• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2 discussion thread. Current topic: Date

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Tell them to enjoy their gas getting *****. Jesus christ, that's dumb.

And not really, I'd assume it works on everyone since you can do it to Metaknight also, apparently. The timing is tight.
It only works on him because he flies stupidly upward when Bthrowed by the IC's.

would they let a full-grown adult house you? Don't worry little boy, I won't hurt ya. Want a popsicle?
O.o Depends, are you married, or do you live with someone?

@ BEHR: My parents will probably want a full scale interview with you and your parents. It's just how they are D:

BEHR

Smash Hero
It only works on him because he flies stupidly upward when Bthrowed by the IC's.

O.o Depends, are you married, or do you live with someone?

@ BEHR: My parents will probably want a full scale interview with you and your parents. It's just how they are D:
Can they just have an interview with me? D:

My parents own a restaurant so they work all night on Saturdays.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Single but I live other other grown people. 3 out of these other people smoke pot. 2 of those people have wild kinky sex and one of those is a quarter puerto rican.

Still, you'd think I was 16 if you looked at me! =D
>.> I don't think I'll be exactly confortable with people who smoke pot being around me O.o I mean, drinkers are fine, but not ileagally.

Can they just have an interview with me? D:

My parents own a restaurant so they work all night on Saturdays.
I'll have to ask them, but I suspect it'll be alright. If they say it's alright, they'll only wanna ask you simple but important questions: What's your and your parents full name. Address, Phone#, occupation, ethnicity and other stuff like that.

BEHR

Smash Hero
>.> I don't think I'll be exactly confortable with people who smoke pot being around me O.o I mean, drinkers are fine, but not ileagally.

I'll have to ask them, but I suspect it'll be alright. If they say it's alright, they'll only wanna ask you simple but important questions: What's your and your parents full name. Address, Phone#, occupation, ethnicity and other stuff like that.
What the hell are your parents the police? D:

Just Messing its cool.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright, so Vilt, are you keeping this date?
Yes I am. I'm still a bit scared of what the turnout will be so i'm going to look for a sponser that way i don't lose too much money.

also if anyone wants to. I will be setting up pre-reg with payment options soon.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Vilt, the turnout will be fine. No worries.

We just have to hype this **** up. M2K is already confirmed right? I mean, start advertisin it.

Hey, ask a mod if you can get it sticked in tournament listings. HERB is a p. big deal.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
XD Kevin, if I were a high school girl, I would **** your brains out.

I mean that in the least homo way possible
Dang I don't think I've ever felt bro love so strong from so far away before.

It's the whiskers that did you in, isn't it?

I'll start hyping this weekend or week depending on stuff. I'll hit up tri-state, probably all atl north areas, all atl south states, and maybe a little midwest too.

Also sigs. XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looooool PLUR, one time I almost had this girl, but then she said "no."

I was SO close.

My accent wasn't very good back then though. =p

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Even in Melee, Wobbles rarely got very far without having to rely on more than just the infinite. .
For reals dude? Have you seen Wobbles play? Even without the infinite, he's still easily one of the best players in the US. ESPECIALLY after it hit the mainstream. He is still without a doubt the 2nd best IC player, and certainly a top competitor on any level, with or without "wobbling."

Your point would have better been made saying, "Look at Wobbles, he dominates most competition whether he uses the infinite or not."

I'm not even a brawl player. I came here because I thought it was a melee tournament. But sorry I can't sit back and read a blatant lie about a very strong melee player and his supposed exclusive success relying purely on "wobbling." It's just not true sir.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Looooool PLUR, one time I almost had this girl, but then she said "no."

I was SO close.

My accent wasn't very good back then though. =p
I think I remember that where me and you where in Vilts Bed.

lol its mad cute when Kevin likes a girl.

BEHR

Smash Hero
For reals dude? Have you seen Wobbles play? Even without the infinite, he's still easily one of the best players in the US. ESPECIALLY after it hit the mainstream. He is still without a doubt the 2nd best IC player, and certainly a top competitor on any level, with or without "wobbling."

Your point would have better been made saying, "Look at Wobbles, he dominates most competition whether he uses the infinite or not."

I'm not even a brawl player. I came here because I thought it was a melee tournament. But sorry I can't sit back and read a blatant lie about a very strong melee player and his supposed exclusive success relying purely on "wobbling." It's just not true sir.
Lol it is a Melee tourney son. :colorful:

Theres more bull**** you have to talk about in Brawl then Melee so thats why we have a discussion.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Zivylyn its Melee and Brawl but Melee doesnt have anything to argue about XD <.<

And

I don't think he was trying to knock Wobbles, he was just trying to prove a point.

edit: dammit behr beat me to it

BEHR

Smash Hero
Zivylyn its Melee and Brawl but Melee doesnt have anything to argue about XD <.<

And

I don't think he was trying to knock Wobbles, he was just trying to prove a point.

edit: dammit behr beat me to it
Im quick *** ****.

:colorful:

Top Bottom