• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes, a reason to watch NBC this fall

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
"Claire isn't even in your league." No duh. I will be severely pissed if Claire and Elle fight, and Claire wins through some sort of fan-serviced miracle.

And I dont see how Hiro can win against Peter unless he somehow is better at controling the time and space power. Otherwise, he's so screwed.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well the trailer showed parkman and nathan coming to that fight. Since nathan and parkman both know about adam being evil and stuff, they would probably both take the side of hiro. With parkman's new powers, it should be epic...but this show has had very dissapointing fight scenes before, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

The cliff hangers on the show are real let downs when the next episode comes. Like in season one episode 20 (The one before the penultimate of the season), Peter stars absorbing radioactive guys power but when the next episode comes he just says "Don't worry, I can control it" (Or something) and the radioactive-ness stops.

Just saying don't be surprised if suddenly Hiro goes "Prepare to fight!!"... *teleports*

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
"Claire isn't even in your league." No duh. I will be severely pissed if Claire and Elle fight, and Claire wins through some sort of fan-serviced miracle.

And I dont see how Hiro can win against Peter unless he somehow is better at controling the time and space power. Otherwise, he's so screwed.
I kept getting the feeling that Hiro was going to die after the end of the episode. I mean, come on, even if Hiro does have time/space powers...what can one sword do against...

• Flying
  • Telekinesis
  • Healing
  • Mind reading
  • Invisibility
  • Electricity

Peter's virtually invincible unless someone chops off his head.

However, in all seriousness, Hiro will not die, because if he did the series would plummet and it would lose a very large percentage of viewers.

Elle is the only person I'm sure of, but I don't know about the other...

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
I doubt peter and Hiro will even fight at all! Hiro might teleport away or something.. I just can't see him actually fighting

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Peter's virtually invincible unless someone chops off his head.
Which works out well for Hiro because we see him behind Peter (probably via teleportation) wth the sword grazing neck. gg
Hah! gg uninstall life

I doubt peter and Hiro will even fight at all! Hiro might teleport away or something.. I just can't see him actually fighting
Its in the trailer :dizzy: they fight. They might not kill each other, but they fight.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer

Uh oh...Adam has Hiro's sword; not looking good for out time traveler. Granted, it's not a screen shot while they were filming but it still doesn't bode well :(

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
MAJOR SPOILERS for the next eppisode ahead:

Tut, tut you shouldnt spoil it for yourself. :)

Orbinas

Smash Rookie

Uh oh...Adam has Hiro's sword; not looking good for out time traveler. Granted, it's not a screen shot while they were filming but it still doesn't bode well :(
And it looks to be in a Company building. Which can't bode well for the world.

...Well, I guess he was in a Company building at the end of the last episode, but you know what I mean.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
MAJOR SPOILERS for the next eppisode ahead:

Tut, tut you shouldnt spoil it for yourself. :)
that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny..

no. it's not.

Anyways, there's nothing special to notice in that photo's background, of course he's at the company.. There file holders and the background what else do you need, a giant primatech logo?

Dibs

Smash Lord
It wouldn't surprise me if they killed him off though. Even though I very much want him and his Caterpie-Brows to stay. Shame.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Get her with Nathan and Peter and kill of Lyle and Sandra if you ask me.
lol, just kill her whole family. They do slow her down in a certain aspect because you do want to see her interact with the others but there's probably a better way to do it.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Sylar won't die for a while; the general audience loves to hate him too much. Also, the trailer shows him bloodied but it seems he is almost back in control of his powers. He can't die now without sacrificing so much.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Sorry: double post:

http://www.heroesrevealed.com/

Elle spots Sylar on Primatech security cameras and goes off to get him. I know we see Sylar bloodied in the American trailer so that may be Elle's doing. However, if she dies I'll be pissed; the scene where Sylar's bloodied shows him outstretching his hand and trying ot use his power....could be electricity :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
We'll know tonight...

I don't think I've been this excited about a tv show before.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Sorry: double post:

http://www.heroesrevealed.com/

Elle spots Sylar on Primatech security cameras and goes off to get him. I know we see Sylar bloodied in the American trailer so that may be Elle's doing. However, if she dies I'll be pissed; the scene where Sylar's bloodied shows him outstretching his hand and trying ot use his power....could be electricity :(
If that happens I'll have to kill him myself.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope this final episode is worth it. I'm not too impressed with this season at all. >.> Although, it's kept Buzz and I alive this semester.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
We'll know tonight...

I don't think I've been this excited about a tv show before.
Same here.

Anyway, virg, as much as I hate to say it, from that video...I get the feeling that elle is going to die. Considering sylar lives, and elle is trying to kill him...that can't be too good for elle.

That, and the fact that that clip just sort of has the feeling of "Potential Tradgety".

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Lol as a season finale, that was pretty weak.
Adam = owned. GG.
Maya lives.
Nathan should just get blood again.
Not giving him blood is just an excuse to make the story "better".
My personal theory: Bob or Noah shot him.
Micah has no parents anymore.
Bob is being a noob.
Noah's (HRG) decision might have ruined it.
Noah/Bob shot Nathan.
Most likely Noah.
Peter's side switch was kinda fast.
Nothing about Caitlin at all.
Other stuff I can't think of.

It was pretty good but it could have been better. What do you guys think?

Dibs

Smash Lord
One of the most anticlimactic season finale ever.

- DL saved Nikki from the fire. It's only fitting.. And there seems to be a reoccuring theme of him never dying from a bullet. *Insert stereotyping rapper joke here*
- I laughed so hard at Sylar shooting Maya.
- No big battle once again. BOO.
- Horrible way to write Adam off the show. He was an awesome character.
- I still think it was all Hiro's fault and he betrayed Adam first.
- Micah's stupid.
- Noah shot Nathan.
- I hope Nathan is healed. He's one of my favorites.
- Sylar has risen again. YES!
- West is gone. YES YES YES! No more fairyboy!

And Monica still has horrible facial expressions.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I only saw the last twenty minutes because I was doing homework. >_>

I really wish Bell would start acting like Veronica Mars again, not that the show was great or anything. Elle is just a little dumb sometimes.
Nikki's death scene was hilarious. I hope Micah shoots the gangster and becomes evil.
I'm going to miss Nathan. V_V
Peter is broken.

And why did the Kensai symbol appear after Peter nuked the virus? Seemed a little strange and unnecessary.

Someone fill me in on all the stuff I missed. Where's lame boy?

Dibs

Smash Lord
And why did the Kensai symbol appear after Peter nuked the virus? Seemed a little strange and unnecessary.
THANK YOU. And when he kissed ugly irish girl earlier in the season. It flashed on his arm like it meant something. They never addressed this.

Plus he totally forgot about Ugly Irish Chick after destroying the virus.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Nikki's death scene was hilarious. I hope Micah shoots the gangster and becomes evil.
I'm going to miss Nathan. V_V
Peter is broken.
QFT.

But I had hoped Peter would use Sylar's power combined with telekinesis to unlock the vault, not just rip it open like a brute. *sigh*

commonyoshi said:

Someone fill me in on all the stuff I missed. Where's lame boy?
I think it flashed because it's symbolic for Kensei's greatest goal dying (like Kensei putting the mark on the pictures of the older generation when he killed them...ish).

Claire gave West his file from the Company and broke up with him because he didn't want her to go public and share their dirty little secret...but now since they're not going public, he might come back. ^_^

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Season 2 will be remembered as the worst season ever. Today's episode was definitely a step up from the other ones, but it overall stank.

Was I the only one who felt no urgency with the whole virus issue? I felt more worry from Sylar than the stupid virus sub-plot.

Dibs

Smash Lord
...but now since they're not going public, he might come back. ^_^
YOU TAKE THAT BACK! I'm hoping to GOD that he is off the show forever. Fairy Boy is long gone!
Season 2 will be remembered as the worst season ever. Today's episode was definitely a step up from the other ones, but it overall stank.

Was I the only one who felt no urgency with the whole virus issue? I felt more worry from Sylar than the stupid virus sub-plot.
I felt the same way. Sylar was completely overshadowing the virus plot once he killed allejandro. I had completely forgot Peter was opening that safe until they showed him again.

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
I honestly jumped from my seat when they shot Nathan. Even if he's my favorite character (flight ftw!) I hope they don't bring him back. Once is quite enough, thank you. Also, the Takezo Sensei part at the end was creepy, but oh so awesome. Also, Sylar is hardcore. 'I'm back.'

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Yeah, same, when I heard the gunshots I jumped up. That was an incredible episode, but whatare they gonna do in season 3 then?

Also, It probably was noah that shot him. Noah didn't want the public to know + Company knew nathan was planning to tell + Noah is with the company = Noah Shot nathan.

I also have a theory about angella's power!

Well I was thinking about Heden from season 1 and how she presuaded people. I thought about it though, and I realized she never persuaded anyone normal. Parkman, Sylar, BUT She listened to noah, a normal person!

Angella on the other hand couldn't persuade parkman, but COULD persuade nathan's ex-wife!

ANGELLA'S POWER IS PERSUATION OF THOSE WITHOUT POWERS. I hate he capslock, and it's inconvenient placing on the keyboard.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Although Noah shooting Nathan is likely. I'd end up sucking because we'd recycle the Claire hating Noah storyline YET AGAIN. Think about it. She finds out her fake dad shoots her biological dad. OMG She hates him because of stuff he does. Then somehow he reminds her that he's doing whatever it takes to protect the family. All is forgiven. Bleh.

I really hope that it was Mr. Pettrelli who shot Nathan. THAT would be groundbreaking and capable enough to open up Pandora's box.
I also have a theory about angella's power!

Well I was thinking about Heden from season 1 and how she presuaded people. I thought about it though, and I realized she never persuaded anyone normal. Parkman, Sylar, BUT She listened to noah, a normal person!

Angella on the other hand couldn't persuade parkman, but COULD persuade nathan's ex-wife!

ANGELLA'S POWER IS PERSUATION OF THOSE WITHOUT POWERS. I hate he capslock, and it's inconvenient placing on the keyboard.
I really hope that's not Angela's power. She'd basically have a very weakened version of an extension of Parkman's power.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I was scared for Nathan too when he got shot. I was so looking forward to everyone coming out in the open. Who was it that shot him? Was it Sylar? It almost looked like it was HRG. O_O Not sure though.

Anyways, yeah that episode was pretty incredible. I was ok with Maya dying, but I guess she needed to come back. I'm mad Sylar has his powers back. HRG is being stupid. Peter finally came to his senses and got rid of the virus. Adam, well, it sucks to be him, but I honestly bet he'll get out somehow. He can't die, unless he can without food and water...

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I liked that eppisode....a lot actually.

Good:

"You do realised we have just opened Pandora's Box" Mama P. is the best character in this.
Sylar the Sailorman at the end with the spinach = awesome.
Nathans death is going to have great repercussions on Peters character devolopment. Who shot Him? HRG? Claude? A New Guy?
The fact the next volume is called 'Villains'. Promicing.
Hiro is badass.

Bad:

Not letting Maya stay dead. Seriously we've waited all season for that, i literally jumped for joy when she got shot, only to have her brought back to life seconds later.
And I worry for Monica and Micah in the next season. Somethin tells me they'll be dragging next season down. Where can they go?
Claire has even less potential than these for the next volume. But these last points are more bad for the next season and not 'Powerless'.

I think Nikki Will be back. Or will Jessica be back?? And Peters blood couldnt cure Nathan since his power is mimicry, not healing and his blood probably doesnt have the same properties as Adam and Claire, he gets the power from his mind, not blood, or someother convienent plot hole.

Adam WILL be back....at some point.

So what villains have we got? Sylar. The company (with Angella back in from the looks of the end, Bob, Elle and a lot of possibilities, not to mention Noah is working with them), Maury freeing Adam through somesort of mental communication is possible as well, he is a telepath after all.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Honestly, if it weren't for the writer's strike, I'm sure they could have had more development this season. They should've just put the show on hiatus, like some other shows do mid-season. I hope they release the alternate episode that would have been shown on DVD or something...

I like to think the scene where they show
Maya "dying" on the floor against the painting of New York
is some sort of foreshadowing, but I'm probably just grasping at straws.

And Adam could return. I mean, he could just punch his way out...after trying a few hundred times. ;)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
If Adam lived that would piss me off more than Sylar living for another season (Although not completely nbcs fault with the strike). Adam can heal yes but since when does he not need to eat? The show implies that he would be trapped forever in the tomb but its' a completely stupid idea.

Unless he eats himself. :)

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I remember reading an interview that said Adam will be back for the next season, whenever that may be. I just really wish the season wasn't shortened by the strike.

And I'm glad Elle is turning good: all of the children of the original 12 have to ban together to stop what their parents' started. :)

Top Bottom