• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I had alot of fun and good times at Herb 3 thanks to all you guys. Bl@ckChris - We need to Ganon it up next time we meet. It was fun playing you.

Great meeting :

BEHR
Cam
DarkHart
Knorr
Foxy
and all you other guys.

If I forgot any names I'm terrible with names lol
But thanks for the smash and chillage.

I ****ing love all of you guys. I was actually debating quitting Melee after this tournament, but I can't possibly leave something this amazing.

I'm tired as ****.
I FKN love this game too bro. If you ever leave I'll have to take you back out behind the shed. lmao

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
definitely daft. were you like a tall guy in a button up shirt? cuz i feel like after i saw u playing against pp, we played matches (ganon v falco), but idk if that was you or not. but i'm pretty sure it was. if so, you have a good falco, keep it up.

for all ppl at this tournament who's not sure who i was, other than being like...the only ganon main (other than daft) at this tournament, i was the guy in the black hoodie with THE *****IN TRIFORCE MEDALLION round his neck.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I am not uploading the bill vs knorr video.
Ocean, while I understand where you're coming from saying that it's personal, I have to remind you that basically everyone in NC and other know about the situation. While it may be 'personal', it's no where near close to secret. Please put the video up, it would be amazing.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Ocean, while I understand where you're coming from saying that it's personal, I have to remind you that basically everyone in NC and other know about the situation. While it may be 'personal', it's no where near close to secret. Please put the video up, it would be amazing.
bahahahaha, too bad I deleted it.
bill made a request for me not to upload it, so I'm not going to upload it. don't make this more than it needs to be.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh cool.

Anyway, I had a great time at this. Vilt is the man for hosting, and everyone that showed up is too good.

<3 NC

<3 HERB

<3 Melee

Shoutouts for the results thread....

null55

Smash Master
****it bill...
even if Bill didn't ask for Ocean to not put the video up, that video shouldn't be put up. just from recalling what was said by everyone, it wouldn't do anything good compared to what it would do that's bad... and to specifically one person. which is horrible.

i'm all for stirring things up, but i'm generally not real chill with evil...
especially when it's extremely avoidable.

not that i don't want to see the video.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
even if Bill didn't ask for Ocean to not put the video up, that video shouldn't be put up. just from recalling what was said by everyone, it wouldn't do anything good compared to what it would do that's bad... and to specifically one person. which is horrible.

i'm all for stirring things up, but i'm generally not real chill with evil...
especially when it's extremely avoidable.

not that i don't want to see the video.
that part in bold made the post 'legit as hell', as opposed to just 'oh... okay'.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
bill made a request for me not to upload it, so I'm not going to upload it. don't make this more than it needs to be.
I bet he never would have seen it if you didn't say something to him about possibly including that part.

Oh well....nothing to be done about it now. None of my business at all really.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I bet he never would have seen it if you didn't say something to him about possibly including that part.

Oh well....nothing to be done about it now. None of my business at all really.
I didn't. he saw the camera when he was being filmed and knew it was mine.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
What were the brawl results? I just woke up after that 10 min hail storm we just got.

Scary stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Smith's internet went out because of the tornado in the area over there. Maybe HERB had the same problem(I know they lost power...for at least a while).

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for making this tournament amazing my fellow smashers who went to HERB3. You guys really made my first experience a great one. Im pretty new so I got knocked out real fast like but that made more time for friendlies and made me way more determined to get better. Special thanks to Husband, Lozr, BlackChris, Ocean, Fizz, Crim, Darksyde, and Vilt for hosting all this. You guys are the best.

Good **** Hbox and PP!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
tairseth, I'm so glad you came. you're a great dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom