• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3 Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010 RESULTS!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Here's my set:

PP - great stuff. you did some crazy stuff thats almost impossible to understand, but it worked, and i'm proud. way to rep the catfish

Alpha Gundam - samus is weird...but you taught me some things. you're a really smart player, and as close as i think i got to beating you, i also realize now that you were playing a lot smarter than me. i have a long way to go; good stuff

Hinryu - ah, marth ganon and falco ganon...what interesting matchups. i look forward to The Last Bill, and our mm there. get some practice in, and i hope to get you at the top of your game

sengin - that falco was so good. nice to meet you on sunday, and providing melee was no problem. thank you for the complement, i've been workin on that ganon :)

redd - you're a pretty cool bro, thanks for showing me some matchup stuff, and just flat out owning me. i have a ways to go. u still shouldn't have been in losers bracket that early...i was so confused...

Daft - where the ganon dittos at?

gofg - i'm not as good as you think i am. but u have singlehandedly taught me the ice climbers matchup. and for that, i am grateful.

Winter Storm - get mo friendlies
Crimson blur - you're a good guy, playing your marth was interesting and fun. you're the first and only person i've seen to get by the marth killer while still going straight for the ledge. good stuff.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys! : ) Thank you for all that played friendlies with me, was great meeting you all. I forgot how fun it is to play smash competitively so thank you for reminding me that. I will try to be more active. ^_^

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooooooooo no sexy vids???

I don't believe it!!! Itz a GA conspiracy dat Peepee beat Hbox :p lol j/k

I wanna see what made this set between Reflex & Kismet so interesting...
\
AND GOOD ISH BILLY!!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it was basically both of them playing really smart, and somewhat aggressive. the momentum shifted alot during the matches. oh... and the water guns lol

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
ROLL CALL:

JOJA:

A275: Gimme dat link dawg LOL

DP: Naw dawg was 2good sir can't wait to team up at Gamme

Dogy: The official Hype man of SWF

Fullmetal: Thanks for the support during my match with Karn XD

Soft: thanks for the friendlys ^_^

SLeepyK: Good **** repping us and getting 5th

DDD: 2kool for words

Tubes: Didn't see your matches, but Im sure you did fine

Flowda

Hungrybox: HUNGRAWYBAWK HUNGRAWYBAWK HUNGRAWYBAWL O_o

Rest of FL: yall gay for not showing up

NC:

Dark Hart: yes sir I'm black lol

Lozr: man you extra good at this game. Your fox is so nice lol

PPMD: You mad busted sir lol. Good stuff taking Herb sir

BEHR: nice to meet you sir and enjoy the matches

Black Chris: Sir your 2kool. Keep that **** up with ganon sir

Vilt: HURRY UP AND SETUP THE NEXT HERB O_o

Gofg: Glad to meet the man who carry Dogy in teams at the first herb XD

Karn: thanks for letting 4 BLACK people in yo place Friday. not to many people can do that lol

Dark.... i forgot the last part of your name LOL: mah bad for not remembering yo name >.>

SC:

Yay: 2good with Victory Mcwin. Always fun hanging out with you

Mott: you took out 2 of my crew mates ... COLUMBUS SHALL HAVE ITS REVENGE

everyone else:

Husband: RISE FROM YO GRAVE

Tom and Matt R: An honor to meet you guys. umm you guys twins by chance?

and to everyone else *Samus taunt*

Hypn0tic_Specter

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts and such:

First off, this was my first tournament and it was awesome meeting everyone I did.

Vilt - Thanks for hosting such an amazing event man.

PP - Congrats on winning both doubles and singles, great **** man. I'm sad I never got to friendly you but maybe next time.

L0zr - You rocked in doubles and going Luigi against Puff was one of the highlights of the night. Those matches were awesome. You're a bro and a half and I hope to see you in Wilmington over the summer.

HBox - Your Puff is too **** good. Don't sweat all the love for PP, you played him on home turf and we love to hype our own. The Puff hating in the crowd was unnecessary but I suppose it's unavoidable. I'd love to play your Puff sometime though, she was my first character and you were one of my inspirations for sticking with her for as long as I have.

Husband - I never thought I'd meet an old school player, especially at an NC event. You're mad good and a really cool guy, I'd love to play you and work on some Peach matchups, namely Peach/Marth which I know you know a lot about. I hope to see you at more stuff around here, especially Airship.

Doll - Your Peach is amazing, I'd love to play you sometime and get some pointers. I was watching your matches and thinking to myself, "How does he move Peach like that? He's so fast!"

Dogy - I never knew Doc could do half the stuff I saw you doing. Also your hype and commentary are too good, you almost had me in tears I was laughing so hard.

$Mike - Your Falcon is amazing. I've played a lot of Falcons and I've never been messed up so hard by one. Also that matchup discussion afterwards was really good. Can't wait to see you at more events.

A275 - You **** with so many characters, I don't know how you do it. @_@

JMH - Those Samus matches were awesome, I need a lot of work there. I saw you did well against Slasher King too, good ****.

Travis - Keep working on that Falcon man, you've got some real potential with him. I think the only thing that gave me an edge was that I get most of my practice against Falcon. That Pikachu was pretty beast though, you surprised the hell out of me with that. Check out some AXE vids and get mad good.

Josh - Your Falcon is pretty sick too. You also astounded me when you said I was mad good after you wrecked my Peach while SDing three times. XD

Ian - I only saw you that one time at the beginning but thanks for the very warm welcome to the tourney scene. I wish I had a chance to play you, maybe sometime soon at a local event.

Ocean - Upload some vids of all that stuff you were recording.

John (VG Boot Camp) - It was awesome chatting with you, I hope to see you at more events.

Green Cat

Smash Rookie
whoaa Dr. PeePee beat hungrybox?
but isn't DPP a falco main and hbox a really "gay" puff? O_O

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
its just an awkward setup...gotta walk around a bar jutting out to get from one end to the other...nothing major though

a big rectangular room is optimal i think

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for making this tournament amazing my fellow smashers who went to HERB3. You guys really made my first experience a great one. Im pretty new so I got knocked out real fast like but that made more time for friendlies and made me way more determined to get better. Special thanks to Husband, Lozr, BlackChris, Ocean, Fizz, Crim, Darksyde, and Vilt for hosting all this. You guys are the best.

Good **** Hbox and PP!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man I don't even remember this tournament, it was all a blur.

A really fun blur.

Hbox- sorry we couldnt win teams, i put a lot of the blame on myself XD I'll defeat you in singles next time.

DrPP- i have no idea what stage to take you to lol nice job ****** everyone.

Lozr- what a monster.... oh but thanks for the 10$ after our set :)

Cyrain - what a gay

behr - <3

yo nc is mad chill, always a good time

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm too lazy for shoutouts, so I'll just say you all ****. <3

I'm still working on the videos. I got ****ed over this week and had like no time to work, but I'll get them done soon.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
like no.

I'm on my boats connection, so even if I were done with them, I wouldn't be able to upload them anyway. I have a rough draft done, and I'm going to send it to a couple of people for feedback, and then I'll upload it and make a thread.

BEHR

Smash Hero
haha good ****.

and did you ever figure out how you got the animation in your avatar?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yeah. its an animated .png, which (apparently) are allowed.

rhan

Smash Hero
Wish I was there....

Gimme about 2 years when I get my license back. PLAY MELEE TIL THEN!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Top Bottom