• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey I need a bit of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatdoisay

Smash Rookie
I'm not using my regular username for obvious reasons...

This all happend so fast...

My friend Frank has a sister who has downs syndrome. She's 4 years younger than me, although you'd never know by looking at her. I've always been real nice when she picks up the phone or I go over there to hang out. He's already told me that she thinks I'm nice, something she doesn't think about most boys that come over there.

Cut to Saturday night. So Frank and I are over at his house (he still lives with his mom) playing some xbox. His sister is in the room, playing with dolls and ocasionally watching the screen as we played. Frank's mom is out running some errands, I think she was at her mothers house. The phone rings at about 8, and it's Frank's mom, Victoria. She tells Jessica (Frank's sister) that her car has broken down and needs Frank to take a look at it. Frank, being a car mechanic leaves to go check out the car, and asked me to look after Jessica while he was gone, since she gets really upset by cars. I agree, and he leaves.

I didn't really know what to do to entertain her, so I just sat around and kinda ****ed around, and would occasionally talk to her. For the most part, she sat there and played with her dolls, talking to them. I was sitting at the computers working on an essay for an Archaeology class when she asked me the following:

"What are doing John?"
"Oh, I'm typing a paper for a class."
"Heeee you need paper for class!"
"Yep, it's pretty important. "

She trailed off for a minute, and I resumed typing. About 5 minutes later, she spoke again.

"John, I know sex" - I was taken back. What do I say to her? Do I lie, do I acknowledge that she "knows" sex, what?
"Um, I'm not sure if we should talk about that, Jessica."
"I try sex with me and it good"
"Jessica, we really shouldn't talk about this..."
"Will you try with me?"

I didn't know what to do. I was sitting there, with my mouth half opened and I'm sure there was a puddle of drool forming on the carpet pretty fast. She asked again.
"Will you try sex with me? Nobody like me like you, you so nice and pretty"

****. ****sticks. ****ng ****ersticks from planet ****. I'm getting hit on by a ******** girl. What the **** do I do?

Yeah, I ****ed her. It was her first time, and she bled. It was not pleasent, and she wailed near the end, I guess an orgasm. When we were done I went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and cried. I fixed up myself and made sure she was alright. Then I went back to my essay while she did god knows what. I didn't care, I still don't. A wave of apathy crashed upon me.

Frank showed up about 10 minutes later, and I quickly excused myself to go home. I went home and cried myself to sleep on my pillow, accompanied by the horrible imagery which will haunt me to my grave. I woke up yesterday to the phone ringing, at about 7:30. Most people know to leave me alone at 7:30 when I'm not working, but I rolled over to see the caller ID. I looked down at it, saw it was Frank's house, and answered.

"Hey John, I need to..uhm...well...ask you about...uh...something."
Me, suddendly awake, "Uh yeah, whats up?"
"Well, last night after I brought my mom home, Jessica was..acting...strangely.."
"Oh, how do you mean?"
"There was blood dripping down her leg."
"What the ****?"
"Yeah, thats what we thought, too. We are trying to figure out what happened, do you know anything?"
"No man, I don't. Thats pretty ****ed up. Say, I gotta go because my breakfast is burning." - lie
"Alright John, I'll talk to you later."

I've tried my best to re-create the scene. I hope this information is sufficient.

What should I do!?? Confess to him and his mom about Jessica, keep my mouth shut? Threaten her with violence if she talks?

Please help! I don't know what to do, I'm getting scared.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Omg dude, this is beyond average advise. It border lines on joke and wtf.
Anyways, eventually you will probably have too much guilt to keep it hidden, eventually driving itself into your subconcious and making you sterile.....
Handle this situation, and get some therapy if you feel bad. By handle I do mean confess, always the best course of action.

D1

Banned via Administration
**** man...this is crazy...

...I don't want to be like a parent and said you shouldn't have effed her in the first place.

So I'll just say...

...if anything happens and they notice she's pregnant...

...yo' a$$ is grass my brotha.

Do the right thing.

Your consceince is probably yelling at you right now.

Arash

Smash Lord
what in the world....

the first thing you should do imo is not confide in people on a message board

whatdoisay

Smash Rookie
I think I might go see her again on monday and tell her not to do anything, and if she does I'm going to say I'll hurt her or something. I hope she will understand so I don't have to do anything stupid.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Glad you felt like **** cause well that was effing stupid and sick. And since we are on the topics of threats, if you say anything to that girl well ima hurt you. Seriously, you probably already ****ed that girl up dont threaten her. Thats a quick way to make a real bad situation real effing worse and is just asking for jail time (think about it... threaten a slow girl after you had sex with her). Aint nothing gonna change the fact. Either fess up (**** this seems like a david lynch movie) or just never ever go over there again (seriously that girl doesnt need to see you)... aint nothing gonna change things now.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
man... I should probably lock this but i'd rather find out how it ends, and for people to convince this guy to take the right course of action.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
What posesses someone to do something like this? You know the consequences of your said actions, so why the hell would you go through with it?

Amo, I say you find out who this is really is on the boards. This just seems to heavy a subject to be found on a board like this. I'm sure an IP matchup would be all you need, right?

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Here's my Advice

I have a hard time believing this.... But, I guess it's possible... Now for my advice... You never have to confess anything when it's something that involves and affects just you, but what you did, did not involve just you. You gave into a pittiful primal urge and took advantage of someone that obviously does not possess good human judgement. So it involves you and her, but then again you took advantage of your FRIENDS sister. So now it's you, your friend, and the girl. It's sad what sex can do to people (even if this thread is fake).

If you cave in and confess now, you have a chance for forgiveness. It is evident that most dont hate you after what you have done. If this was so, you wouldn't be getting so much advice and support here. It is clear that most people think you should confess. As for me I respect anyone who tells the truth. I will respect you, if you can confess. You should not be concerned with whether you get caught or not. This matter is far beyond that. If that is your concern, there is little you can do from preventing yourself from being caught. If (And you most likely will be if u dont confess) you're caught you will be in A MUCH WORSE POSITION. Most just want to help you now, but if you try and hide it and the secret is exposed most will think of you as LOWEST SCUM! You have not become a bad person, but you will become one if you do not tell the truth.

EDIT: If he was foolish enough not to change IPs... I don't think his IP should be revealed if he needs such help.

-AxlT

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
For obvious reasons Misto, we don't need to go snooping around for who this is.

And please, only post if you have some actual advise. Telling him that he's done something wrong is kind of redundant by this point. Try to be helpful, or don't post at all.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
i disagree misto. nobody needs to know who this is. this is messed up ****.
i don't even want to know.

john, you're gonna have to fess up. how long is it gonna be until jessica tells her family anyway?
even though they'll be pissed it's your best option. threatening the girl is a ridiculous idea.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Suppose she doesn't tell her family. They saw blood on her leg, so they're going to get her checked up by a doctor. She has down syndrome, so taking her to the doctor is no strange occurence I'm assuming... it's my guess that whenever anything at all is wrong, they take her in for a checkup.

And it won't take long for the doctor to find out she had sex.

From there, it's not a long logical leap for them to figure out with who. They left you alone with her, they came back, you left, she acted strangely. Him calling you at 7:30am already indicates to me that they were up all night worried.

You don't have to tell us the rest of the details, but obviously a few other things will have a big impact on your situation.

1) How old are you, and how old is she? 4 years is a long time, and might not bode well no matter what. 16 and 12? 18 and 14? Or, worse, 20 and 16?

2) Did you use a condom? If you did, the point is roughly neutral. If you didn't, first of all they will track it eventually, and of course, there's the pregnancy thing.

So basically, you have a tough choice right now. Basically, you get to decide whether or not this is a criminal matter. If you dig yourself deeper, there's a very good chance of jailtime.

You know that. You know you made a huge mistake. You also know that your choices right now are a whole lot more important than the choice you made to have sex with her. You get to decide how the world will view you. It will be hard, and if things go badly you won't be able to look your friend in the face for a long time -- but you know that, I think. That's why you left, and that's why you're distressed.

It probably feels like this cant be undone. Well, that's right. It can't. Now is the only opportunity you're going to get to repair some major karma.

My initial thought is to not talk to your friend. Don't place the burden on him. You might just have to do the hardest thing in the world: go straight to his mother. If you don't want to do that, start with your own. That's what parents are for, afterall.

-Scav

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I think you guys missed the point I was getting at. How do we know this isn't some sick twisted member just screwing with us? That's why i brought up the IP matching. I never expected you guys to reveal who he was. Sorry if that came off wrong...

dan smith

Smash Champion
I'm surpsrised more people haven't asked questions.

How mentally inept is this girl? By which I mean: From what you have written it seems like she talks and is fairly intellagent. Most people who have responded have said things like "How could you do this to her" but just because she has down syndrome dosen't make her a total ******. From the story it does not sound like ****...it sounds like she brought the whole sex issue up and if she has a very mild form of down syndrome it makes everything different. I met a girl with down syndrome once whom I could barely tell was anything but normal. She seemed very bright and sociable.

