• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol, sorry I haven't been on in ages... =( I've been way busy, and my pika is getting way way better.

ESAM, lol melee samus is beast =P

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Yeah for testing i am in atmy home in KC today w/o wii so i cant test. if you are open tomorrow i guess i can test.... as long as i get my wiimote back (left it at someone else's house lawl). I think my record of first testing of people may be broken this time around D: im generally more open during the week then weekends anyway.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
nope i got it back then i left it at someone elses house xD. on a side note every online game i host will be no tripping and eventually infinite replay length.

here is what the current owner of my wiimote told me:

So Raptor-man, how do you want to arrange the release of your wiimote?

Shall we have a clandestine meeting in an underground parking garage illuminated by the glow of our vehicles' headlights? If you ever want to see your wiimote again, bring ten thousand Zimbabwe dollars in sequential unmarked bills in a shiny aluminum briefcase to the intersection of 2nd and Waco TONIGHT... and COME ALONE.

If you fail to comply... you will receive your wiimote back... once I have had my way with it. In the meantime, I am ravaging it of it's precious battery power. I don't know how much longer it can last. I have enclosed your wiimotes battery cover to this message to show you that I mean business. You will receive a new piece every day after today if you do not comply... and the next pieces will not be so... detachable.
sick b@stard snake player.

Veng

Smash Ace
Wewt.. so um im lost.. your getting it back soon? also when you do.. TELL ME :D so i can match/test + send you my replay to upload D:

he sounds some what creepy..

neji32

Smash Lord
that may be true however in smash terms combo does mean inescapable. brawl however has a bunch of "combos" that have a few frames of escape/DI that are really hard to escape, which tends to muddle the issue. pikachu certainly has combos, whether utilt -> utilt (low) utilt-uair (low-mid) utilt -> thunder (high) uair->uair (low-high).

I wont be able to be on wifi tomorrow as i am home, and sunday is a hw day for me, though i can put it aside for testing. just post/get on chat room and i will test anyone.
Uptilt Uptilt Nair

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
the nair can be gotten out of that i know of- plus i prefer uair - uair or FF fair. the fair can lead to another utilt etc.

And i dont know why, neji, but your combo for some weird reason i thought was a snake combo, and i was like O_O SO MUCH DAMAGE wait pika lol.

neji32

Smash Lord
the nair can be gotten out of that i know of- plus i prefer uair - uair or FF fair. the fair can lead to another utilt etc.
I made that combo >_> i know what it does, it isnt definate though. Its just really good mind games that i liked to used and most people fall for it
And i dont know why, neji, but your combo for some weird reason i thought was a snake combo, and i was like O_O SO MUCH DAMAGE wait pika lol.
LMAO

Veng

Smash Ace
Name: Michael
Brawl Name: Veng
Brawl FC: 0688 5027 3222
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Washington State
Connection Type: Comcast ( very good )
Best Secondary Player(s): Meta Knight, Ness.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Neji, you invented the u-tilt u-tilt nair combo?
Don't make me laugh! I've been using that combo from Day 1, and I know I didn't come up with it first. It's a fairly generic combo that Pikachus use all the time. You can't take the glory for its creation.

As a matter of fact, I've been known to do fast-fall Fair > u-tilt > u-tilt > nair > fair > uair. As nice as that combo is, I believe I am also not the first to come up with that one.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
we got a bunch of new people to test, with a lack of testers as usual. i think we may need to shake up the mods so we can get people tested. im open for the rest of today as well for testing.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i tested PF, and well i did give him a plus, but since im not a mod anymore my plus should still count, since im like the only one that has made time to test him. either that or have my plus count for all 4 for him, since he has done a fair amount for pika with his guide and stuff, and stealth seems the only one actively trying to test him...idk seems kinda unfair. time zone sure might be conflict reason, but ultimately shold work out, idk

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Boom already gave me his +, he's just yet to report it on this thread...
However I still need 2 more +'s. Roller, Krehz, wanna test me? It's about time.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Aww, thanks guys. I'm back for testing anyway, in case someone is here; I'm gonna go play MK Wii while I wait for a reply.

by the way, has anyone here got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? Thought I'd ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom