• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey I need a bit of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
What the ****. Why the hell would you have sex with your freinds ********, 4 year younger sister? Isn't that statchitory ****? And why the ****? I am sorry, but that is seriously wrong.

And threating her with violence is illegal. She is mentally ********, shes not going to understand. Seriously, what the ****?

I bet this is a joke. I really hope this is a joke.

Threating her with violence+sex=jail.

Edit: Actuall advice

Confess. It is probally the hardest thing you will ever have to do in your life, but tell them. She will probally tell, and if they dont, and take her to doctor, they will find out. The fact that you already lied to him will just make it harder.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just wanted to say that however this turns out for you, please let us know what you decide to do and what happens next. I beg of you.

EvangelionAce

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by soberfox
What would you google?

i+had+sex+with+a+******

Edit: And your not much of an Evangelion Ace. The NERV motto is "Gods in his Heaven. All's right with the world." ;)
You would google for a forum that specializes in giving advice. And for your info, the "direct translation" from the kanji is "All's well on Earth." When they translated it to english they changed it. Boo ya! Hehe.:p

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by soberfox
What would you google?

i+had+sex+with+a+******

Edit: And your not much of an Evangelion Ace. The NERV motto is "Gods in his Heaven. All's right with the world." ;)
i googled that and found somthing interesting...

Cavemen + Dinosaur = ******
... But it is not our belief that ******* once had sex with dinosaurs that has caught the attention of world scholars, but it is our assertion that early ...

...yup google is a powerful tool, too powerful if its finding this crap.

oh and i think this thread aint nothing but a troll, and if its real...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
You know, I'm glad this forum is clearly labeled "general discussion at its prime."

Who knows what kind of crap we'd get in here otherwise.

(In financial news, General Discussion fell fifty-three points today, reaching an all time low of 0. On a more positive note, stock in Stupidity gained 45 points, making it one of the fastest growing areas in recent years. Unfortunately, it's shareholders also tend to have large investments in Ignorace Ltd. and Incompetence Inc., rendering their swelling value worthless because of their inability to take advantage of it.)

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
After reading this story, I was quite shocked.

I don't understand how a guy, be it a ******** girl, can be so easily seduced into having sex with the ******** girl you spoke of, Jessica, I believe. How could you let something like that push your urge to **** her? Is it because you were desperate cuz you never had sex yourself, did you feel sorry for her, or is it on a completely different note here? Well, it doesn't matter anymore, I'd say your best bet is to confess ASAP because running away definently won't help.

BTW, why would you guys think he is lying? One wouldn't go through the trouble of typing an entire article like that just for it to be a hoax in the end. The guy seriously wanted to get advice from others because he didn't know what to do himself. Of course he would go through the trouble of making another name since he doesn't want anyone knowing his true identity for very personal reasons like that. I mean, you wouldn't like to see your name across the boards seeing your name said by others how you did this and the other. It's a very embarrassing thought. I swear, some of you are heartless *******s. Even if it was a hoax, at least you know some people here took the time to give some advice the best they could, showing they at least care and show some sympathy for others.

Anyways, I feel like I'm talking too much, so I'm just gonna say good luck, you'll need it. Very bad judgement on your part.

EDIT: BTW Lt. Killjoy, your post is a bit harsh, don't you think. We all know that this John guy screwed up, but discouraging him isn't going to help. Hell, we all screwed up in one thing or another but ****, why don't you just make him feel more like **** than he already does. The point you are trying to prove is on par but your attitude towards others isn't, at least when it comes to trying to give advice to someone, not make him feel worse about the current situation. Doesn't that just make you feel like a man by sounding tough towards him? a$$...

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Like Dan Smith was saying there are bad cases of Down Syndrome where the person can barely talk and then there are mild cases when they are not that much different than regular people. If she actually knew what sex was and was of legal age then I say whatever. She probably would have never experienced sex otherwise because nobody would have ever touched her. On the other hand if she really had no idea what she was talking about with sex or she was not legal then you're pretty messed up.

All in all it does sound like bull**** to me but if isn't you're an absolute horrible person if you threaten her. You got yourself into this mess and its your fault, not hers.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Deus
Like Dan Smith was saying there are bad cases of Down Syndrome where the person can barely talk and then there are mild cases when they are not that much different than regular people.
"John, I know sex"
"I try sex with me and it good"
"Will you try sex with me? Nobody like me like you, you so nice and pretty"

That's sounds pretty diferent than what a normal person would say.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by mic_128
"John, I know sex"
"I try sex with me and it good"
"Will you try sex with me? Nobody like me like you, you so nice and pretty"

