• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Uh, there's enough of me to go around ;) don't take that seriously, i'm sick and i don't know what i'm talkin about, haha

All of y'all can have a piece of my Roy too, because I don't respect myself enough to play a character that doesn't suck. :laugh:

Oh, and I play Marth in Brawl now. Get some!

I'm so hype for thisssssssss

AND HYPE FOR MIKE GEEEEEEEEEE, I haven't seen you since like... what? 2007? :p

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Uh, there's only enough of me to go around for Mikey ;)

I'm so ready!

AND FOR MIKE GEEEEEEEEEE, I haven't seen you since like... what? 2007? I'm soooo overdue :p
Yeah, I hear ya loud and clear. <3333333

And on the subject of smash, comeback to melee ;_;

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman

comeback to melee

comeback to melee

back to melee

melee

melee

melee
Boooooooooo!

****, man, I JUST got her back into Brawl. Don't take away the ONLY person that will play Brawl with me. =(

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Uh, there's enough of me to go around ;) don't take that seriously, i'm sick and i don't know what i'm talkin about, haha

All of y'all can have a piece of my Roy too, because I don't respect myself enough to play a character that doesn't suck. :laugh:

Oh, and I play Marth in Brawl now. Get some!

I'm so hype for thisssssssss

AND HYPE FOR MIKE GEEEEEEEEEE, I haven't seen you since like... what? 2007? :p
your always sick, girl.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
YAY FOR MELEE!!!!!!

And Nick, i'll play brawl with you....but i'll just woop your *** with kirby.
Keep dreaming, you quit playin' this good stuff to play that gay **** like the rest of them. I'mma surpass you easily before long.

And YKB3, how am I gonna sit down and play with you if you live in another city? lol

Also, one of Zo's reasons for quitting Smash is because he thinks playing Tekken will get you laid.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I tried to get my sister to play brawl once and she played for like a day and then said that the controls were too hard.
=/

lol I'd make fast edits to this because now you're just setting yourself up for jokes lolol

Stockfield

Smash Champion
=/

lol I'd make fast edits to this because now you're just setting yourself up for jokes lolol
yeah that might be a good idea but whatever, she found the controls for Tekken easier which to me doesn't make sense...since i think brawl has some of the easiest controls ever.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I hear ya loud and clear. <3333333

Took the words straight out of my mouth, huh? Haha.

Oh, and I never left Melee, good sir. I just got better at it. :D

your always sick, girl.
I KNOW. I wish it would stop already. it's a trend- every time I go to a tourney, I get sick. first Smash, now Tekken. God forbid I pick up any more games, I might pick up cancer or something. And diabetes and celiac are MORE than enough for me to handle. >:C

I was at the tooth fairys house yesterday playin brawl. She mains zero suit samus.
SHE WOULD. *****.

Curaga

Smash Ace
If I get the chance to come up and record; I'll probably be bringing Team Paragon (HRnut & GDX) like last time.

Hopefully I can convince more of FL to take interest in this event.

(So they can all watch me go BEASTMODE with Fox in Brawl.)

*CT*

Smash Lord
If I get the chance to come up and record; I'll probably be bringing Team Paragon (HRnut & GDX) like last time.

Brah good stuff, can't wait.

rhan

Smash Hero
I wished I live in Greensboro.... I miss that place so much.... :(

It's unlikely for S.T.A.R.S. to make it again (This includes me). But I'm still trying. The chances are mad low though. Like less than 3%....

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord

All we have to do is beat CO18 on wi-fi with toon link and challenge him to a pride match, then they'll come xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom