• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Hey! Watch out!" Link Video & Critique Thread

Spock

Smash Rookie
Hi Links mains :D ammm a friend of mine tell me that he want to get advices from other Link mains so... He doesn't have SWF account so I'll put the video here, he is really amazing, he **** every snake around here :D please :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dsxH2wgqz4
You're friend plays a great link :awesome: Much smarter and quicker than where I'm at right now. However I would like to make one suggestion. That link didn't use his Ftilts or Fsmashes hardly at all throughout the match. There was one instance (3:15 in the video) where you may potentially have been able to pull off an Fsmash and get an early kill or opportunity to ledge guard him. Here's an example of a strategy I use when I'm spacing similarly to you at that point in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4HFLAQ5XhA&feature=youtu.be

By using my reversal momentem from the craq walk, I'm able to reposition myself and punish someone who was aggressive and able to get underneath my Zair with an Fsmash (or potentially an Ftilt). It's sort of interesting how you can use your landing momentum from Zair and Bair to surprise opponents. Anyway, it's just a suggestion really. That guy plays an extremely solid Link all around.

Changing subjects, I'm having trouble pulling off Link's Ledgehop into Fair. I can't get both swings to come out. However I can get one swing out and sometimes I think I can get a frame or two of the invincibility. Here's a video of me attempting to do the move and get both swings out. When I mess up, I'm getting what you're seeing in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkxfdnLJwA&feature=youtu.be

What am I doing incorrectly? Jumping too soon? Performing Fair too late?

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
If I can help.. I'm not Link main like I said before but I play Link.
How did you left the edge and do the Fair?
I can do that but I use some like claw
Index: Y
Thumb: C-stick
And I left the edge by stick to a side, not down, that cause FF and I can't do during that.
That should work for you :3

edit: just played a little in training and Y+A quickly works better, same leaving the edge with stick side

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hi Links mains :D ammm a friend of mine tell me that he want to get advices from other Link mains so... He doesn't have SWF account so I'll put the video here, he is really amazing, he **** every snake around here :D please :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dsxH2wgqz4
I thought that was Melee at first, lol.
Not bad, if anything the Snake should be critiqued. Things the Snake was bad at that could have really killed Link are OoS, Ftilt cancels, hesitating, off stage gimping (he could have KOed Link with Bair a few times), and not retreating after blocking. I get the feeling he didn't know the MU.

Link had great pressure and continued attack chains. Good work not being hasty and throwing out unsafe laggy attacks too. His (assuming that player was a he) main mistakes were spacing too close; If Zair's blocked by PSing Snake's Ftilt starts frame 4, jab 3 and Utilt 6 (Link's jab starts frame6 +2 frames landing lag, I think) and Snake should have punished much more. Snake's grab has good reach too but he rolled back instead or was late. Link got away with it but a better Snake would close the distance and shield>punish. That Snake played in, and intentionally retreated to Link's strong mid-range spacing.
Great pressuring, he just needs to play safer and more outside Snake's Ftilt/Utilt area. Snake tried to Ftilt/jab cancel and Link punished but that was because it was poorly done on Snake's part.
'Almost had a jab lock at one part; I'm bad at jab locks myself so I sympathize but they add a good amount of damage and are good to learn.
Link barely out-spams Snake and that Snake could have been camped for extra damage. Link should take advantage of camping opportunities when he can because opponents are forced to approach and he can deal free damage for a short time and keep them off balance. Link loses big time to Snake at close range so besides not being backed against the ledge Link should force bad approaches rather than approach himself, unless he has too.
Snake ate a lot of Zair, good aggressive use of that and good bomb tricks. Link shouldn't go into that spacing until he needs to, though. Spaced a bit farther Link could have done stuff with his boomerang and arrows like arrow locks for safer damage/setups then played aggro closer when Snake closed in. Arrows/Boomerang
were neglected. Link has better options than Zair at close spacing, like Fair/Nair; only Zair's claw attacks so if that's blocked there are no hitbubbles on the opponent if Link starts close and the claw moves behind Snake.
Good offstage pressuring too, many Link's shy away from this but Link has a great close-to-the-stage interception game. He did a wind push gimp at the end <3 . Snake's recovery was doomed anyway, though.

Very nice, work on mid-rang projectile spacing, more versatile use of Link's move set and playing/spacing safer on shields.

Spock

Smash Rookie
If I can help.. I'm not Link main like I said before but I play Link.
How did you left the edge and do the Fair?
I can do that but I use some like claw
Index: Y
Thumb: C-stick
And I left the edge by stick to a side, not down, that cause FF and I can't do during that.
That should work for you :3

edit: just played a little in training and Y+A quickly works better, same leaving the edge with stick side
This doesn't work for me I'm afraid. I don't like to change the positioning of my hands during matches that drastically. Can somoeone tell me what's off about my timing though?

Dyclone

Smash Ace
From what I saw, it's your timing.
Just work on pressing the jump button as soon as you leave the ledge and press the attack button right after. It should almost be as if you're pressing it all at the same time.
Don't limit yourself to Fair, try airdodge and Nair. They work for for different situations.

Eh... I need to read.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wait wut Ano has vids?!?1?

Yes he does now. Pretty sweet stuff.
...Actually not pretty sweet stuff, but this is great blackmail and trolling material. Behold a serious offline match between a friend and I.

Ano(Link) vs Hawk(Zelda)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ja0sM5VZIM&feature=plcp
Feel free to critique (if that is even possible off of the terribad skill level we are exhibiting).

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Whoa, that recording is like looking at a jello tv on a boat ride:nervous:.
Zelda loses to Link's camping so spam more. She punishes dodges well but Link can shield grab instead. Move while spamming and pressure her faster. Zair's a good tool, try to space a little farther. It is hard to judge spacing on that replay so those are the general points.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Man, youtube said it was going to fix my video not make it the worst moving jello set ever. :glare: I'm trying to fix that right now.

Spock

Smash Rookie
Hey I have a quick question. What are the advantages/disadvantages of playing Link with tap jump on? I've always played with it on because it was the standard setting. Is it worth it to switch?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hey I have a quick question. What are the advantages/disadvantages of playing Link with tap jump on? I've always played with it on because it was the standard setting. Is it worth it to switch?
Yes, switch to tap jump off.
The advantage is Usmash/Spin Attack OoS is easier. The down side is it can make Link's already poor recovery risky, DAC-ing mess up, Utilt/Usmash(charging)/Spinattack can turn into jumps by mistake, and DI/SDIing can make Link accidentally waste his 2nd jump.

Spock

Smash Rookie
Yes, switch to tap jump off.
The advantage is Usmash/Spin Attack OoS is easier. The down side is it can make Link's already poor recovery risky, DAC-ing mess up, Utilt/Usmash(charging)/Spinattack can turn into jumps by mistake, and DI/SDIing can make Link accidentally waste his 2nd jump.
Interesting. Does it have an affect on bombsliding or glide tossing?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yes, it is even more difficult to bombslide with tap jump on than to DAC. If you're playing Link, we strongly recommend having tap jump off.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It can. Basically any time you need to tap up in an AT or anything tap jump can make Link jump instead of the up input. So when bombsliding and throwing a bomb up: (holding a bomb) dash>'C'down>roll control stick up and press (and hold) 'Z' or attack, all very fast. With tap jump on Link might throw the bomb forward because the throw can't be jump canceled and the control stick might register a jump.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'd like critique on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcdUKgmVkM&feature=youtu.be

I haven't used Link in a while, but he might just be useful in this MU.
Main things:
You know good techniques but use them habitually at the wrong times. Bomb throw to quickdraw when ROB was in the air happened a lot. Another was SH>Nair/Fair>land and jab without hitting.
Habits
You rolled into ROB several times which is bad for any character. You like to SH attack FF but sometimes it's best to stay in the air a little longer, Uair and Fair in particular. Often this caused attacks to be too far and wasted time. You missed sweet spotting the edge a lot and ledge jumped predictably. A lot of these things are probably from rust.
Spamming
Use all 3 of Link's projectiles including his boomerang. Link has to use all 3 to spam at a good rate most of your attacks didn't work together with the other projectiles. Try for arrow locks and bomb footstools too. On the platforms your camping seemed unfocused like you tried to get bombs out but with no aim or strategy. Bait the opponent to come for you and set bomb/boomerang traps. In general work on developing a good rhythm with every projectile, reads, and maximizing your spamming.
ROB MU
Zair! Zair's great but you didn't use it once. You played into ROB's strong area with SH FF approaches that landed in his Ftilt area. ROB is faster and has good reach on the ground so Link should create openings with SH Zair and spam. Zair beat's ROB's Fair pressure when spaced right too. Good dodge punishing but ROB got good reads too. Really mix up your ledge game. Don't forget about Link's long shield grab reach.

With fine tuning, better reads/decisions, using all of Link's moves and rust shaken off you'd have a good Link but that game was awkward. I know the feeling though, lol.

That was not the best ROB :/ .

D

Deleted member 189823

Right, I'll get to work on Link's projectile game. I didn't think they were too useful, as the arrows don't go too far and the boomerang's startup is slow. But I'll work on that. I definitely need more Z-Air...I always knew that, but I just forget in the middle of the game.

Also what's wrong with that R.O.B? I'd like to know too even if this is Link's section. (maybe I can exploit those possible weakneses)

Rizen

Smash Legend
Right, I'll get to work on Link's projectile game. I didn't think they were too useful, as the arrows don't go too far and the boomerang's startup is slow. But I'll work on that. I definitely need more Z-Air...I always knew that, but I just forget in the middle of the game.

Also what's wrong with that R.O.B? I'd like to know too even if this is Link's section. (maybe I can exploit those possible weakneses)
Link's a hard character to play. He is slow and needs to use all his weapons to keep a good spam rate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH0_bYS-QOA&feature=player_detailpage#t=144s

ROB was bad in general. He was passive, abandoned attack chains, didn't pressure you well and spaced interceptions poorly.

D

Deleted member 189823

That's kinda sad to hear. He's actually one of our best R.O.Bs here. It's likely he just didn't know the MU, being the first Link to face.

Rizen

Smash Legend
(cool hacks)
Was that wifi? I ask because several attacks were backwards or from way too far (Usmash at 3:39 and others).

At the start you spam in a SH fire 1 projectile, repeat pattern which is not the most efficient way to spam. Don't SH in place, move more and try to get several projectiles out as fast as possible. Link has a good SH, Full jump and platform camping spam game; make the most of all his options. Also don't sacrifice spamming for spacing; Ganon got close in places like 0:12 because you over-spammed and lost spacing.
0:22 you could have arrow locked him.
0:28 Be ready to bomb Fsmash for these situations. Spin attacks punish dodge lag too.
0:38 a lot of SH in place spamming. Bad for maximizing spam and spacing.
0:48 Nice Dair. Ganon was dumb there.
It's best to not run by an invincible opponent after KOing them.
1:02 SH in place bomb pulls really hurt your spacing. The advantage to SH bomb pulls and spamming is you can move and maintain spacing.
1:16 nice bomb trap. This is what you need to do, keep ahead and away while building damage safely with projectiles.
1:22 weird Usmash. Wifi lag?
1:26 close spacing for Zair which he punished.
You often let Ganon way too close. Most of the fight should be Link moving camping with occasional tip-of-attack spaced Zair and sword attacks. Ganon has a nasty punishing game you don't want to be near.
1:39 You're landing above or next to Ganon a lot here and later. Ganon's Uair starts frame 6 IIRC and has crazy reach and disjoint. Basically you're doing what Ganon wants. Keep in mind that Ganon doesn't have super disjoint (besides Uair/Dair) but his reach is still very good.
1:45 Better spamming but then you rushed in. Ganon loses from a distance and you had the % advantage. Link's strong with passive spacing but weak being aggressive.
1:49 Usmash when he won't be hit again...
More in place spam and too far Usmashes.
2:20ish Ganon punishes HARD. Beware landing lag and any lag like that Dsmash. Ganons love to frame trap and bait lag. That's why Link need to play it safe and space while passively spamming. Link can have a lot of lag.
2:30 too close spacing. I wonder if Ganon sandbagged at the start. You're moving into his traps instead of forcing him to approach.
2:33 good example of a lag trap. Keep in mind that you can stall at the ledge with bomb pulls, Zair tethers and throw a boomerang/arrow onstage without climbing back up.
2:38 terrible spacing, you landed right next to him and didn't prepare any spam traps.
2:46 never roll into an opponent.
2:56 good work getting bombs into play. You threw the 2nd too soon, an up-angled boomerang would have hit him.
3:06 too risky Dair. Ganon's Uair out-ranges it anyway.
Watch that platform landing lag. Ganon really punishes it a lot.
3:21 not moving while SHing kills your spacing again.
3:39 Usmash :/
4:02 better ledge stalling. Ledge stalled arrows/boomerang can force reactions when he's not near the ledge. Ledge hop airdodge>shield is mostly safe.
End: reckless grab.
Ganon pressured much better the second half.

Ganon has a certain reach around him that Link should avoid. Link also has a lot of easy lag Ganon can punish hard; your gambits were too laggy/risky. Don't approach almost any opponent if you have the lead. Link is weak approaching. Move while spamming. Go no closer than the tip of Link's attack reach for close combat. Most of all don't let lag, spamming or anything create bad spacing. Spacing is top priority.

'Hope that helps ;)

KotierWolf

Smash Rookie
NNID
KotierWolf
3DS FC
0404-8218-2413
Thanks, it did help a lot. I'm still trying to work on being more mobile.

And this match was WiFi. There were a couple of lag spikes but the connection was good overall.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^That's hard for me to critique because it's BBrawl/Pirate Ship/items on/doubles :/ .
I did notice you spaced in Pit's happy bubble aka too close for Link, attacked hastily often jumping into Pit's attacks and committed to attacks that required Pit to run into them (Spin Attack etc).
Link has a great mid range spacing game but you charged in too aggressively. Stall, moving camp and make him approach since you had the lead.

Jiggz should not commit to rollout with items appearing and on that stage. A team chain grab would have won the game. You and Jiggz got greedy for KO hits.
*shrug*
'Hope that helps.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
...Well, couldn't expect too much what with all those conditions lol. :p

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Can we please try to keep these boards alive? I have tons of videos that need to be critiqued. I will record them tomorrow and hopefully have them uploaded by Thursday.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
This sheds a new light in my eyes on the oli matchup.

I think the most frustrating thing watching that video was how your projectiles were colliding with his pikmin and blocking him from taking any damage, even when they were just following around him passively. A character who can outcamp Link and pretty much gets free blocks on his projectiles... *shudders*
Well, he's #2 on the tier list now for a reason.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah, Oli's a -3 for sure and BF's a hard stage to fight him on.

When Oli camps he just has to press forward+B with the occasional 'B' pikmin pull. Link has to SH>downB>sideB>B and hold for a second>(land) release B (arrow)>jump>throw bomb accordingly (up/down/left/right/drop/invincibomb)>ForwardB>DownB>L to airdodge>R for Zair and hold it>(land) tap C forward to Fsmash>release R>tap C forward to throw the bomb> repeat with a lot of mixups...

:dizzy:

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZH3ZphAk0 Shawdy (Link) vs BladeTitan (Diddy Kong) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb7qHtgLknQ Shawdy (Link) vs BladeTitan (ROB)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUq38e0kiEg Shawdy (Link) vs BladeTitan (Lucario) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsYOod-Kus Shawdy (Link) vs BladeTitan (Lucario) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iJUN7mtPnw Shawdy (Link) vs BladeTitan (Lucario) 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuKNqSzDVoY Shawdy (Link) vs BladeTitan (Diddy Kong) 2

If you can critique any of them I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shawdy

Rizen

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZH3ZphAk0 Shawdy (Link) vs BladeTitan (Diddy Kong) 1
Good spamming and a well rounded game. You make some bad choices and Diddy's Dair read was unfortunate.

0-0:30 good pressuring and spacing
0:52 Diddy made a good read. Ledge hop was too risky there.
0:55-1:09 Bad spacing. Fair, bomb throw and dash attack were too close and dropping the banana didn't do anything. 1:08 quickdraw was positioned too high for little characters and too close, the ending lag's bad if you are shielded or miss.
1:15ish You are throwing out attacks but not in a way that stops planking. Spam so boomerang and arrows fly down barely past the ledge at an angle and bombs explode on the ledge. Or throw a bomb up/down so it falls past the ledge. Your projectiles fell short.
1:25-1:32 all your attacks besides the boomerang were short hoping diddy would run into them. Attack fast but you need to be able to hit when pressuring. This is a good example of quick spamming that doesn't help Link gain momentum.
1:50-2:14 You throw out 1 attack at a time with little combining of projectiles or traps. The reason this doesn't work is Diddy's faster. Link usually can't win with quick direct pressure, he's too slow.
2:15 too close for Ftilt. Keep in mind Ftilt starts frame 14, jab 6, arrow release 17 (I think) and boomerang 26 (not sure) but shields start 2 and dodges are usually 3 frames or less to start. Link simply cannot keep up with quick aggression.
2:30-2:36 much better spacing and frame traps. Link needs to attack from spacing where he's safe with projectiles and the tip of his standard attacks.
2:37 good read with Nair to break Diddy's chain.
2:39 bad choice with Utilt. Diddy was in jab spacing.
2:48 in situations like this the opponent can either return to the stage or stall a little and try for the ledge. It's a good time to pressure and not retreat.
2:49-2:54 better spamming, in range to hit diddy. You're still using 1 projectile at a time when you need them to flow together and have several onscreen at once.
3:13 Good ledge hop Fair read on Diddy picking up the banana.
3:20 I think you got hit by the very final launching hit of the laser. Bad luck. You can stall on the ledge in unsure situations.

Things to work on:
Refine your spacing. Several times you were either too close or too far for both spam and sword attacks.

Make the best choices. You often made reckless choices in an attempt to attack fast. Link's really hard to play because he doesn't have specific ways to spam/attack and has to improvise constantly. Practice the best moves for maintaining tip of attack spacing.

Be less direct. Most characters will beat Link in direct fights. Spam and set traps, flow from spamming to sword combat and back as needed. Only be direct when Link is in a good position and the opponent in a bad one- pressuring their returns to the stage and chaining attacks once you make an opening to exploit. Don't miss opportunities to pressure when they come up.

Make projectiles and other attacks flow together. You have a stop and go style of attacking with usually 1 projectile per SH/jump. Move around more and maximize how much stuff Link can throw onscreen.

Also mix in more Bair/Fair/Zair/Utilt and Z-tether ledge stalling.
You're off to a good start but need refinement. :)

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hey guys I have been practicing and I got some really good matches vs a marth player who is a good friend of mine. If anybody can critique these matches I would really appreciate it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2m7GcCaGw
Sure.

0 to 0:13 good use of quick indirect attacks.
0:13 Jab cancel to grab would have been better. SH to Zair is for retreating/GTFO it takes 7 frames to jump/sh and 10 more for Zair to start vs 11 frames to grab. He wasn't pressuring you so you didn't need to retreat.
0:17 When a character recklessly aerials your shield and is going to land you have a guaranteed grab. In this OoS Usmash would have worked too, he spaced it poorly.
0:21 bad Zair spacing especially vs Marth. Space it farther. Link shouldn't rush a ground Marth.
0:30 IDK what Marth was trying with a backward Fsmash. Good jab cancel to grab and Bthrow. You could get away with 1 pummel at that %.
0:34 never roll into an opponent as Link. You had the position advantage but abandoned it to roll.
0:37 too close for a boomerang. Use Fair for that spacing.
0:43 too close and not a good situation for SH Zair.
0:46 you moved right into that. Play fast but remember Zair ledge stalls and that you can ledge stall an arrow/boomerang/bomb pull and regrab the ledge.
0:56 quickdraw is a good tactic but it needs to be spaced to hit or it wastes time.
0:58 Shield grab these poorly spaced Fairs. If Marth was better he could have landed and dancing bladed, shield grabbed or OoS upBed before Nair came out.
1:09 good Zair spacing Marth could not punish that.
1:15-1:30ish this Marth is not very good he could have punished many times and he doesn't know how to intercept. You got away with reckless stuff there.
1:38 good use of Zair. Any damage Link deals to character from safely out of their reach is free damage. There's no need for Link to put himself in danger; that's the opponent's job.
1:41 I habitually wifi Dsmash sometimes too but it's a bad habit. If you're not sure use jab, it states as fast as Dsmash and ends much sooner.
1:44 Fair or Dair has a bigger payoff. Nice quickdraw and Zair. Use Ftilt instead of Fsmash to hit higher in this spacing.
1:48 Spin Attack panic. Spins are super punishable and should only be used to punish certain lag (landing/spotdodge/rolls) Marth didn't drop down.
1:58 Dair was started when Marth was too far, nice stage tech though.
2:31 that's a decent time to retreat with SH Zair because Marth was in a position where he could punish your lag.
2:35 the bomb and arrow were thrown out with very little chance of hitting. Use this time to maybe hold the bomb and get more projectiles onscreen at once.
2:41 obvious bad spin attack.
2:39-2:58 Nice ATs but bad spacing (quickdraw shoots low and he SHed). Not a single AT hit and you got punished.
3:08 that landing could have used quickdraw.
3:17 wifail SD :(.
3:25 jab>jab>dash attack is usually not good and that was too close. Maybe jab>jab>DA if the opponent DIs away out of jab and is in the air. The turn around Fsmash was also too close; walk away a little then Fsmash or SH Bair.
3:46 Marth read your immediate ledge return habit (or was lucky) and spiked. It's often good to stall at the ledge.

General:
Be careful not to make hasty decisions that commit assuming the opponent will run into them (Spin Attack, Dsmash, some projectiles and grab in the other YI game).
Know when to punish and don't retreat in these situations (Shield grabs).
Refine the spacing for Zair as opposed to SH Fair/Bair and Nair. You often were too close and Marth wins there.
Don't rush with Link instead take advantage of safe openings to chain attacks. Keep in mind that if Link out camps unil the opponent closes the space it's free damage.
Mix up ledge habits and add stalling.
Make projectiles work together and with other attacks more. You had few traps and follow ups. Link's projectiles are for spacing and creating openings even more than damage. He needs to not use each projectile as a single attack but instead like a support team.

That Marth was not good. He didn't use dancing blade at all and generally couldn't punish, intercept or buffer properly. :/

Good stuff.
'Hope that helps ;) .

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So, in watching this video I can tell Dani needs a lot of work. You are significantly better than he is--which is a fixable problem. With a little brush up on his part, you can both have more challenging and more enjoyable matches.
Things he did well: he used dtilt frequently to space. Nice spacing and use of dancing blade to grab at :45, but I feel like he was taking the best of the bad situation of him not knowing how to finish dancing blade.
Things he can do to improve: stop spamming aerials--learn to find the perfect distance to hit. Stop using dsmash (one of Marth's worse moves). Learn the CG->tipper fsmash. Learn dancing blade, down, up, and forward endings. Practice his edgeguarding game (fair, nair, and proper spacing for fsmash). Don't charge fsmash to edgeguard, ever (he should've used that time to wait and see what you would do and then move to the proper spacing for fsmash).

0:08 Nice combo starter but a terrible decision to use UpB. What were you thinking? It's slow and horribly punishable, plus he was at 10% damage--meaning even if you did land a hit you would still be open. Never use UpB before the opponent is at 100%, let alone use it at all.
1:19 You got a very lucky kill there, as well as on the first stock. Both of you shouldn't charge smashes. It's a bad habit to get into.

I'll come back and finish this later.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Thanks for the feedback Rizen. I have been practicing my projectile mix ups and and I saw a lot of badly spaced aerials/smashes/zairs/and boomerangs. I also noticed a few mistakes that I didn't mean to do such as the dsmash at 1:44 It meant to be a fsmash,it wouldn't have reached anyway but just pointing that out. We need to play sometime Rizen so I can see some ways to practice and hopefully learn something from playing you.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I will try to get some more matches soon. Possibly tonight I will play somebody on allisbrawl, record the matches, uploaded them to allisbrawl and youtube and then post the links to this blog.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Hey there guys ...
IrisZ here. Picked up Link ages ago, but never actually got to getting others to view it.
I've been playing (not regularly) competitively in my Province, British Columbia. Nobody else uses Link here (unless it's for friendlies or something)

So I just wanted some feedback D:
No youtube video, but it was on stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/captainlpika/b/373154196

Please go to 1:24:30 for the start of the Best out of 3

Thanks in advance >.<
I'm sorry, I don't post at all within the Link part of these forums :c
So idk what to say/format/whatnot
Please don't mind the turd quality and music, that's not my Wii

I'm the dude in the red hoodie btw ahah x3

Top Bottom