That's sounds pretty diferent than what a normal person would say.
maybe johns friends family is from an other counrty. if you put a spanish accent to that dialogue it kinda works... till you remember the girls ********.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
BTW Lt. Killjoy, your post is a bit harsh, don't you think. We all know that this John guy screwed up, but discouraging him isn't going to help. Hell, we all screwed up in one thing or another but ****, why don't you just make him feel more like **** than he already does. The point you are trying to prove is on par but your attitude towards others isn't, at least when it comes to trying to give advice to someone, not make him feel worse about the current situation. Doesn't that just make you feel like a man by sounding tough towards him? a$$...
Well, I really don't think that I was being too harsh. First of all what he did was wrong on any level. I don't feel any sympathy towards him. He should be scared. I mean there really is not a single excuse for what he did. Then he declares that he intends to threaten the poor child if all else fails. He needs to be the man and confess what he did. Even if it ruins his reputation. His reputation is about the least important thing at this point. The reason I was so harsh is because this guy did something so incredibly wrong and sick that he should be scorned. I don't care if he feels bad about it now. He should feel bad about it. What he did was sick. So in the end, no, I wasn't trying to be tough. I was angry, and yes I've screwed up. However, I can tell you, I've never done anything as sick and perverted as this, and I'm sure that most of the other people here can say the same.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Too bad there isnt a reset button for you. Your just going to have to confess like a man no matter how much it screws you up in life. You involved a whole family into this. So you have to repay that debt through disciplinary actions. If you dont, you will only seem worse, and you will only get worse punishment.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Here's a question. Has this guy ever come back to read this? If not, then I think he's already made up his mind, or he's sitting there laughing. Someone else pulled something like this on another board(except he used his own account, and it was a scare about a suicide), and came back laughing his *** off about it. :/

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Who watches that show....

I re-read it, looks pretty fake now. If your ******** sister was bleeding from the crotch, and your male friend was the only one home, I doubt you would just let him stop talking becaue his breakfast was getting ruined.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Mikey Lenetia
Here's a question. Has this guy ever come back to read this? If not, then I think he's already made up his mind, or he's sitting there laughing. Someone else pulled something like this on another board(except he used his own account, and it was a scare about a suicide), and came back laughing his *** off about it. :/
Yea, this kind of thing happened on Blizzhackers all the time. Just some dumb kid seeing what kind of reaction he could get out of people.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
If people's lives are really so inept that they have to write about themselves in a fictional tense (I know it's not a tense, I don't care), I say let them have their fun. They obviously have nothing better to do.

Seraph

Smash Journeyman
Jesus dude WTF, ok first of all if this is true - wtf were you thinking?! Havent you ever heard of just saying "No.", thats all it takes. Secondly, shes ********...wtf dude you are sick, as a matter of fact I think something is wrong with YOU. Go get help seriously before you **** up you're life even more :eek:, Apparently there was no D.A.R.E. in your school that taught you to "JUST SAY NO". >.>

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Well, it sort of could be. Slight chance. Perhaps. And if it is real, it sounds like Mystery Man must have drank a lot/smoked a lot of something to lose so much judgement. But he seems to have been sober. I'm glad I'm not drunk when I'm sober. For that matter, I'm never drunk. Ever. Either way, Mr. Mystery Man is in the worst situation I've ever heard and so, I have no advice I can give. Simply put, I've never heard anything near this bad and doubt I ever will.

Anyone remember "Merv the Perv" from SNL episodes?

Malice

Smash Apprentice
THIS is gold right here, I laughed at every post...

It's not true guys, believe me. There is no logic to why a seemingly intelligent male (his post was grammatically correct, if I remember) would do this to a young, slow girl. And he was not drunk, high, or sleepy. He had complete train of thought, was focused on his paper, and seems smart enough to get a girl. I just can't see this happening.

Also, IF this was somehow true, why would he do this to a young, ******** girl? Why not do that to a young, good-looking girl? That's what the other pedophiles do, after all.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Malice, I bet you really did do the whole thing in this thread. Now you just want to make it look like it was all a joke... but I know it's true. There is no need to deny it.

Man, how did you come up with that story? That was sick. Disturbing. Only the sickest of minds could come up with that. You should start some urban legend about it that would end up on snopes.com.

Malice

Smash Apprentice
Did you read the WHOLE sig? or just the bold part? BTW, I'm not really that disturbed, just a little bit perverted, somewhat quirky too... Not quirky enough to write this though. If you really think I wrote this, I guess I am much more convincing than I thought.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
**** you, make your sig clearer. I thought the "sike" was like "sike, it was me... and you guys believed the thread!" not "sike... I actually didn't write it".

But you are sick and disturbing for taking credit for it before saying "PSYCHE*"

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Malice
Also, IF this was somehow true, why would he do this to a young, ******** girl? Why not do that to a young, good-looking girl? That's what the other pedophiles do, after all.
Mystery Man was probably desperate cause he never got laid! Perhaps the girls don't like him at all for one reason or another and he thought this could have been the perfect oppurtunity to get laid, be it a ******** chick...

The_Great_Demon

Smash Apprentice
this is bull i mean who would do a retarted girl. Personally even if i was desperate i would of told her NO so if this guy is mentally sane i dought he would say yes

i really want to know who wrote this

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by The_Great_Demon
this is bull i mean who would do a retarted girl. Personally even if i was desperate i would of told her NO so if this guy is mentally sane i dought he would say yes
Don't you mean, if the guy was mentally sane, you thought he would have said no?

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I have an idea. All of us here on SWF are spread out across the world right? Each person should simply interview everyone in his/her region/town/city/country (if you are the only one on smashboards in the country) and find out who it is. We should be turning up leads in as little as 4-6 years.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Afterall, people never lie in real life, only on the net.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
I just want to point out that this clown has made two posts, both of which have been in this topic, both of which were on the first page. Five pages later, you *******es are still discussing it.

That's right, I'm calling this guy's bluff. This is all total bull****; I'm sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom