• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes, a reason to watch NBC this fall

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait.

next week is going to be so intense.

i miss D.L.

and im so confused how they are going to tie all of this up together in just 3 freaking episodes.

like how will maya and aljerando and sylar and monica fit into Peter and Adam's story? what role will ando and hiro serve in there attempts to save caito? and what the hell kinda problem is a virus anyway? Exploding man i can understand, but i want to see some **** that matters.

ugh these episodes better be **** good.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I'm scared for Mr. Bennet's life... If he dies... then they have just killed off the most awesome character on this series.

What happened to sylar.. did I miss it yesterday or did they just not show it?

Stryks

Smash Hero
This episode just failed to entertain me, I mean peter blows up, and just a few secs hes fliying like normal (if u can call fliying normal), I mean he didnt even take like time to heal or anything...

zombie looking nathan FTW

Whats the name of the guy that died, DL? anyway uber lame death FTL... I mean u can make any solid thing past trough ur bodies, and u can just stay that way to dodge a bullet?

anyway the whole mexican/lating brothers just bored me... way to represent the raza guys >.>

anyway hope the series finale is good...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well ted didn't get hurt when he blew up the Bennet home, and he doesn't even have healing...

The brother and sister from venezuala weren't very interesting.

The whole thing about D.L is just really annoying. You can make bullets go through you by turning on your ability. This weird guy is making out with your (hot) wife in a dangerous night club. You come in and punch him and take her away. Now wouldn't the logical thing to do be TURNING ON YOUR POWER until you are a safe distance away?

Anyway, the episode kinda made me mad. It was interesting to see how stuff happened, but when it ended, I fell like I was at the same point in the plot as last week.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
I'm scared for Mr. Bennet's life... If he dies... then they have just killed off the most awesome character on this series.

What happened to sylar.. did I miss it yesterday or did they just not show it?
Sylar was in like the last minutes of the show. He didn't do anything but touch Maya's hair.

And I agree with you on the whole Mr. Bennett's life but I hope they change the future so to speak cause they've done it before and cause I really like Mr. Bennett (At times.)

I agree with all of you on the whole DL death. I was hoping one of Linderman's men would kill him for revenge but no, just some random guy at the club. Very, very lame. :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I was sort of depressed by DL's means of death, but it wasn't a mistake of his. He has to voluntarily pass through objects or has to expect them to come in contact with him... he can't just "turn on" his power and have some things (like bullets) pass through him while others (his exhausted wife, the railing, etc) not pass through him. It was upsetting, but he did not see that bullet coming, its just like when he was shot last season.

I'm excited to see the next three episodes. I would be sad to see HRG to go, and I also would think it a nice turn to see the Hispanic twins gone... they've already openly admitted that this season's new events have been less than amazing. Less love, less anticipation of disaster, less... drama. More heroics, more tough decisions.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I've hated DL since last season and just when he turns into a good character he dies. :( Eh, it was nice to see some confusing aspects clear up. Too bad the season will be over so soon.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I think thats the first death Heroes has done that has emotional impact over the audience opposed to an action like or shocking death (ie - Linderman, Eden, Thompson). Isaac's could have been good if it wasnt so obvious.

As for the eppisode. It explained nothing that i hadnt already figured out. It would have been nice to know what Mama Patrelli's exact power is instead of just a hint.

But it was good but a real let down compared to last week. And I hope D.L.'s killer shows up at some point and gets Jessica'd in half.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm confused. I thought maybe Adam was the one killing everyone, but now I have no clue who it is. Maybe it is, but why would Peter be in on it???

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As for the episode. It explained nothing that i hadn't already figured out. It would have been nice to know what Mama Petrelli's exact power is instead of just a hint.
I swear, she is so manipulative. When she put her hand on Mrs. Petrelli's shoulder and asked her to not share the "dark Petrelli secret" with anyone, I thought she could have been using her super power then. But no, she's probably just using her power as a *****.

I'm confused. I thought maybe Adam was the one killing everyone, but now I have no clue who it is. Maybe it is, but why would Peter be in on it???
Peter can't be in on it, because its been happening while he was in Ireland. I was sure that Adam was the one doing it as well, but I don't know anymore. It might just be Bob and the company...

It could have been Parkman Sr., right? Have any more killings taken place after he was eliminated by his son?

Still, adam's powers don't help him kill, they help him survive
Adam's powers do SO help him kill! :) Killing would be easy if you didn't have to worry about consequences or injury.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Yeah, I thought this weeks episode should have had more, and really hope that Maya and Alejandro are off the show next season...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Yes, I really don't see how those two can ever have an enteraining* fight with anyone. I just hope sylar doesn't take her power, cause then he would be so broken.

I don't still don't get what's with eli and her perverted electricity stuff o_0 Can someone explain why peter is supposed to "like" when she electricutes him...maybe I'm missing something.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I don't still don't get what's with eli and her perverted electricity stuff o_0 Can someone explain why peter is supposed to "like" when she electricutes him...maybe I'm missing something.
I missed the episode. What did she do?

And judging by your post, she was taunting him as she was frying him to a crispy wafer.

Florida

イーグランツ
Eli slightly shocks Peter when "playing" with him. For instance, when they were kissing, she volts his lip.
She's annoying though, I personally hate her acting.

And, Adam's powers definitely help him kill. Such as when he shoved Hiro's dad off of the edge, he just walked up and left the scene. If he didn't have his powers, he obviously would've died as well.

"Pay the writers, save the world," lol! That's pretty funny.

What happened to Clair's b/f?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Elle (french for 'she') shocks him in the same way that a girl would bite your lip while kissing. Its kinky.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know, but since the show changed and people said the love story sucked, it's like the listened to their wishes and stuff out or something? I don't know, seems kind of ironic.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Chill said:
Yeah, like jumping off a roof...
Adam's been in captivity the past 30 years. =P

XD I wouldn't think they dropped West from the show, what with the potential drama he has with HRG. And his last exit was be terrible. "WTF A TRAP?!? *flies away*" Nah.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Well, I think the reason Peter wanted Elle to shock him was to obtain her power.

True about Adam, but who else could it be? Claire? : P

applejack

Smash Journeyman
I think Peter wanted Elle to shock him to make her less suspicious. He was planning on breaking out at the time, he manipulated her. I feel kind of bad for her, Peter shows her probably the first kindness she's known in her life and he did it to break out. That would explain why she is so determined to find him, "The devil has no wrath like a women scorned".

Adam has used Parkman sr. to kill the others, Bob said Parkman sr. worshipped Adam. I doubt he would need much beyond Adam's word to start killing the others, and he is a telepath so communicating wouldn't be an issue.

Has anyone noticed that in the background of HRG's picture Claire seems to be with someone? I'd assume it would be West.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, it's kind of a given that it's West.

And of course West wasn't involved in the last episode, he wasn't doing anything important 4 months ago.

Top Bottom