The age issue is also important...

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Well assuming this is true (I don't buy it) lets look at the facts:
-You did a younger girl with down syndrome
(easily a statuatory charge)
-The first thing you go and do is post it all over the net
-The second thing you do is decide to threaten her

We can determine it's not one of the smarter smashers. Maybe we can look forward to seeing him on the news.

If this is true help is beyopnd my experience

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow...

I honestly don't see how you went through with it, but I don't think I would confess if I thought I could get away with it..meaning you used a condom so they can't get any DNA evidence. The doctor may think she popped her cherry by masturbating or something.

Yeah, I know this sounds evil and cruel and stuff, but having something like this on your record and it somehow getting public could completely ruin your entire life. This girl will get over it eventually, and nothing can ruin ******** peoples lives because everyone loves them and takes care of them...and I'm in no way saying thats a bad thing, so don't think that.

All I guess I'm saying is that if they somehow turn up that it was you that did this, your life could almost be considered over as far as your social life goes. Unless you like move far away or something...and not to mention what YOUR parents would think of you.

But I suppose in someways it's what should happen, considering it's you that made the mistake. I'm really torn on this rather odd issue. I just can't really see why you did it...I mean surely you can get laid by a **** at your school or something..anything..even if shes ugly it's better than a ******** girl.

Well this post has ran on too long. Alot of you will probably think I'm a really bad person for advising him to try and cover his own ***, but that seems like the best option if your looking out for your best interest, and would overall just help the situation blow over. Like I said, if you confess you will ALWAYS be known for what you did, and thats not good.

KoRnyIS

Smash Apprentice
ROFLMFAO

well, you should just keep your mouth shut, and if Jessica says anything then just deny it, and they'll most likley (sp? i never get that one :o) believe you, because, well, not to sound harsh or anything but she's ********

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you ****ing serious? I mean, really, man. When I hear "Down Syndrome" I don't think of someone who is.. ehh.. conventionally attractive. And I doubt she is mentally capable of "consent."

Honestly. That was not where I thought the story was headed.

******: I like secks heehee.
You: Me too.
******: Would you secks with me?
You: Sure, why not?
Me: Ack! Blehhhhh. Fffffffffffffff. *Mental images*

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Pokemaster made a valid point. People with Down Syndrome look like they have something wrong. The reason is cause they are missing a chromosome. With that in mind, let's ignore the probablity that this is fake and look at evidence presented.

Unless you cut to the point, it didn't take much convincing on her part. Secondly, she has a medical condition that puts her at a disadvantage in common situations. Third, he made it a point to clean himself up, but not her. Now, the convincing part could be understandable as he probably has known her for a long time and emotional pity took over. Barring that, he still made the wrong decision.

I do not believe this story at all because too many facts point to it not making sense, but if it is true, I want to know the conclusion.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Originally posted by Eric_The_Red
Pokemaster made a valid point. People with Down Syndrome look like they have something wrong. The reason is cause they are missing a chromosome. With that in mind, let's ignore the probablity that this is fake and look at evidence presented.

Unless you cut to the point, it didn't take much convincing on her part. Secondly, she has a medical condition that puts her at a disadvantage in common situations. Third, he made it a point to clean himself up, but not her. Now, the convincing part could be understandable as he probably has known her for a long time and emotional pity took over. Barring that, he still made the wrong decision.

I do not believe this story at all because too many facts point to it not making sense, but if it is true, I want to know the conclusion.
This is the point I'm trying to make when I mentioned the IP address, because it could actually just be some jerk on the boards looking for some attention.

dan smith

Smash Champion
I don't think it's a good idea to unveil who this person is...it would probably ruin their Smash career. Everybody would make fun of them and call them things like 'tard boinker'. Nobody wants to be called a 'tard boinker'.

Seriously...what if it turns out to be CORY?? ...let's not look at the IP address ...

(Now EVERYBODY thinks it is me)

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Extra chromosome, actually

this is such flamebait, I don't believe it for a second

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm with Crono actually. (Suprise!)

The thing's way too composed to be written by somebody just ****ed a girl with down syndrome. I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that anybody would be nearly that calm about it.

If this thing is the real McCoy, then confess. They're going to know you ****ed her, it's going to be all over the school, and you might get sued or wind up in jail. She's ******** and she's not going to be able to cover it, even if she wants to (or even if you're a complete ******* and threaten her).

You're gonna get screwed. The least you can do for yourself is try to maintain whatever dignity you've got.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Here, here, I third it. Banned members should be called that. Though tard Doinker sounds better. I don't mean better as in not as harash, but it just has a better ring while using doink instead of boink.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Originally posted by soberfox
you used a condom so they can't get any DNA evidence.
You can still get evidence. Hairs can fall off and stick to the other person. Also, like Scav said, the time evidence points in "John's" direction.
This girl will get over it eventually, and nothing can ruin ******** peoples lives because everyone loves them and takes care of them...and I'm in no way saying thats a bad thing, so don't think that.
No, no, no, NO. It's very possible that when she said "she knew what sex is'', it wasn't the ACTUAL act of sex. Ask some elementary school kids what sex is about, and they'll try to convince you that babies are made by rubbing belly buttons together. And if this poor girl is younger than you, chances are her brain development is behind said schoolchildren.

This girl got *****.

I don't care if you're mentally ******** or freakin' Marie Curie, any woman who is ***** CARRIES THE SCAR FOR LIFE.

Now soberfox I'm not saying any of this as an offense against you or anything, just as a rebuttal to your argument. For the twisted, demented, perverted, warped soul that pulled this s***, this is for you. You're going to hell, son. If you buy into the religion bit, now'd be a REAL good time to get faithful, because you might need more than God to get you out of this mess.

Fess up now, you'll make it slightly less easier on yourself.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Wow... this is indeed ****. As little as I like to believe that this is true, I kind of do. I mean, "John" is freaking out, trying to figure out what to do, and the only people he can talk to that don't know him would be a general concensus of people online.

First of all you sick mother ****er, I can't believe that you would take advantage of a person that is four years younger than you. You can give all the reasons in the world to excuse what you did, but not a single one of them can get you out of this ****. I can't believe that anyone who does not have a mental illness of his own would pull something like this. You have no idea how much this could scar the person who you *****. This child (unless she's over 18) with a MENTAL DISABILITY thought she knew what sex was. Obviously, as a (supposedly) more mature person you should have been intelligent enough to just say no to her and get yourself out of the situation. Trust me, it isn't that hard to distract a person with Down's Syndrome. My ex-girlfriends brother had it and all you had to do was pop in a movie or something for him and he would completely forget about what he was talking about.

Second, confess, tell your parents and your friends parents. DO NOT tell your friend. DO NOT threaten the poor girl, you've already done enough damage *******. Go to your parents, tell them, then, if they still consider you their son, ask them to be with you when you tell your friend's mom. You need all of the support you can get, and I hope you get none. If your friend's mom doesn't instantly slap a lawsuit on your *** and get you sent to jail, then you should keep it secret from everyone else, including your friend if at all possible. The guilt will probably haunt you forever, as it should.

Oh, and if it isn't real, then whoever wrote this is still a sick ******* for even coming up with a story this disgusting.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bahamut: I understand what you are saying. All I basically did in my post was try and give the guy advice so that his entire life wasn't ruined..aka his whole town finding out. But like I also said in my post, he probably deserves it for actually doing something so ****ing sick.

Either way, confess or no confess, your still f*cked guy. You should have just snuck off and jerked it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I work with kids and I have met some of these "*******." If she's like some of the ones I know....how in the world could you do something like that you sick son of a *****. You flat out disgust me. Most of these people are like what BAha said. A bit slow. Do you think she went to the same highschool as you? No? Because she doesn't learn things at the same rate.

Originaly posted by some other moron
I don't think it's a good idea to unveil who this person is...it would probably ruin their Smash career. Everybody would make fun of them and call them things like 'tard boinker'.
You idiot. Misto was talkling about finding out if this is some half-wits idea of a prank. By matching the IP's, the mods could find this person and find out if it's true or not, and keep the identity secret if it was true.

Again. Whoever this is, I hope you realise what you have done, and think about it every day for the rest of your twisted life. And if this is a prank, you're just as bad.:mad:

EvangelionAce

Smash Rookie
I have just one thing to say...I kinda glimpsed over the thread, and saw bits and pieces. And from what I derived you got your friends sister pregnant or had sex with her and she might be...not to mention she is mentally challenged or something. The only way I can respond to the is that SWF isn't exactly the best forum for this kind of thing. It's a very serious problem, and you need serious advice from somewhere else. There are sites that are dedicated to problems such as these, unfortunately, I do not know any at the moment. Google it and you'll find some.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
What would you google?

i+had+sex+with+a+******

Edit: And your not much of an Evangelion Ace. The NERV motto is "Gods in his Heaven. All's right with the world." ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom