• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes, a reason to watch NBC this fall

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I thought we'd seen the end of Lame boy
And I'm not a big fan of Lame boy either.
eli had no reason for electrocuting claire and Lame boy.
I think it was because Lame boy flew her into a car and knocked her out and then Mr. Bennett using her as a hostage made her mad.
Elle probably just shot at Lame boy and Claire so they wouldn't get away.
Lame boy and Caitlin I can deal with :)
It looked to me that Lame boy was holding her back.
fix'd

And I think Mrs. Petrelli's power must be mental communication. How else did Parkman Sr. get inside her head at the police station? He wasn't nearby, from what we saw. Mrs. Petrelli must be able to find/communicate with people across distances.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And I think Mrs. Petrelli's power must be mental communication. How else did Parkman Sr. get inside her head at the police station? He wasn't nearby, from what we saw. Mrs. Petrelli must be able to find/communicate with people across distances.
Well, since she knew how Parkman Sr's powers worked, perhaps she knew how to talk to other people with mind-reading abilities. She also knew how to thrawt Matt's first attempt at reading her mind. At least that's how I see it...

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think she just had experience with the ability and knows that he can only read what she's thinking at the moment. that's why she screamed GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!111!. I don't think Parkman can fish through her memories.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't think Parkman can fish through her memories.
You're right, thats why Matt had to plant the thought of telling him the truth, and the he had to ask her all the questions. It was amazing how Mrs. Petrelli was about to will herself against it for a while (at the cost of some capillaries...) and warn him that he was becoming his father.

That last prospect makes me feel awful -- Matt's my favorite character, and while this provides for a nice challenge and deep characterization... I still dont want it to happen. :( This show really has me hooked.

On a separate note, who thinks Hiro is going to die?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hiro's not going to die. I think West, Monica, maybe Jessica and Alejandro will die. Maybe not Jessica, but she was infected with the virus and unless they pump Claire's blood into her she's a dead woman.

And I can't wait to see Hiro time fight Peter! Fastest fight ever...well, to some normal person watching ;)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I still just wonder about Sylar. Nothing else seems to matter. Sylar is the silent plot twist at this point.

Over here in England we are only on episode 21 of season 1.

But er... in the episode set in the future Syler stole claires power (The usual waY) even though he already had it... plot hole?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Sylar doesn't already have it. If anything, that confirms that he won't get it right now.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
But remember in the future he got Claires power because when Hiro stabbed him he regenerated... thats why he went back to the past and done the famous train scene.
I'm confused. What scene are you talking about? I don't recall Sylar ever regenerating after being stabbed. Is this in the present of the 5 year future?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Mega said:
But er... in the episode set in the future Syler stole claires power (The usual waY) even though he already had it... plot hole?
mega said:
But remember in the future he got Claires power because when Hiro stabbed him he regenerated... thats why he went back to the past and done the famous train scene.
Yes in Hiro's future, Sylar did get Claire's power. That's why Hiro went back in time to tell Peter to 'Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.'
I don't specifically remember Sylar re-getting Claire's power in the future...or maybe Sylar never got her power in the first place, in the future.
Season 1 Spoilers
Since Sylar was stabbed by Hiro at the end of Season 1, yet lived, maybe the same thing happened in Hiro's future. Sylar was stabbed, but he didn't die, and then as Mega says, he got Claire's power.
Or maybe I'm way off base and somebody could help me out.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Because Peter
is working with Adam who killed Keito.

In the 5 years gone timeline (which is different from the original 'Sylar is the bomb' timeline that future Hiro came back to fix, because in the 5YG timeline Sylar doesn't have Claire's ability because of future Hiro going back in time to stop the events of Homecoming) Peter is now the bomb as he admits to Nikki in Vegas, so Sylar may or may not have been stabbed at all. And even if he was, there's ChaosKnight's explanation.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
How do you stop an exploding... monkey?

Diddy: I can't control it!
Lucas: I'm not leaving you. There's another way to end this, and you know it.
Diddy: I can't let you die!
Lucas: And I can't let everyone else...
Lucas: You saved the cheerleader, so we could save the world.

Diddy: I can't control it!
Lucas: I'm not leaving you. There's another way to end this, and you know it.
Diddy: I can't let you die!
Lucas: And I can't let everyone else...
Lucas: You saved the cheerleader, so we could save the world.
XD "How do you stop an exploding... monkey?"

But seriously edit your location, its a secret!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Less than one hour until it's on! The second to last episode is tonight!

*activates saw*

BzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzz

Florida

イーグランツ
We live in Idaho. :(
I live in California. :(
I still have about two hours left before it starts =/

On a Heroes related note, I'm glad that Noah didn't die. He's not really my favorite character, in fact he sort of gets old, but there's just something about him that makes me want him to stay. I was sad when he got shot in the eye by that ******* Suresh, and then I of course was happy when Noah was revived.

Where is Noah though? (almost no doubt I'll get my answer tonight)

And to start a random conversation, what's your guys' favorite powers so far (Heroes wise)?
This has probably already been discussed, but meh, sue me.

Micah's female cousin (forgot her name) has the best ability ^.^ Mmhmm.
(Peter isn't an option ;o)

P.S.
<3 the new buzz, Buzz.

EDIT:

Actually, since Micah's cousin's power is to copy anything that she sees, couldn't she technically act like another Peter? Like, copying other's abilities powers and all?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
SPOILER ALERT BLAH BLAH

Micah's male cousin looks like Iori (Dark Iori Yagami), the Mewtwo player.

and Buzz, the new saw looks awesome.

EDIT: OKAY GENTLEMEN, ITS TIME. Spoiler alert.

2 are going wayside, lets have your predictions. So far I'm looking for those heroes they showed when they said "2 Heroes will fall", but as of now I'm reminding you it could be any two of the following:

• Matt
  • Micah
  • Monica
  • Jessica
  • Mohinder
  • Bob
  • Elle
  • Peter
  • Hiro
  • Maya

I left Claire and HRG out of the list because I dont think they'll die. If you do, go ahead. ^^'

I think its going to be Monica and Hiro. =x Monica because I believe St. Joan died in the comics (i dont remember where i heard this), and Hiro because he has already "torn out his heart", but he has yet to "die."

Top Bottom