• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highly Anticipated Matches

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
Battlecow, you're like this guy in my choir. He hates the international phonetic alphabet, which is fine, whatever, but every other rehearsal he brings up how much he hates it with this big goofy grin on his face and everyone feels awkward and tries to change the subject.

Of course you can express your opinion about Leffen, but the right time and place is not all the time and everywhere. You really do come across as weirdly obsessive.
What the ****??? Why does he hate the IPA? Who the **** has a reason to hate the IPA?

Popopidopop

Smash Cadet
Don't think that Leffen and Armada will team anytime soon. More likely that M2K and Mango will team...
I heard Leffen was teaming with Ice if Armada teamed with someone else (prolly M2K)
And thats why fuzz is out of a partner.

Anyways I'm MAD hype about all the team games like: Mango's team, (plz dont team with G$)
m2k/armada, also Leffen's team, (yes its likely he will get top5 teams. He has beaten Armada in teams in Stockholm) hbox/plup if they are teaming again.

So many good teams! Hope the commentators really put their soul in the games and that Alex doesn't give other games priority on the stream just because it isn't singles.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Didn't he stream a lot/all of the important doubles matches last year?

Plus with the sheer amount of recording that was done by various other people, it should be very hype.

I want Leffen to do well. More importantly, I would LOVE to see Leffen do well and be humble about it.

One can dream.

MaskedMarth

Smash Ace
What the ****??? Why does he hate the IPA? Who the **** has a reason to hate the IPA?
I know right? I think he's just anti-intellectual and hates learning things that don't cater to him specifically. Or maybe he was traumatized by a schwa in his childhood, who knows.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
The IPA killed my family.

I want to see hungryboxnplay ice tbh. I wanna see unknown play leffen too. I also want to see vectorman play anyone mentioned in this thread, low tiers **** a ***** up

:phone:

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
Armada vs. anyone because the last Armada videos I've seen were from like three months ago.

I also really want to see him play M2K again too, specifically.

Beat!

Smash Master
^If you check out SmashDenmark's Twitch archives, there should be Armada videos from King Funk's castle 2 last month.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I just really want to fight PP and Armada and get my revenge on Axe for him styling on me at APEX crews because I'm bizarro Sheik

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I've done that. He just always wins in the end because M2K. Or we do something silly and play secondaries 'cuz his controller's broken or whatever.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sheik vs Sheik is just **** period

Even without CG the punishment potential she has on herself is stupid

That said, it also takes some finesse and there are escapes

It's gay but also not gay

*shrug*

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I just need to see how 2012 (or 2013 I guess) Armada deals with a good NTSC Sheik at his skill level. That matchup continues to confuddle me. Just selfish desire on my part.

10th

Smash Cadet
Too many to count

PP vs M2k zenith rematch (with M2k confident the entire way through)
Mango vs M2k impulse rematch (again confidence)
KK vs Armada <---KK's got this
M2k vs Armada (again confidence)
Kage vs everyone again
Axe vs everyone again
More falcon dittos Mango vs s2j/hax/darkrain/ss(if only)/fuzzy/etc because falcon dittos are hype

to name a few

Tugnus

Smash Cadet
Mango vs M2K/Javi/Any Fox Dittos
Mango vs Dr PP Falco Dittos
Mango (CF) vs Armada
M2K Marth Dittos
Darkrain vs S2J

MANGO/LUCKY DOUBLE FOX TEAM!!!!

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
*Try Hard* Mango (Falcon) vs Armada