• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallax

Smash Hero
yo yo yo...galax is in the house!!!!!!!! im finally back. man it feels good to be back here. ive been so busy i jsut havent had the mindset to write anything. but hey...if anyone needs to talk or wants to...im here!

seiryuken

Smash Rookie
hi guys ive just joined the forum, a friend showed me this websie . so i was looking around and saw his nice pikachu clan. i was wondering if i could join ^.^, ive played pikachu since smash brothers and even in meele. best charater there is. sooo please reply if i can join or not. i know i have to beat some people first. ill try my best.

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
Name: Diddyknight
Brawl Name:Ice
Brawl FC: 3952 8395 2099
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): California
Connection Type: good enough, mostly lagless
Best Secondary Player(s): i main Diddykong, subbing pika

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok this is awesome. we got so many pikas ^_^. and a diddy now O.o we need diddy practice anyway. Ok seiryuken, do as diddyknight has done and post your info. we need to test yall, and HERE is the best place to get into contact with us. we have at least one person on all the time. I will be available for testing all day, so just get on and ask me to test you and if i am not playing someone else i will test you. ;)

Veng

Smash Ace
Yo stealth remember last night when we both said we were leavin, I walked back in to turn my pc off and it said I was banned.

( Chat ) D:

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
but we wanna increase our post count, as individuals, and as a clan thread. gosh stealth, as someone like yourself i thought you would understand. that being said...

10 pikas

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey guys, you remember those times where we would have those posting sprees and we'd make like 100 posts on this section of the boards in like 1 hour. lol

Good times...

Good times...

=)

seiryuken

Smash Rookie
Name: Seiryuken
Brawl Name:kelvi
Brawl FC: 2750-0940-5405
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): New York
Connection Type: optimum(cable)
Best Secondary Player(s): trying to master Kirby, MK

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey seiryuken, I'm just gonna call you Ryu, cause I be lazy like that. =P

Welcome to smashboards! =)

Have you read the pika guide? and can you QAC?

If not, my advice would be to get on those things. lol

I may be able to help you out more after I see some of your playing. GL in tryouts. =)

Veng

Smash Ace
wait im now allowed to talk in this thread?

thought i was being productive :(

anyways... things are goin good here. For some reason when I first start I can do good with QAC pretty good like I 2 stocked my friend but then after a couple mataches its like repetitiveness and wears on me and i get worst.

Oh well still practicing.

seiryuken

Smash Rookie
Thanks roller, ima be on today almost the entire day. so if anybody wants to try me out im game. if your one of the requirments to enter then please challenge me. but even if your not i would love to face anybody.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no. i will lay out what i generally do (every person does it different, and i may not stick to it) i do 4 pika dittos, then i try my secondaries on you, then i go back to pikachu for a bit then i give my verdict. you dont have to beat us to join, just demonstrate you understand the basics of pikachu (all described in the OP) and show potential. beating us certainly helps though ;)

seiryuken

Smash Rookie
thanks for the info, good to hear, cuz i saw sow of ya videos and was like O.O i wana be like mike(well u know wat i mean) but the reason i wana join ya is realy to face ya and learn from fighting ya pikachu ^.^

seiryuken

Smash Rookie
im good in my friends eyes but anytime they start talking about nair fair super cancel ultral grab,O.O i have no idea what they are talking about. they try explaining it but i really dont pay attention to it. ^.^.
all i know is that ill kick but with pikachu(well against ya ill be massacre) no bigy, all im trying to train for is a marth that hops and slash(ya know what i mean)

neji32

Smash Lord
i want to be a mod. I wish i could test people, it sounds like soo much fun =(

of and stealth........i need a favor from you if your willing to help me...

krehz

Smash Ace
ok don't force me to kick ya'll fer bein gay O_o

lol anyways i shall not be on tonight due to the fact that i actually have a life :D

*GLARES AT STEALTH* lol jk but anyways i am going to a friends house so i'll tty peeps later :p

Tyser

Smash Champion
I have a question but I didnt wanna make a thread so here I go:
Is there a thread around here about who Pikachu can CG?

neji32

Smash Lord
im not sure if there is a lone thread about it but im pretty sure that its in the guide
*checks guide* yep it was there
Forward throw chain grabs

Bowser - 0%-60%
Captain Falcon - 0%-60%
DeDeDe 0%-60%
Donkey Kong - 0%-60%
Falco - 0%-60%
Fox 0%-50%
Ganondorf - 0%-60%
Ike - 0%-60%
Link - 0%-60%
Sheik - 0%-70%
Snake - 0%-60%
Wolf - 0%-60%

Back Throw - Pika Roll
Damage: 9%
KO's: 260%

Pikachu rolls backwards with the opponent and releases. This is my favorite animation for throws, but the really good use for this is spacing. You can also you this move to throw them off the stage so that you can edgeguard. Nice throw, but his others are better.

Up Throw - Headbutt Toss
Damage: 10%

Pikachu puts the opponent on his head and headbutts them off. This is a great throw to set up your aerial game and to combo with Thunder. I can't really say much about it other than that. Just use it, trust me :D.

Down Throw - Slam
Damage: 10%

Pikachu throw the opponent onto the floor and slams down onto them. If you are going to use this throw, you are obviously wanting close combat or wanting to chain grab. There is barely much knockback for this move, but it is an easy chain grab for Pikachu. Here is a list just like above , but for down throw chain grabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruuku

Down throw:

Captain Falcon - 0%-80%
Fox 0%-70%
Sheik - 0%-60%
Wolf - 0%-30%

but there are more characters that can be put in it if they dont relize they can get out

neji32

Smash Lord
Neji, he's implying that you are gay and want sexual favors from stealth...

Piman brought teh lulz. :laugh:
Whats wrong with that.........

jk jk

wow neji i ddint know it was like that *sprays on some cologne*
:laugh::laugh::laugh: LMAO

the best hack ever just came on homebrew if any of you all have it.

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes [brkirch]040EB804 60000000

go crazy

but no, it has to do with you helping me fight someone

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sure ask away (or find me on the chat).

and what is tyser doing hanging around the pika thread for? looking about picking up pikachu? or looking to see how far we cg ddd :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom