• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here is a list of all the stages in Brawl (spoilers).....

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I dunno if I counted right, but did Mario get 6 stages? =/
ffs...

The Zelda stages disappoint me. Great Sea looks horribly boring, and small. I was expecting some form of epic Zelda stage. Oh well.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
People on gametrailers keep saying that there's an Airship Fortress stage from Super Mario Bros. 3 and a Ganon's Tower stage from Zelda, but I can't find any pics or videos of either. It would be nice if someone could confirm or disconfirm this.

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
LOL lurkers FTW!!

you know you're right about green greens. It is not cofirmed. Why is it on the list then?? If I'm wrong, somebody plz post a vid of it.
I saw it in a video on nicovids.

superduper

Smash Cadet
People on gametrailers keep saying that there's an Airship Fortress stage from Super Mario Bros. 3 and a Ganon's Tower stage from Zelda, but I can't find any pics or videos of either. It would be nice if someone could confirm or disconfirm this.
This looks interesting, though not very promising. Please can someone confirm/disconfirm it? =(

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
Are there any videos of the Great Sea stage except the "Toon Link vs. Ganondorf" one? I saw the King of the Red Lions behind Tetra's Ship, and it seems the boat jumps?

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I too wanted Fountain of Dreams. We need a state to reenact Kirby and Dedede's battle in Kirby's Adventure.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Fountain of Dreams = Battlefield

And why did people expect 64 stages? Smash 64 isn't the previous installment before Brawl; Melee is. That's why we got those stages.

Only thing that I don't get is why LoZ only has Bridge of Eldin and a cartoony WW stage. All of the Mario stages look great, ha.

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
OOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOO

Thats what the stage select screen looks like with all the stages...
Just seems incomplete. I mean, when all of the characters are unlocked, it forms a neat 9x4 grid.
At the very least, one more stage on the bottom row would make it symmetrical.

My ideals:

Drop Frigate Orpheon
Drop Brinstar
Drop SMW Yoshi's Island
Drop Green Greens
Drop Jungle Japes
Drop Pokémon Stadium
Add Phenandra Drifts
Add new Green Greens
Add Mt. Dedede
Add Pokémon Field
Add Ganon's Tower
Add Fire Emblem stage

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
no Bowser's castle...booo :(
No castle stage of any kind. Oh, except for Fire Emblem...which is odd because we have Princess Peach, King Koopa, Princess Zelda, Ganondorf, and King Dedede...and NONE of those characters have a castle stage for them.

They probably needed a stage for Kirby, and Green Greens is the better choice than Fountain of Dreams, which probably should've been brought in to give Bowser a stage (it really IS his stage).

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
Mario always has to get more stages i know it sucks but its mario thnk god no geno cuz we already got many mario chars

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
No one should ever be allowed to complain about there being "only" 41 stages.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
The lack of N64 stages is disheartening somewhat.Oh well,at least Mario got a ton of stages. :)

Taraxanoid

Smash Rookie
I'm disappointed only from the lack of a Tetris stage. After all, there are two tracks in the game's soundtrack from Tetris.. ><

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I'm confused about is the Electroplankton stage...

Did anyone even buy that game? How does it warrant a stage in Brawl over something like Tetris?

I guess I'm really just ranting, since it's easy to just make your own Tetris stage in Stage Builder...

KCJ506

Smash Cadet
I feel they brought back a couple too many Melee stages that could have gone to some brand new stages instead. We're missing out on a Bowser's Castle stage so we can get Rainbow Cruise again? Who the heck wanted Rainbow Cruise to come back? And if they wanted to bring a few stages back, what's with the lack of love for Smash Bros. on the N64? But it's all good, because the stage list looks excellent otherwise.

mwhp13

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I think we could've done without some of those melee stages.
I never played the 64 version, but from what I hear they should've brought back some of those too :p

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I'm happy we got Green Greens so we have more than one Kirby stage in the game, but I would of liked to see a remake of it though.

I wish they added like five more stages.

Fountain of Dreams
Mushroom Kingdom II - Subcon
Termina - Great Bay
Fourside
Pokémon Floats

KCJ506

Smash Cadet
I wish they would have added

Fountain Of Dreams
Hyrule Castle
Sector Z
Saffron City