• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High School Smashers

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to graduate. Glad too, cause I hate my high school (not my friends though obviously).
Plus now that I'm getting a car soon, I can finally go to some tournaments I hope...

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
High School Smasher right here! ^-^

I'm a Junior at the moment! I'm also one of the people in charge of my school's Gaming Club, and our tournaments are gonna be MAD HOT...or easy money for some...next year! I'll also try my best to get some of the kiddos at the school into the competitive scene. It's lonely being one of the only kids at my school in a tourney. And I'm the sucky one! D:

Oh by the way, if anyone wonders what school I'm from, it's the same one VANS graduated from. =]

L__

Smash Master
I have a really lame idea.

I was thinking of a combo video of the new smashers as hype for Genesis.

Bad?

DJMirror

Smash Master
How about someone make a combo video of those under rated players like kira and Connor?

*cough* I'm making it secretly but i'm SO lazy it's been 4 months *cough*

Naota21t

Smash Champion
How about someone make a combo video of those under rated players like kira and Connor?

*cough* I'm making it secretly but i'm SO lazy it's been 4 months *cough*
make it a all-star socal video.

just so you can have zhu and mango in it (even for a little), only because people will see their names and wanna see the video.

L__

Smash Master
...how about I change the sentence to High School smashers like SFAT and C0nn0r instead.

Because I didn't mean newbies.

joeplicate

Smash Master
zen and lil fumi need to go to more tournaments

I think it was zen vs bizzarroflame, I saw him do some crazy tight stuff, and doubleshine ganon off the edge

then he baired after he was already dead and let ganon back :'(
but still, good ****

Top Bottom