• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey I need a bit of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xicor

Smash Cadet
Confess confess this is a they thing that going to bite you in the *** in the future and this is a really fast *** biter.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
FAKE, gotta be fake. I have so much to say, but i'll refrain from saying it to be nice.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh **** I just saw how old this was, how did it end?

RedZeshin

Smash Cadet
A bit of advice you say. You coward. Don't come crying to us seeking to be saved from your horrible sins. You stole a kid's innocence, there isn't anything in this world worser than that. And I say kid, because I've worked a lot with mentally handicapped people (my beloved brother is one), and no matter the age that's what they are. They're just kids. There isn't anything in the world more pure than an innocent heart, and you've stained it with your selfishness and stupidity.

And don't pretend you can just wish it away. YOU know it was wrong. That's why you lied to your friend. That's why you posted on a forum, under a shield of anonymity. You gutless coward.... You lowlife SCUM, how dare you even think of threatening violence on your victim to save yourself!! And to those of you who would try to help him get out scot free or assuage his fears, or even joke about such a subject, I dare to say you are worser and by far more morally bankrupt people than this sick loser. This ain't no stupid joke, it ain't no laughing matter, it's abuse and that ain't funny. For god's sake. I don't care if this is just some internet forum, show some effin- humanity.

I'll tell you what, kid. You don't deserve advice. You don't deserve saving, or forgiveness. But somehow, even though I'm no religious man, there's a guy I've heard about who supposedly died for everybody's sins, and I respect and believe in that. In honor of that transcending forgiveness, I'll tell you this before I sign off: If you've got any good left in you, be a man and accept responsibility for the horrible wrong you know you've done. Stop thinking about yourself. Atone for your sins.

P.S. Hey MODERATORS. There are kids who come to smashboards all the time I'm sure, and they don't need to see this crap. I don't need to see this crap. You have a responsibility to this community, and to protect kids from the ugliness of the adult world until they're ready for it. This thread should be deleted.

EDIT: Didn't notice when I wrote this, but holy craps, this thread is old. Who the fudge bumped this up to the front page?? Somebody just delete it, what a frickin' eyesore.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Or it could have not been removed because of the hilarious reactions of people such as RedZeshin.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
P.S. Hey MODERATORS. There are kids who come to smashboards all the time I'm sure, and they don't need to see this crap. I don't need to see this crap. You have a responsibility to this community, and to protect kids from the ugliness of the adult world until they're ready for it. This thread should be deleted.
THIS THIS THIS.

For Pete's sake, someone remove this filth.

RedZeshin

Smash Cadet
Or it could have not been removed because of the hilarious reactions of people such as RedZeshin.
Hilarious you say. What if I told you I knew a "********" girl who had been sexually abused? Huh? Would you LULZ at that? Do you feel more internet l33t for getting your kicks, huh? I think my reaction to this kind of crap is understandable, whether it's a true story or not. I don't see an ounce of humor in it at all, and neither should you. :mad:

I only posted when I saw this because as a human being and a friend to a "********" girl, I have a moral obligation not to see this kinda crap and just let it slide. I'd seriously wonder at somebody who would read this and do nothing. Or, like some nutjobs here, find some sick, inhuman humor in it. Whether it's true or not it's the lowest of the lowest crap that none of us (especially the kids) should have to deal with.

Moderators, just please get this monstrosity of a thread out of our sights. It's nasty, offensive crap that doesn't belong in a community, unless of course, your grand vision for smashboards is to attract a festering swarm of spoiled, immature high-schoolers lollerskating over the most insidious and inane crap, then please be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom