• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So?
It's simply a nomination. It could get absolutely crushed when it comes to voting. What's more important is that Shulk is #1 for chances and #2 sandwiched between K Rool and Ridley for want.
That is one tasty sammich.

D

Deleted member

One hour of gameplay with Xenoblade Chronicles -> Music stuck in my head for the rest of the day -> I just want to get back home to play it again

What the ****.
Now you see why we want Shulk in Smash. Playing it long enough convinced me to support him and I don't think that I reached Gaur Plains at that point.

No, that would be Robin. Shulk was helped by Gematsu.
Well... not that he needed a leak. He's still got a very good chance.
Technically Captain Falcon killed Gematsu since he disconfirmed Chrom. :laugh:
Robin sent Captain Falcon in to kill his best friend, Falcon did just that, and Robin came in at the most opportune time to get confirmed.
Now that's strategy!
As I've said many times before, Shulk didn't need this damn leak to get in. He was highly likely before and he still is now.

Its my hackedView attachment 22126 Shulk in brawl lol.
I wish that I could just have the texture for it, not the moveset. I would love to use this in Project M.

One thing I find kinda disheartening in the Rate Their Chances thread is that Shulk as an AT is one of the top nominations. :c For me it's either that he's playable or nothing. REALLY hoping on the former.
I will be disheartened mostly from the want ratings.
I expect the chance ratings to be mostly low. As much as I am opposed towards rating this concept, it has to be done just in case. I mean, we didn't even rate Greninja and he got confirmed!

Xenado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stevoman810
3DS FC
4699-7704-3965
Now you see why we want Shulk in Smash. Playing it long enough convinced me to support him and I don't think that I reached Gaur Plains at that point.

Technically Captain Falcon killed Gematsu since he disconfirmed Chrom. :laugh:
Robin sent Captain Falcon in to kill his best friend, Falcon did just that, and Robin came in at the most opportune time to get confirmed.
Now that's strategy!
As I've said many times before, Shulk didn't need this damn leak to get in. He was highly likely before and he still is now.

I wish that I could just have the texture for it, not the moveset. I would love to use this in Project M.

I will be disheartened mostly from the want ratings.
I expect the chance ratings to be mostly low. As much as I am opposed towards rating this concept, it has to be done just in case. I mean, we didn't even rate Greninja and he got confirmed!
here u go http://www.mediafire.com/download/lpk5caerz28cbpd/Shulk.rar http://www.mediafire.com/download/lpk5caerz28cbpd/Shulk.rar

ferioku

Smash Ace
Ehh, sorry for going off topic guys, but is there anywhere I can actually buy xenoblades for a decent price? It's so damn pricey!

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Ehh, sorry for going off topic guys, but is there anywhere I can actually buy xenoblades for a decent price? It's so damn pricey!
Wow, even Amazon's lowest used price is$60.99 + Shipping and Handling. At least that's roughly the price of a new first party current gen game, but still, wow.

Edit: Oops, forgot the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...08487143&sr=8-1&keywords=xenoblade+chronicles

Wow, that's like looking for both of Ike's games. My brother loves Ike and has been wanting them both badly, but they're so expensive.

Last edited:

Xenado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stevoman810
3DS FC
4699-7704-3965
Wow, even Amazon's lowest used price is$60.99 + Shipping and Handling. At least that's roughly the price of a new first party current gen game, but still, wow.
I would get the $60 one,I got mine a month after it came out for $50
tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Shulk: This time of Adventure BELONGS TO US! *sees a vision of the future* Uh...Actually, scratch that, if we go through with Adventure Time we'll get copyrighted and this game will never make it out of development without getting our creators sued. Any ideas for a new phrase?
Reyn: REYN T-
Shulk: No Reyn, we've been over this. That's your line, not ours.
Dunban: How about the Future?
Shulk: Eh, good enough.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Havve you guys seen this render for Shulk?
Is this Ninka Kiwi's Leak again?
Regardless those renders look actually pretty damn cool. Especially Shulk and Dark Pit.
But Wario's looks like the stuff of nightmares and BJ's looks like a fan render I have seen before. Same for Dr. Mario.
Again, absolutely sick renders of DHD, Shulk and Dark Pit., but not sure about IC's getting cut.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Regardless those renders look actually pretty damn cool. Especially Shulk and Dark Pit.
But Wario's looks like the stuff of nightmares and BJ's looks like a fan render I have seen before. Same for Dr. Mario.
Again, cool renders, but not sure about IC's getting cut.
That Wario will certainly arrive in my dreams later.

Xenado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stevoman810
3DS FC
4699-7704-3965
Again, absolutely sick renders of DHD, Shulk and Dark Pit., but not sure about IC's getting cut.
lana is so kawaii

im calling that leak fake

Last edited by a moderator:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
That Bowser Jr. art looks WAY too messy. Feels like the one who made it tried to cram too much into it in order to make it look more authentic I guess.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Its a fake
Actually, to be correct, those may not match up. Look at the eyes. May be wrong though.

Also this is not the place to be discussing leaks... UNLESS it relates to Shulk in particular.
I want that render. I want it now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Actually, to be correct, those may not match up. Look at the eyes.

Also this is not the place to be discussing leaks... UNLESS it relates to Shulk in particular.
So slightly editing the eyes/metal circle thing is impossible? Besides, it relates to Shulk because it has him in it. The render does look quite good, however.

Last edited by a moderator:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Its a fake
Not exactly:

In my opinion, these are in no way the same image. Literally nothing lines up. The shape of the mustache is different, the shape of the ears, the cheeks, the sideburns, the headmirror, the eyebrows, the eyes. Nothing lines up.

The leaked model has been physically turned about 10 degrees to his left and about 5 degrees down, and no graphic image editor can accomplish that.

If this was a fake made with this image, then he edited it beyond all recognition.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Actually, to be correct, those may not match up. Look at the eyes. May be wrong though.

Well, that post showed evidence that this leak could be a fake, and since Shulk is there too it kinda sorta is on-topic.

I also want that render.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
So slightly editing the eyes is impossible? Besides, it relates to Shulk because it has him in it. The render does look quite good, however.
I know, but sometimes you gotta remind them before it starts, right?
Well, that post showed evidence that this leak could be a fake, and since Shulk is there too it kinda sorta is on-topic.

I also want that render.
And yeah, the Doc makes it likely fake, but I don't really care for that. It's moreso that Shulk render because I haven't seen it anywhere before.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I know, but sometimes you gotta remind them before it starts, right?

And yeah, the Doc makes it likely fake, but I don't really care for that. It's moreso that Shulk render because I haven't seen it anywhere before.
Hey guys, let's start talking about Fire Emblem! :troll:

And even though the Dr. Mario thingy might not debunk this, Bowser Jr's art still looks way too messy for it to be real imo. Not that Shulk needs a leak to be likely at all though.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
My point is that they have the exact same pose, with almost the exact same details. Highly coincidental material makes it so that I won't take too much stock into the leak.
Not exactly. Look at :4lucina:. Her's is exactly like her official artwork as Marth.

Also, we're actually getting off-topic here, so please drop this and go to the Vaanrose/Ninka thread if you want to further discuss the leak's validity.

Jje09

Smash Apprentice
Real or not that render is definitely shulk, same hair style and red hooded coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom