• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Hideout of the Phantom Thieves - Joker Social

Best girl?

• Sae

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Futaba

Votes: 89 33.5%
  • Ann

Votes: 25 9.4%
  • Haru

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Kawakami

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Takemi

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Ohya

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chiyaya

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Hifumi

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Makoto

Votes: 65 24.4%

• Total voters

Mushroomguy12

Smash Master

amageish

Smash Lord

amageish

Smash Lord
There was a problem fetching the tweet

P5R is nominated for Best RPG at the Game Awards!

And also only best RPG... No soundtrack nomination this time, which I feel kind of sucks, but oh well...

ATLUS also got a norm for 13 Sentinels for best storytelling, which is a major surprise to me.

amageish

Smash Lord

amageish

Smash Lord
Screw Smash speculation; we're rocking the true big Nintendo collab.

Okay... Not that exciting for most people, but if we're getting Strikers content in early 2021... then that could help support a Feb 2021 English release.

Megadoomer

Switch FC
SW 0351 1523 9047
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (which is being shortened to Persona 5 Strikers) finally has a release date for the west, at least according to an unlisted YouTube video: February 23rd, 2021.

Also, it's getting a PC port, presumably because Persona 4 Golden did so well.

amageish

Smash Lord

P5S has now been announced for real! Woo-hoo! Long time coming, but exciting nonetheless.

They will also be doing one of my least favourite trends in preorders, with the digital deluxe version actually releasing on Feb 19th... I do not love paying for the benefit of getting games earlier, but oh well. I'm guessing this is because the pandemic stopped them from being able to make a physical deluxe edition like they usually do. I mean, if PQ2 got a physical version with a plush toy and other goodies, then I doubt they wouldn't have done it for P5S if it was possible.

Additionally, Lyn will be performing at The Game Awards! Could be a good sign for one of Persona's 25th anniversary projects being announced there, assuming they don't save it for a Persona Sound-Bomb Concert in 2021.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Master
Happy New Year!

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Lord

Joker formally announced for Dragalia lost! Interestingly, they have a lot of UI stuff taken from Strikers in it too... references that are very accurate from my memory of a demo I played like a year ago.

ivanlerma

Smash Ace
Hello Everybody, today i got persona 4 from the mail and will plan to play it sometime soon this year, though there is one things i'd like to ask that's concerning me about the true ending, without any spoilers, how do i get the game's good ending let alone the true ending?

Top Bottom