• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Herb + Ga

S0FT

Smash Ace
HERB looks like it is getting pretty big.
I really don't want to drive to another OOS tournament, so is there anyone driving from GA
that can give me a ride.
Or anyone driving from florida that wouldnt mind picking me up??

S0FT

Smash Ace
alright, I dont really want to depend on alpha or dogy again, they are pretty unreliable.
Mike do you have work off?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm still up in the air about what I want to do. I mean, that's no surprise, I generally don't know what I'm doing to do till the night before anyway.

I was thinkin' bout tryin to catch a ride with FL, but I dunno. I'll probably wind up drivin over to columbus and riding with Alpha as usual.

*Shrugzilla*

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
alright, I dont really want to depend on alpha or dogy again, they are pretty unreliable.
Mike do you have work off?
I won't know until a week beforehand, because even though I've requested off already, my job "doesn't guarantee" time requested off. So I'll know when they put that week's schedule up.

can u give me a ride mike
Probably, depends on what I figure gas costs to be and who actually ends up driving. I said I'll LIKELY end up driving, but thats not because I want to. lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
frames mobile is the name of my phone service, coincidentally.
all i can do on it is call frames for phone lovin'

S0FT

Smash Ace
Ok I see how it is Frames
And alpha I was obviously just kiddin, if yall are really driving up here, then yeah I want a ride

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
awwwwww thanks frames. I'll try to see if i can go!
and if your van gets full, i'll try to see if i can drivez

Frames

DI
sleepyyyyyyyyyy u must come u are the best of all the korean smashers except for this fl smasher named pure korea but he moved to seoul so i can't play with him anymore :(

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I love how somebody in FL asked like 2 weeks before this was posted for rides but people from GEORGIA are getting rides ahead of me.

Frames

DI
mooney why didnt u tell me u were using that acct earlier *******

let us work the spots out as they come and we will see i could prolly fit u in somewhere

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
alpha would make the ride so much more better

but would a gundam really fit into a car like that?????

S0FT

Smash Ace
thats why I created this thread, to get there....
but thanks for that extremly helpful post Vilt, its just makes getting there so much easier......

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
thats why I created this thread, to get there....
but thanks for that extremly helpful post Vilt, its just makes getting there so much easier......
'S ok, dude- I'll end up driving if I can get 4 passengers willing to split the gas cost with me. I'm sure you want one of the spots? :)

Top Bottom