infinites or instant death.

ADHD

Smash Hero
maybe if squirtle had no fatigue or grab releases he might be better, but the fact is he gets fatigued, so he doesnt KO until 150-200%, he is super light so grab releases hurt alot, and some are even infinites or instant death.
It's so hard to grab that thing XD. Fatigue is his only real issue, his KO power is fine due to his other advantages.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Doesn't his fatigue buff his utilt trap?

Gnes

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!

1: ADHD-Thanks for coming bro, it was super fun hanging out with you and our set was pretty intense, honestly wasn't ready for that. Good shiz, and I admit, ur better than i thought in teams lol, still not better than me :). Also IHOP, commenting on snakee's table was fun, i get shivers still thinking about the awkwardness.
2: Razer-UltimateEvolution, I see you've perfected up-tilting that tornado lmao. Good **** in teams, I think we've silenced every single person who doubted our doubles supremacy. Best team in texas, no doubt, lets go **** Florida now. :)
3: Gnes-:) You are too sexy, and look who placed below you kekekeke
4: Dojo-Dont be so sad baby, you'll get it back, If not, I'm gonna trash talk your *** till you do. I dont know why you think your bad in teams, you and adhd 3 stocked everyone including me and razer. Somebody underestimates himself. Go to viridian with us ^_^
5: Fliphop-LMAO you got 3 stocked...j/k bro you could have beat him stop getting nervous so much. Ur Dj fliphop right???
5: Hylian-Hahaha nice job beating dojo, but i still won't let you beat me. Also, your support is always lovely.
7: Roy R-Chinoooooo....ur back!!! Stop suiciding in teams :).
7: Trela-Trel Trel!!!! You are the FUTURE!!!!! GOOD ****!!!!
9: Zac-Uh oh Zacs gotten serious...beating my diddy brother...dont think you can beat yet buddy:)
9: Bassem-How was my GAW??? Gay huh???
9: Espy-Well at least your fast enough to beat timmy...but ur still too slow :(
9: Dphat-My outplacing you is how Hara outplaces nicole irl...
13: Ozz-BREAK 13th!!!!
13: Lee Martin=........gtfo you placing below dphat...what the hell lol. Also, you and Zac are gay for doing that planking **** in teams...so incredibly gay.
13: Snakeee-Dang Snakee got Trela'd!!! LOL awesome doing LT teams with you, one of the few times I've had fun.
13: Jerm-Man you deserved better but this tourney was weird. Don't worry, you've got your groove back. Keep it up.
17: CY-Your meta is so patient, and reads so HARD...stop reading!!!
17: Light-No friendlies...HARD SADNESS :(
17: Magik-See we did play this time lol. Im sorry if you wanted to play more, I wanted to go watch the semis. ^_^
17: K Prime-Nice job taking a match off dojo, relish it, he'll go back to pissed/**** everyone mode shortly.
25: Furbs-IHOP made me sad. Your too old for things like that :(
25: PhantomX-Your so inconsistent :(.
25: Bwett-Your diddy is getting sexy, keep it up, im taking calc 2 most likely next year, HELP MEH!!!
25: Shadow-Competition for jerm...maybe.
25: Andilex-WTF i didn't even see you, way to not hang out with another diddy brother :(
25: Vorgy-We didnt talk much :(
25: Zori-Diddy laughs at your mental block.
25: Ran Iji-:3 aim buddies
33: Blaine-IHOP was too fun, I love LA. If I visit my family down there sometime, I'll definitely come and hang out with you guys.
33: RT-You fail hard panda, your car problems almost destroyed the day. And thanks for the controller fix, feels better than the original one :)
33: KT-Kates eight nine three, you need to not ever get drunk again. You kept making me laugh so much that I couldn't breathe.
33: Player 4-Starting to contribute I see. Nice :)
33: Esca-Play pit more, you know he's where its at.
33: Monca==:3 Your funny drunk. We should get drinks sometime ^_^
33: BadNewsBail-Dang whats going on man? Hope you get out of your slump man.
33: Blue J-MARINES!!!!!
33: Juj-JUJ be looking like a pimp ^_^
49: Tree-Tree's can come to tourneys!!!!! Nice to see you bud

If I missed you...SORRY!!!!

Magik0722

Smash Champion
It's so hard to grab that thing XD. Fatigue is his only real issue, his KO power is fine due to his other advantages.
what? squirtle is extreemly easily to grab because of his poor range and his hitbox being part of him, making him extremely easy to sheild grab, squirtle aint no wario

Doesn't his fatigue buff his utilt trap?
not really, sure the reduced knock back allows you to do more utilts, but each uptilt is doing less damage, and it just so happens that to reduced knockback to lower damage output ratio is less then that of the regular utilt lock

CO18

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!

1: ADHD-Thanks for coming bro, it was super fun hanging out with you and our set was pretty intense, honestly wasn't ready for your superiority. Good shiz, and I admit, ur better than me. Also IHOP, commenting on snakee's table was fun, i get shivers still thinking about the awkwardness.
2: Razer-UltimateEvolution, I see you've perfected up-tilting that tornado lmao. Good **** in teams, I think we've silenced every single person who doubted our doubles supremacy. Best team in texas, no doubt, lets go **** Florida now. :)
3: Gnes-:) You are too sexy, and look who placed below you kekekeke
!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
9: Espy-Well at least your fast enough to beat timmy...but ur still too slow :(
Razer was just the beginning.

You and Dojo are next. Enjoy it now, but soon you'll have to be one of the many Texas players who have to say "I lost to a Sonic".

There's quite a few of them already.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol DANG. Espy steppin it up!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can't hate Gnes...even if you try. He's too lovable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom