• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I love you all.

Seriously, even though it's been said over and over again, you guys are some of the best posters/whatever that a Smash fan could ever ask for. I mean, 300 pages and how many negative posts? How many haters? Almost none. And when the negativity appears, we take care of it. When the haters appear, we take care of them. You all are my True Xenosiblings of the Bronado and you make this Heropon proud.

#ManlyTears

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'll help you with that. What color of Shulk's do you think you will be using the most?
If he actually has that Gold/White color we toss around, I'll never even see the other ones.

...Ok maybe the default. It just looks great.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
ASAP ? Wouldn't it be better if you had to fight hard to get him ? Just for the pleasure of hearing this magical alarm song and seeing a mysterious shadow with the best sentence ever : Challenger Approching - a new foe has appeared.
Not for me. I may be lazy, but Shulk's moveset is one that I would love getting my hands on as soon as I can.

AncientBaby

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AncientBaby
3DS FC
4854-6493-8093
Oh, to get likes, I have to put a battle quote, eh?
Star-searing flames of absolution!
I panicked and couldn't think of anything.
Yep. That's relevant. It works.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I actually have a real problem with falling asleep, but I do get enough of it. @nonstophypetrain

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
ok **** it im going to sleep now **** all of you and your extreme awesomeness and hype
I already feel like I'm having a hangover even though I haven't actually drank anything

Last edited:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
We are posting too fast. The hype cannot be stopped. SHULKS FOR SSB4! HE WILL GET IN! HE WILL CHANGE THE TIER— Um, I mean future. Yep. He'll change the future.

And all the tiers...

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
ok **** it im going to sleep now **** all of you and your extreme awesomeness and hype
I already feel like I'm having a hangover even though I haven't actually drank anything
**** you too you Dogson. I hate you. actually i lov u

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
But what about female Robin? ;)
More fuel for the fanfic thread?

Man, page 300 did not last long at all. :laugh:
They're platonic friends.
I can't justify giving poor Melia THIRD in the quest for Monado boy's heart.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
I actually have a real problem with falling asleep, but I do get enough of it. @nonstophypetrain
Not only are we bronados but we're also nite owls. Truly this is a thread for men. and women too I'm not discriminating don't hurt me.

Good to see this thread being active again after those couple days of...well nothing happening.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
We are posting too fast. The hype cannot be stopped. SHULKS FOR SSB4! HE WILL GET IN! HE WILL CHANGE THE TIER— Um, I mean future. Yep. He'll change the future.

And all the tiers...
All the tiers of the naysayers.
Not because Shulk will be in, but they'll be brutally proven wrong about all the "generic swordsman" comments. The salt is tears.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

And all the tiers...
Ummmm...
I believe the correct phrase is "WE WILL CHANGE THE FYUTCHA".
So that means that he'll change the fyutcha not future.

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
They're platonic friends.
I can't justify giving poor Melia THIRD in the quest for Monado boy's heart.
Don't care, I'm shipping it anyway. :troll:
I'll just have to pass up running over another fifty of Melia's dobercorgies

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Though seriously, that page went by fast. It's only been ~ 20 minutes since the first post on page 300 and we're half way through page 301

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
Though seriously, that page went by fast. It's only been ~ 20 minutes since the first post on page 300 and we're half way through page 301
We need to get to 305 now.

EDIT: Mah newb status is showing.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh god not that video. :scared:
Don't hug me I'm scared is freakin' awful.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I'm pretty sure Shulk is the 2nd most wanted character globally, since he's the most wanted newcomer in Japan and he's 3rd in the west I think. King K. Rool being first (very high requested in Japan, 2nd in the west) and then Mewtwo, as he is the most requested character (He's not a newcomer, so I am not contradicting myself) in Japan and does great in the west, or something. I wonder if Ridley is even in the Top 5, Japan doesn't care about him at all.

EDIT: And I don't think he will be liked in Japan like Little Mac; he got a surprisingly good reception, although he wasn't requested at all since nobody knew him. Ridley doesn't look nice or has a special personality, and if his gameplay looks awkward, yeah.
To be fair, in the rate their chances thread they're all within less than a percent between eachother in want.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Im here since way... way... way... before Shulks Summer. You new people, are not going to tell me what to do.
So because you was here first we suppose you some respect, respect is earned and I can't respect someone that attack someone because of their ignorance on subjects, and that "know you place" comment who the hell are you to say that to someone. You'er just attacking people for no reason.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Really? Spell-check didn't correct it. Maybe it is a word but not commonly accepted. (We've made up so many words in this thread we might as well accept funnest) :laugh:
It's a word but not accepted by English literature, I believe it's even in most dictionaries.
For example, I believe Ain't and Y'all are in the dictionary but aren't accepted by English Literature.
In other words yes it is a word... but not in literature.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
So because you was here first we suppose you some respect, respect is earned and I can't respect someone that attack someone because of their ignorance on subjects, and that "know you place" comment who the hell are you to say that to someone. You'er just attacking people for no reason.
HOLD ON WE'RE PAST THIS ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom