• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Hideout of the Phantom Thieves - Joker Social

Best girl?

• Sae

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Futaba

Votes: 91 33.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 26 9.6%
  • Haru

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Kawakami

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Takemi

• Ohya

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chiyaya

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Hifumi

• Makoto

Votes: 65 24.1%

• Total voters

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
He was definitely talking about the Japanese voice actor, Jun Fukuyama - though he does also voice Roy.
I guess that makes sense, but the VGA trailer was in English, so I thought he was referring to Xander. I know there is a Japanese version of the trailer, but I figured he was talking about it's first showcase.

Edit: Anyway, I recall hearing somewhere(Perhaps it was on this thread actually) that the Persona 5 anime would have a special episode that will reveal something. What is that all about and when is it happening?

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
At this point I'm doubling down on my prediction that Joker will be released in June along with 1-2 E3 reveals.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
At this point I'm doubling down on my prediction that Joker will be released in June along with 1-2 E3 reveals.
That'd be cool.

...On the other hand, this means months of people yelling in an echo chamber about losing hope, or making points that don't make sense, until this happens. While apparently not deciding to do something else that doesn't involve this forum. That is, assuming we don't get any Direct reveals before that point.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
I guess that makes sense, but the VGA trailer was in English, so I thought he was referring to Xander. I know there is a Japanese version of the trailer, but I figured he was talking about it's first showcase.
That's good logic, but if he was hanging out with the English P5 cast casually, then we would definitely have heard about it from one of the voice actors who have been collectively fangasming over their inclusion in Smash Brothers haha.

Anyway, I recall hearing somewhere(Perhaps it was on this thread actually) that the Persona 5 anime would have a special episode that will reveal something. What is that all about and when is it happening?
December 30th will have an hour-long episode of the anime that has been teased to include something "shocking" story-wise. There will also be a new commercial playing during it that will detail more information about Persona Super Live 2019, the annual concert where a bunch of Persona games are traditionally announced (last time we got Persona Q2 and both dancing games announced there).

That'd be cool.

...On the other hand, this means months of people yelling in an echo chamber about losing hope, or making points that don't make sense, until this happens. While apparently not deciding to do something else that doesn't involve this forum. That is, assuming we don't get any Direct reveals before that point.
Definitely. I imagine that we may be back to viewing random "leaks" on the internet in the desperate hope of having something to talk about for 4 months.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
That'd be cool.

View attachment 184435
Oh, we will get directs. They need to show off Plant and Joker gameplay after all.

Edit:
December 30th will have an hour-long episode of the anime that has been teased to include something "shocking" story-wise. There will also be a new commercial playing during it that will detail more information about Persona Super Live 2019, the annual concert where a bunch of Persona games are traditionally announced (last time we got Persona Q2 and both dancing games announced there).
Neat. So if it's something story related, then I bet it must showcase foreshadowing to the extra story that will be in P5R.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Joker’s gameplay trailer will likely be revealed in April. Then they’ll either show another trailer (like how Mewtwo and Lucas were back to back), or just say they’ll have more to show at E3.

He probably only got a special teaser to get more people to pre-order the Fighter Pass before the end of Nintendo’s fiscal year.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I am curious what you guys think of all the other new P5 related domains that were made.
With this many games in the work, I would not be surprised if Joker somehow finds a way to touch nearly every genre you can imagine.

D

Deleted member

I am curious what you guys think of all the other new P5 related domains that were made.
With this many games in the work, I would not be surprised if Joker somehow finds a way to touch nearly every genre you can imagine.
Atlus is going full ham with 5.

And I ain't complaining. Bring on the spin-offs! But preferably P5 itself on Switch please I really want to play it on my Switch even if it means my PS4 becomes nothing more than a Kingdom Hearts and SotC box.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Atlus is going full ham with 5.

And I ain't complaining. Bring on the spin-offs! But preferably P5 itself on Switch please I really want to play it on my Switch even if it means my PS4 becomes nothing more than a Kingdom Hearts and SotC box.
I mean, there is a surprising amount of stuff you can do for P5 spin off's. There's racing games, party games(The true test of the bonds we have made), maybe a crossover or two...

