• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
I was on the chat most of the day, and none of you people who needed to be tested showed up. I'll be there again a lot tommorow. Get to the chat and I'll test you, if not don't complain about how you need more mods to give you a +.

Roller

Smash Legend
Maybe you guys should find a way to schedule testing times? It would make things faster...
The ones who that works for do that, for instance, stealth often asks for people to PM him a time when they can get tested. however others like myself don't know exactly when we'll have the time to play, so it has to be more unplanned.

Thanks for the suggestion though. =)

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
seriously you don't have to worry that you don't have that 'official' 4th +.

You can STILL come to the clan thread, talk, and contribute etc...If you already have 2/3 +'s then you are probably in. Just be patient like silver said!

I had to wait forevers to get my +'s too. It just works out that way when there aren't very many mods unfortunately.

Veng

Smash Ace
Thanks for testing me everyone, im OFFICIALLY A MEMBER! :D

Stealth, very good games today, dont upload that video i sent you the other day I actually have one that I and WIZRD want on, but thats only if you want too.

Eat it M2K.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
word fool, just hit me up ill hop online. tho youre prolly better than me i've been stickin to melee lately, tryin to get that better since tucson community is all melee... but yeah IM me and if im here we;ll get it awn!

btw i wouldnt mind talkin bout that too, hehe

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Miami? Yeah. Technically, you are further south than I am. However, I live in TX. All is do is ride horses and round up cattle all day.

NOT.

neji32

Smash Lord
=D that fits!!!! lol

i can test anybody from 4:15-about 9

just get on the pika chat

Oh and krehz, im going to start entering tournies repping the clan=D

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol @ Stealth. Dude, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tourney on Friday, Tourney on Saturday AND WAFFLES IN THE MORNING?!?!?!??!?!??! *head explodes*

krehz

Smash Ace
I Want To Go To A Tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Darn.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom