• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes, a reason to watch NBC this fall

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking it's gonna be Maya and Hiro on counts of stupidity.
GRR!!! Maya is so naive it's annoying. She doesn't even know her brother's dead >_>
And what's up w/Sylar opening the door w/o a shirt...? That was so stupid. *sigh*

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
It probably won't be Elle because Kristen Bell signed on for 13 episodes and she hasn't been in that many yet. That and she's my favorite character :)

Also, Monica is "St. Joan", a super hero named after a famous martyr so I think she'll be close to the chopping block.

I don't think Jessica will; she still has a lot of character development to go through.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sorry bud, I forgot they existed... :dizzy: prease forgive me.

lol they don't really work for the list, but hopefully it doesn't matter.

edit: i really, really, really, really hope they don't kill Molly... T__T

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I call Maya and Niki.

Niki because she probably won't survive the virus.

Maya because Sylar will probably kill her, and with her brother dead, it's only inevitable.

Edit:

Sylar opened up the door without a shirt because he made it seem like he just got out of the shower and couldn't hear her knocking.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
But they're not exactly "heroes" imo. When they said two Heroes are going to fall, they're most likely talking about the main good guys in the show.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
I think one of them is going to be Hiro just because I don't want to see him go. The writers always have a way of spiting me.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Hmm I think it just meant people with powers, but I wouldn't completely rule that out Zarona.

But one thing is certain: Ando is safe.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
OK, there is way too much yet to happen in one episode. I bet half of today's events were for next week while the other half is setup for season 3. Seriously, no way...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Frick, Alejandro on the show without Maya would have been kinda funny.
Lame Boy reached a new low tonight right after Claire smashed that window. The way he was so obviously posing against the beach's backround was sickening. And Claire is dumb. Go Elle!

I think Hiro and Nathan will die. I like both of them though. :(

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I hate Sylar with a passion. He has to die at Mayas hands (eyes?) just to make it that much sweeter.

Monica, Nikki, Nathan and Mohinder seem candidates for a death scene. Leaning towards Maya though as they said "a villian will rise". Unless Maya becomes the villiain!? Plot twist!

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Frick, Alejandro on the show without Maya would have been kinda funny.
Lame Boy reached a new low tonight right after Claire smashed that window. The way he was so obviously posing against the beach's backround was sickening. And Claire is dumb. Go Elle!

I think Hiro and Nathan will die. I like both of them though. :(
I agree with you on Hiro and Nathan dying.
But if Maya counts as a "Hero" then I got for Nathan and Maya.
Maya = dead. And you know it.

I STRONGLY disagree with "Claire is dumb. Go Elle!"
More like
Claire is awesome. Go Claire!
I'm sorry but I <3 Hayden Panettiere. =]

Lame Boy = lame as always.

applejack

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Monica will die. On Post Show she said she was going to do a lot of things, and she has yet to do them.

My bet is Nikki and Maya.
Nikki has the virus (if you had a deadly virus, why would you go out in public? Even if you think it can't spread), and Suresh will probably give the cure to Sylar to save Molly.
Maya will try to avenge Alejandro and die.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Journeyman not showing a new episode until 2 weeks? Hmmmmm....

Hope that opens up the possibility of a two hour Heroes finale.

I'm glad Noah's ok. Him and Matt Parkman are my favorite characters.

Now I hope they don't throw a curveball and just show DL dying again like they did for the flashback episode. They seem to like showing him supposedly dying a lot.

It's gotta be West. West.. Just kill West. The Bennett's are leaving cali anyways.. He's GOTTA die. PLEASE! And Monica.

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'll be west, yes! The creator regrets adding his character, i believe, so it only makes sense.

and maya is different from her brother. her power can work without him, while his only worked when she was around. i didnt like the way he died though... ***** move sylar.

and i say monica should live. a good looking female is always welcome.

I'd say these people are safe from death as far as this season is concerned:
Peter
Hiro
Ando
Matt
Molly
Mohinder
Bennet
Claire
Niki
Micah
Nathan
Sylar

Everyone else better watch out.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Sylar may kill Molly; it would rejuvenate him as the pure evil villain. Also, they said a new villain arises; could be Maya since she is Darth Sylar's new apprentice.

I think either Nikki or Monica will die. Elle's contract lasts past this episode so she should be good. Hiro is too big to die now, even though I think Peter wins their fight or Hiro escapes. Nathan is safe since he still needs to set things right with Peter. Adam and Claire just don't die; they'll be safe for a while (especially Claire). Mohinder is the scientist of the group and without him then we could never learn anything more about the DNA specifics that cause these powers and seeing as how the show is based on this he is probably safe. Parkman shouldn't die now since he just became more adept with his power and needs to not become his father. Bob could die, but I don't think he will. He is very morally gray and I'm sure he'll bite the bullet sooner or later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think Maya will probably die. The way Sylar kept stroking her head...just too creepy.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I'm kind of sold that Hiro dies actually. Hiro and hopefully monica/nikki/micah/west/maya

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I cringed any time Micah made reference to them being superheroes.

And way to get my hopes up with Task-Monica not getting shot only to get her shoved into a van setting up a equally cringe worthy rescue from a DE-POWERED Nikki next week, wasting more time.

1 Twin down. Woo-hoo. Their thread was good this week.

Peter didnt stop to ask the second person that day who'd tried to kill Adam claiming he was releasing the virus who both also claim he murdered Kaito, one of which can travel back in time and helped you save the word (new york, hardly the world) four months ago. No, i trust the guy i met in a prison, electricity activate!! Seriously?! I've heard the theory he's trying to get his big-foreheaded girl back from the future by making it run its course but that theory would be just plain blastphemy to Peter's character last series.

Nathan criminally missing.
Matt criminally missing.
Agella criminally missing.

One of the worst this series, but im ever an optimist and cant wait till next week.

As for next week and who dies?

Peter, Hiro, Claire, Noah and Matt are all probably safe. I heard they were planning on writing Sylar out around ep 16, having him return by the series end and that Bell had the option to sign up for future seasons so lets count out Sylar and Elle. And since were counting out Elle, I think its safe to say that Bob's going to stay too. Too early to break up that interesting father-daughter dynamic they started last week (sort of). To kill of Nathan before he has had a real reunion with Peter wouldnt be right. I cant see it being Nikki, Micah would have little relevence then, and their not going to kill of a kid. Ando and Angela arnt really involved so lets call them safe. So then there is the possibility of.

Monica
Mohinder
West
Maya
Adam

Please be Maya and Monica. Most people will see the deaths as a win-win next week. Hopefully it wont be Adam, pointless bringing in a villain and killing him before he starts being trully evil.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hiro vs Peter = EPIC

I really want to see how this turns out, and not just:
"Peter uses lighting on hiros sword, sword surges til it reaches hiros body, hiro is set fliying, peter and kensei resumethings without [kensei] knowing of hiro"

that would suck hard

anyway good episode, the whole sylar and maya thing... eww... and I hope the season finale is good, also wheres parkman, I found it weird how he wasnt with molly...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey better that than a good guy who doesnt even USE the powers to kick bad guy ***... at least hes using his powers for some serious pwnage...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Peter is a bit dumb, "Hiro you helped me save the world but for some reason I must trust Adam instead, watch as I attack you".

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Well Hiro is quite stupid. Since peter can do what he can, hiro has no powers against him. Peter can shoot electricity, regenerate, be invisible, and move objects with his mind.

Hiro charges at peter. What do you think is going to happen?
Mindgames.

Peter is gonna use his eletricity in front.
The lag time will allow Hiro to teleport behind Peter.

But then that can't work cause they're already frozen in time so he can't teleport.

:( That sucks.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8hqPFX-v_c

Maya finds out Sylar killed her brother and gets pissed. Looks like Sylar some how kills her (guessing). Also, big explosion with Nikki (not looking good for her). Bob tries to convince Elle that she can take on Claire at which she zaps West (thank God; I hope West dies). And Nathan meets back up with Peter while Parkman faces some problems.

In the American trailer the five heroes it shows when they claim "2 will fall" are Nathan, Hiro, Claire, Parkman, and Elle. It's looking worse and worse for Hiro and possibly Nathan. I still think/hope Elle lives due to the actresses contract. However, those five could just be a red herring since it looks like Sylar is killing people yet again.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
The West getting zapped clip is unfortunately from last week, when Elle shot him and Claire down...I don't think it's new.

With them *******izing Nikki's character I'd be fine with her biting it =\

I want more Elle!!

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want:

West to BURN!!!

Monica to LIVE (Come on her power is too f*cking cool)

Claire to be with me forever

The battle between Peter and Hiro, which Ive learned will include Matt and Nathan as well, to be the most epic hour of television EVER!

Bob to live

Molly to live

Sylar kill Maya or bring her to the dark side.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My friend bought the DVD's and is currently watching it. This might be a stupid question to ask in this forum but do you guys think I should borrow them and watch it too?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Matt Parkman is too freaking cool. My favorite character, hands down. His power is completely awesome, and the new advancements he is going through will only further develop his complex character. And make his powers cooler.

My friend bought the DVD's and is currently watching it. This might be a stupid question to ask in this forum but do you guys think I should borrow them and watch it too?
As long as you make sure you start from the beginning. Dogy borrowed like episodes 8-14 from a friend and now he hates it. ;-;

I guess thats just common sense though lol =
Its a great show; everyone loves super powers.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As long as you make sure you start from the beginning. Dogy borrowed like episodes 8-14 from a friend and now he hates it. ;-;

I guess thats just common sense though lol =
Its a great show; everyone loves super powers.
I actually saw some random episode with my friend where one of the Hiros dies "the cooler one" and some other dude just finds out he was killed in the past. I was suprised that I liked it cause I usually don't like anything besides anime.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I hope Maya and her stupid power are banished from the show forever next week curtesy of a bullet from Mohinder or someone else (hopefully not Sylar since that stupid power will still be on the show).

As for the other death. Monica has a cool power but no ties to the overall storyline. Nikki at least has her relationship with Micah and ties to the company to build on. If they kill her Season 3 will be most characters linking into the company with Monica and Micah in New Orleans playing jump rope. Kill Monica and Maya.

Who will die? Probably West and Adam.

West was so god **** annoying when he was introduced and his power is covered by Nathan but he's grew from obnoxious and smug into an ok character with an ok character. I think its bad writing which has made everyone turn against him....that and getting off with Hayden of course. I think he needs to be written out, Claire needs to intergrate with the rest of the characters more and if that means killing West then so be it.

Get her with Nathan and Peter and kill of Lyle and Sandra if you ask me.

Top Bottom