D

Deleted member

I mean, there is a surprising amount of stuff you can do for P5 spin off's. There's racing games, party games(The true test of the bonds we have made), maybe a crossover or two...
A Persona racing game is actually something I've wanted for a while now, lol. When talking to others about it, I always jokingly call it "Persona 5: Driving All Afternoon".

Last edited by a moderator:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Persona 5: the board game! Persona 5: the puzzle game! Persona 5: the flamethrower! Oops, got carried away there.

A Persona racing game is actually something I've wanted for a while now, lol. When talking to others about it, I always jokingly call it "Persona 5: Driving All Afternoon".
Although it would face stiff competition from CTR Nitro Fueled. :p

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
What would some of the characters even drive though? I guess Morgana, Makoto and Futaba have vehicles of sorts, but the rest don't have much. I do think it would be cool if the item's where tarot cards.
I personally would love to see a party game, as the idea of putting a series known for the power of friendship in such a friendship shattering format is hilarious to me.
Although it would face stiff competition from CTR Nitro Fueled. :p
I guess, but I feel like Crash and Persona are so different to the point that even if they both have a game in the same genre, they would attract very different crowds. Plus, CTR Nitro Fueled is a remake of an old game, while a P5 racing game would be brand new. That difference does matter. Both would be fun though.

D

Deleted member

What would some of the characters even drive though? I guess Morgana, Makoto and Futaba have vehicles of sorts, but the rest don't have much. I do think it would be cool if the item's where tarot cards.
I personally would love to see a party game, as the idea of putting a series known for the power of friendship in such a friendship shattering format is hilarious to me.
Persona Party with Igor functioning as Toad from the original MP games would be the best thing ever.

EDIT: I'm not sure what you'd have them drive, TBH. Maybe pull a Mario Kart and come up with stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Persona Party with Igor functioning as Toad from the original MP games would be the best thing ever.

EDIT: I'm not sure what you'd have them drive, TBH. Maybe pull a Mario Kart and come up with stuff?
"My...my....it seems that we have an minigame right now.....do you wish to learn the rules of this game?" - Igor as Toad.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

I almost feel like Igor would be the shop, as I don's ee him leaving the Velvet Room. The attendants could likely fill that role.

I almost feel like Pancake Boy would be driving in his own version of the Batmobile. If he is going to have toy swords and gun's, I don't see why he can't use the definitive toy car.
"My...my....it seems that we have an minigame right now.....do you wish to learn the rules of this game?" - Igor as Toad.
Maybe this is the reason Atlus might be having Persona 5 come over to the Switch. They need tutoring in the sacred art of friendship destroying.

amageish

Smash Master
I've heard people claiming that these annograms are just common "Let's prevent impersonation" domain-claims, but I also have no idea why people think about these domains and not about previous ones...

So, the ATLUS 2018 Consumer Survey asked about the following Persona-related titles:
  1. “Persona” series Action RPG
  2. “Persona” series online RPG
  3. Completely new “Persona 6”
  4. “Persona” series shooting game
  5. “Persona” series board game
  6. “Persona 5” fighting game
  7. “Persona” series strategy game
I have no idea which of these could turn into P5S, P5M, or P5B; however, it definitely seems like we'll get a couple of them. Persona 5 Arena is obviously just a matter of time, but I definitely could see a strategy game as their next angle given how those are pretty hip right now.

That's hilariously thematic. It could also continue directly from the "plots" of the dancing games, given how

those games establish a rivalry between the Velvet Room attendants about which MC is the best MC, with the game ending with "YOUR BONDS ARE SO STRONG THAT WE'VE DECIDED TO DROP THE CONTEST ALTOGETHER!" I feel like they could just bring up the rivalry every time they want a new P3/4/5 corssover game, like a Persona Party or a Persona Racing or a Persona Action RPG (whatever that means), then abandon it until the next time the siblings get fiesty.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
I wanna see Shadow selves of the Phantom thieves other than Morgana as well as you know who. (It's a spoiler)

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
So, the ATLUS 2018 Consumer Survey asked about the following Persona-related titles:
  1. “Persona” series Action RPG
  2. “Persona” series online RPG
  3. Completely new “Persona 6”
  4. “Persona” series shooting game
  5. “Persona” series board game
  6. “Persona 5” fighting game
  7. “Persona” series strategy game
I have no idea which of these could turn into P5S, P5M, or P5B; however, it definitely seems like we'll get a couple of them. Persona 5 Arena is obviously just a matter of time, but I definitely could see a strategy game as their next angle given how those are pretty hip right now.
P5S could be the shooter and P5B could be the board game, but that does kinda feel on the nose. I don't think any othe titles are going to be a fighting game, as I think they would stick to the arena title.
That's hilariously thematic. It could also continue directly from the "plots" of the dancing games, given how

those games establish a rivalry between the Velvet Room attendants about which MC is the best MC, with the game ending with "YOUR BONDS ARE SO STRONG THAT WE'VE DECIDED TO DROP THE CONTEST ALTOGETHER!" I feel like they could just bring up the rivalry every time they want a new P3/4/5 corssover game, like a Persona Party or a Persona Racing or a Persona Action RPG (whatever that means), then abandon it until the next time the siblings get fiesty.
That would make a lot of sense and would perhaps be the most logical conclusions of story concept.

I think Mario Party supremacy or actual battles to the death is a better way to determine who is the best rather than "Let's see who has the sickest dance moves!"

amageish

Smash Master
P5S could be the shooter and P5B could be the board game, but that does kinda feel on the nose. I don't think any othe titles are going to be a fighting game, as I think they would stick to the arena title.
Oh, yeah - and I think P5A was already registered a while back? Those are very direct titles, yeah, but I suppose the dancing games had very direct web domains with more colourful titles...

I think Mario Party supremacy or actual battles to the death is a better way to determine who is the best rather than "Let's see who has the sickest dance moves!"
ATLUS will not let Persona games be non-canon - they will use any resource available to them (most commonly pocket-dimensions) to make their games technically canon no matter how weird they are.

I dunno if you played P4DAN, but it had a weirdly-complicated story wherein Yu and company save the world from a shadow representing the desire to change oneself to superficially appeal to others by intensely dancing at it. So, P3/P5 are basically just Elizabeth and Caroline/Justine saying "WELL, WE COULD HAVE SAVED THE WORLD IN HALF THE TIME AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IDOL WITH US!" It's very silly, but makes everything flow in a sort of farcical logic?

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
ATLUS will not let Persona games be non-canon - they will use any resource available to them (most commonly pocket-dimensions) to make their games technically canon no matter how weird they are.
Does that mean they are going to find some way to make Joker being in Smash canon to the Persona series?

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Oh, yeah - and I think P5A was already registered a while back? Those are very direct titles, yeah, but I suppose the dancing games had very direct web domains with more colourful titles...

I dunno if you played P4DAN, but it had a weirdly-complicated story wherein Yu and company save the world from a shadow representing the desire to change oneself to superficially appeal to others by intensely dancing at it. So, P3/P5 are basically just Elizabeth and Caroline/Justine saying "WELL, WE COULD HAVE SAVED THE WORLD IN HALF THE TIME AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IDOL WITH US!" It's very silly, but makes everything flow in a sort of farcical logic?
Also, Dancing starlight is after P5 since Joker questions about the twins and Mona's form.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Does that mean they are going to find some way to make Joker being in Smash canon to the Persona series?
I mean, that first trailer basically implied that the Phantom Thieves are (i) real and (ii) aware they're also video game characters who are excited to be in a crossover, so, uh, maybe? That said, BBTAG wasn't offically made canon, so maybe I was being hyperbolic.

Also, Dancing starlight is after P5 since Joker questions about the twins and Mona's form.
Yes... sort of. It's both after P5 and mid-P3, in spite of P5 taking place waaaaaay after P3. So, you know, pocket-dimension time-messing-up logic.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I mean, that first trailer basically implied that the Phantom Thieves are (i) real and (ii) aware they're also video game characters who are excited to be in a crossover, so, uh, maybe? That said, BBTAG wasn't offically made canon, so maybe I was being hyperbolic.
I almost feel like they are not done with the P4 story they have in BBTAG. Maybe that is me just being hopeful, because I really want to see how the P4 ending plays out beyond the point we saw. It certainly had the most bizarre ending out of the 4 series.

amageish

Smash Master
I almost feel like they are not done with the P4 story they have in BBTAG. Maybe that is me just being hopeful, because I really want to see how the P4 ending plays out beyond the point we saw. It certainly had the most bizarre ending out of the 4 series.
Yeah, that one was pretty crazy. Maybe we'll get more story in the next season of DLC? Though, at this point, I'll take what I can get in terms of news about the DLC...

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
I will die for Ren and Ryuji right now. I just like how the two of them acts. B UT YUsuke is pure.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Yeah, that one was pretty crazy. Maybe we'll get more story in the next season of DLC? Though, at this point, I'll take what I can get in terms of news about the DLC...
They clearly have something in store, specifically a new franchise to add, but I feel like they have ton continue some of the unresolved stories to some extent. Besides the Blazblue story, all of the other stories almost feels like a first part of sorts. And considering the crazy stuff the Blazblue games have pulled with their stories, I don't think those threads are going to be left dangling.
Blazblue: Okay, so this is the everything get's fixed ending, gotcha. Need some form of closure in this base game.
UNiB: Okay, so everything is repeating except it's only limited to UNiB stages? That is kinda boring...
RWBY: So basically RWBY has become their universe equivalent to the Mystery Gang. How does that affect the plot of the show in this timeline?
P5: Okay, you see, this is the Persona crossover game people want. Atlus, I know your spin off sense is tingling, don't ignore this!

Last edited:

C-G

Smash Journeyman
I LOVE throwing Ryuji under the bus at every opportunity. His reactions are priceless and he generally deserves to be freaked out.

amageish

Smash Master
They clearly have something in store, specifically a new franchise to add, but I feel like they have ton continue some of the unresolved stories to some extent. Besides the Blazblue story, all of the other stories almost feels like a first part of sorts. And considering the crazy stuff the Blazblue games have pulled with their stories, I don't think those threads are going to be left dangling.
Blazblue: Okay, so this is the, everything get's fixed ending, gotcha. Need some form of closure in this base game.
UNiB: Okay, so everything is repeating except it's only limited to UNiB stages? That is kinda boring...
RWBY: So basically RWBY has become their universe equivalent to the Mystery Gang. How does that affect the plot of the show in this timeline?
P5: Okay, you see, this is the Persona crossover game people want. Atlus, I know your spin off sense are tingling, don't ignore this!
I definitely agree with you. I'd really like to know what's up with P4 and RWBY especially, though maybe I'm biased to those franchises... I hope we do get news on the new fate sometime soon-ish though, as I'd like to feel more of a reason to back to the game (beyond the immense joy I have found as a Weiss/Yukiko player post-buffs).

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I definitely agree with you. I'd really like to know what's up with P4 and RWBY especially, though maybe I'm biased to those franchises... I hope we do get news on the new fate sometime soon-ish though, as I'd like to feel more of a reason to back to the game (beyond the immense joy I have found as a Weiss/Yukiko player post-buffs).
Yeah, my allegiances fall to Persona and RWBY as well. Not much of a player though, just watching from a distance. I just hope that RWBY is not ignored character wise in whatever comes up next. It would also be interesting if perhaps we could get a glimpse at a character from the eventual P5 Arena. That would be a good marketing plan.
Btw, what is your thoughts on RWBY vol 6? I can't say I hated the past 2 volumes, but I am just glad that they have managed to universally stick the landing among the community so far(Except for a few eternal haters, but that is the way the cookie crumbles). I felt this vol was a big sink or swim moment for the franchise going in, so I am relieved.

Edit: I just remembered, wasn't there going to be a poll put up yesterday? Robertman2 Robertman2 , is that still going to happen, or did you decide against it or something? I am fine with whatever, just curious.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Yeah, my allegiances fall to Persona and RWBY as well. Not much of a player though, just watching from a distance. I just hope that RWBY is not ignored character wise in whatever comes up next. It would also be interesting if perhaps we could get a glimpse at a character from the eventual P5 Arena. That would be a good marketing plan.
Btw, what is your thoughts on RWBY vol 6? I can't say I hated the past 2 volumes, but I am just glad that they have managed to universally stick the landing among the community so far(Except for a few eternal haters, but that is the way the cookie crumbles). I felt this vol was a big sink or swim moment for the franchise going in, so I am relieved.
Yeah, I would like them to add to all of the franchises (ideally including Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax characters too ((man fighting games have some weird names))) and not just add in a new franchise. Including characters from upcoming games definitely would be awesome as well, though right now I'd just like... any news.

I think it was pretty great! I'm not hugely opinionated on the last couple of volumes - they haven't been amazing, but they were enjoyable. That said, I binged the series following the announcement of its inclusion in BBTAG, so my memory of it is definitely biased by it being consumed in a short time-frame haha.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Yeah, I would like them to add to all of the franchises (ideally including Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax characters too ((man fighting games have some weird names))) and not just add in a new franchise. Including characters from upcoming games definitely would be awesome as well, though right now I'd just like... any news.

I think it was pretty great! I'm not hugely opinionated on the last couple of volumes - they haven't been amazing, but they were enjoyable. That said, I binged the series following the announcement of its inclusion in BBTAG, so my memory of it is definitely biased by it being consumed in a short time-frame haha.
I am more so just waiting for news as well. I just hope whatever series they do put in is interesting.

Glad to hear. I got in on the show when I saw that there was going to be a Yang vs Tifa death battle, so I binged the first 2 volumes since it was easy enough to do.

Okay, as for Smash/Persona 5 related talk, I have been wondering if Joker is really going to get a guidance about him this time around. I know DLC did not get guidance's last time, but they also did not get reveal trailers on the level Joker did, so who knows? I don't recall any data miners finding any placeholder Palutena's Guidance like last game. I wonder how the KIU cast would react to someone like Joker. Out of curiosity, I decided to take a look at TV Tropes to see if someone made a fan made guidance for him, and I found this.
Viridi: And here we have the man known as Joker - a shining example of why I hate humans.
Pit: Huh? What'd this guy do to you?
Viridi: It's not what HE did, it's what was done TO him. He was an ordinary Japanese high school student once. But that all changed the day he encountered a corrupt politician attempting to visit certain... how should I put this... M-rated indignities on one of his subordinates. Poor naïve Joker stepped in, of course. He only wanted to help. And do you know what he got for his trouble?
Pit: *gulp*
Viridi: He was thrown in jail. Charged with assault. Expelled from school. Abandoned by his friends and family. Shipped off to the big city to serve out a year of probation. And all because the woman he saved LIED IN COURT to save her attacker.
Pit: WHAT?! That's... that's horrible!
Viridi: And that's just scratching the surface of what he's dealt with. Sadism, plagiarism, child abuse, the yakuza, corporate slavery... The list goes on!
Palutena: I would argue that he's a shining example of what makes humanity so special. He had every reason to give up on the right thing, yet instead he assembled a group of like-minded individuals to battle corruption in order to reform society. He truly overcame every adversity he fought against.
Viridi: Well, this has been an interesting discussion, but more importantly... Joker uses a manifestation of his inner rebellious heart called a "Persona" to battle. While he and his Persona can cover more ground and deal more damage than one fighter could alone...
Palutena: They are inexorably linked to one another, so hitting one will injure the other. If you can split them up, you can take one down to drag the other down with him!
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/SuperSmashBrosCodecsAndPalutenasGuidance

I could definitely see Viridi noting this about Joker, though I don't think joker will have the exact mechanics they describe in the example.

amageish

Smash Master
I am more so just waiting for news as well. I just hope whatever series they do put in is interesting.

Glad to hear. I got in on the show when I saw that there was going to be a Yang vs Tifa death battle, so I binged the first 2 volumes since it was easy enough to do.
I hope so too! Dan Salvato, the creator of Doki Doki Literature Club, tweeted to ArcSys about his interest in his characters being included, but that would have to be pretty fast on the turnaround - though I do like the idea of getting more western-made Japanese-inspired franchises in the game, as those would be unlikely to get their own ArcSys game. Generally speaking, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Senran Kagura, and Fate are the series being speculated the most.

That's good motivator to binge it, yeah. Nice avatar, BTW.

Okay, as for Smash/Persona 5 related talk, I have been wondering if Joker is really going to get a guidance about him this time around. I know DLC did not get guidance's last time, but they also did not get reveal trailers on the level Joker did, so who knows? I don't recall any data miners finding any placeholder Palutena's Guidance like last game. I wonder how the KIU cast would react to someone like Joker. Out of curiosity, I decided to take a look at TV Tropes to see if someone made a fan made guidance for him, and I found this.
That would be awesome, if we got actual Guidances for DLC characters. That fan-made one is pretty good too! I definitely agree that Joker could spark some good debate about humanity sucking. I could also see Pit being confused by the concept of Persona and Viridi having a comedically-large amount of knowledge about Jungian psychology, given how quite a few of the newer guidance have poked fun of the complicated nature of the lore/symbolism of video games (ex/ Ridley's guidance).

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I hope so too! Dan Salvato, the creator of Doki Doki Literature Club, tweeted to ArcSys about his interest in his characters being included, but that would have to be pretty fast on the turnaround - though I do like the idea of getting more western-made Japanese-inspired franchises in the game, as those would be unlikely to get their own ArcSys game. Generally speaking, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Senran Kagura, and Fate are the series being speculated the most.

That's good motivator to binge it, yeah. Nice avatar, BTW.

That would be awesome, if we got actual Guidances for DLC characters. That fan-made one is pretty good too! I definitely agree that Joker could spark some good debate about humanity sucking. I could also see Pit being confused by the concept of Persona and Viridi having a comedically-large amount of knowledge about Jungian psychology, given how quite a few of the newer guidance have poked fun of the complicated nature of the lore/symbolism of video games (ex/ Ridley's guidance).
I have always been interested in a fighting game character that would manipulate the fabric of realty, so a DDLC thing does peak my curiosity. I do agree that it is most likely one of the franchises you mentioned, though. Also, thank you, I saw both Ruby and the symbol in the background and figured it would work better as my avatar than what I had. Funnily enough, Lindsay Jones, Ruby's voice actor, made this tweet relating to the art.

When it comes to the PG, I could also see them note how often Persona protag's end up wrecking god by the end of the game. I also think there is a distinct possibility of a Persona character or two making an appearance in the guidance. All though Chrom no longer shows up in Robin's PG, Alucard does show up for Richter's, and I figure that the Persona 5 character portraits would work fine in the PG format.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
I have always been interested in a fighting game character that would manipulate the fabric of realty, so a DDLC thing does peak my curiosity. I do agree that it is most likely one of the franchises you mentioned, though. Also, thank you, I saw both Ruby and the symbol in the background and figured it would work better as my avatar than what I had. Funnily enough, Lindsay Jones, Ruby's voice actor, made this tweet relating to the art.
Yeah, I feel like DDLC could lend itself to a very interesting character (though I do wonder what they would do, if anything, with the other three girls), so I hope ArcSys takes Dan up on the offer. Sadly, there was a very large non-reaction from both DDLC and BB fans to the tweet, which is not confidence-inspiring. It's a good avatar and Lindsay has good goals haha.

When it comes to the PG, I could also see them note how often Persona protag's end up wrecking god by the end of the game. I also think there is a distinct possibility of a Persona character or two making an appearance in the guidance. All though Chrom no longer shows up in Robin's PG, Alucard does show up for Richter's, and I figure that the Persona 5 character portraits would work fine in the PG format.
Yeah - though I don't know if they'd want to stress that too much given how that's the gimmick of Bayonetta's guidance. As for Persona cameos, I think it's definitely possible. I suppose Caroline/Justine would make sense given how they are divine-ish-characters - plus they could get in a contest with Viridi to see who is the most tsundere!

Ultrashroomz

Smash Journeyman
Man, imagine seeing all these pics 3 weeks ago, absolutely surreal.
Screenshot 2018-12-27 06.26.19.png

Screenshot 2018-12-27 06.26.46.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, imagine seeing all these pics 3 weeks ago, absolutely surreal.
My god, that Morgana Kirby is nothing short of adorable.
I can't wait to see him with Joker's mask, hopefully with him screaming "PERSONA!"

Just looking at these images still makes me find myself in disbelief that Joker is in Smash Bros. I still can't believe it happened.

Top Bottom