• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRyu

Smash Cadet
NNID
YoungChief
3DS FC
4098-2758-3357
My memory may be wrong but I vaguely remember that most of his armor sets were pretty ugly :(
Well, on some of them the problem is the headgear in my opinion. Simple solution for that would be to not have the head piece on for some of them in Sm4sh

The obvious choices though for alts would be Hierax/Jungle Rafaga/Argos

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
Well, on some of them the problem is the headgear in my opinion. Simple solution for that would be to not have the head piece on for some of them in Sm4sh

The obvious choices though for alts would be Hierax/Jungle Rafaga/Argos
dat stellar armor doh

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
And thus, I can finally sleep. Happy 300 everyone!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, it seems your hype induced insanity has finally allowed you to reach 300 pages.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW DADDY I MADE IT TO 300 PAGES

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
I'd be happy if Shulk was a playable character, but with the Gematsu Leak being disproved, this is an awkward situation. I am aware of Shulk's actor posting that message about lending his voice to 'big games, but he can't tell.' (Which is good, because Shulk and British accents go pretty well :p)

However, my sister had a theory about the Gematsu leak that may or may not harm Shulk's chances. Apparently, the leaker told Gematsu to "Enjoy Shulk", and we had the Xenoblade team retweeting Sakurai's post, so most of us thought we'd get Shulk. Instead, we got Robin :4robinm: and Lucina :4lucina:, and Chrom got confirmed as part of Robin's Final Smash, basically disproving a big part of the leak. My sister believes that the leaker must have gotten Shulk and Robin wrong, going with the belief that if they had played Xenoblade, but were unaware of what the default male Robin :4robinm: from Fire Emblem Awakening looks like, and if they saw an early black and white version of the roster, they might have gotten the two mixed up because they have a similar hairstyle.

This is just a theory, but regardless, I'd be really happy if Shulk was confirmed! :D I've been wanting him since I thought of the Smash Bros announcer saying in Classic Mode: "Versus... SHULK!"

Despite this, I'm in support for Shulk! Just don't make his disconfirmation brutal, Sakurai-san... :( Takamaru was heartbreaking enough. ;_;
I have a theory about the Gematsu leak too.

It was complete and utter crap the whole time. :p

Despite this, I still think Shulk will make it. Think about it. Why does Shulk turn up in every single "leak?" Because he's a shoo-in. The people who make these fake leaks know that no one will believe a fake roster without, if I may be so bold, the single most likely remaining newcomer.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
300 PAGES! THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT ALL MY SHULKAMANIACS ARE THE COOLEST DUDES IN ALL OF SMASHBOARDS JACK. KING K ROOL BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE SOME GENERIC ANIMU SWORDSMAN IS ON HIS WAY. AND WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN SHULKAMAIA RUNS WILD ON YOU, BROTHER!

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Woo for 300. This video may not be related to Shulk or Xenoblade but it is amazing, uplifting, and the first thing that came to mind to commemorate this occasion. Let us go on and on and on!

Everest

Smash Cadet
That would not be fast enough for some people, and I would like to start playing Shulk ASAP!
ASAP ? Wouldn't it be better if you had to fight hard to get him ? Just for the pleasure of hearing this magical alarm song and seeing a mysterious shadow with the best sentence ever : Challenger Approching - a new foe has appeared.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Whew. Man, that "General Leaks Discussion Thread" is full of sourpusses. Everybody's attacking eachother, and certain users were starting to get on my nerves. I need to stop going in there.

Good to know I can always come back here for fresh air and a hug! :shades:

Oh, and **** yeah 300 pages! Hayl yeeuh.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
They both are controlled by god like beings and are level headed, thoughtful individuals. They also can do things most people can't do (i.e, use magic/swords and the Monado.) .
They're also both HUGE nerds. Shulk and Robin are my BroTP.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
Woo for 300. This video may not be related to Shulk or Xenoblade but it is amazing, uplifting, and the first thing that came to mind to commemorate this occasion. Let us go on and on and on!

God I love Mario Galaxy...

POST 196! SHULKSHULKSHULK
SHULK SHULK HE'S OUR MAN IF HE CAN'T DO IT SOME OTHER GENERIC ANIME SWORDSMAN WILL!

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
I'm glad my few posts help reached that 300 page status.:troll:
Now I'm crossing my fingers for Shulk reveal for next PotD.

D

Deleted member

Wahoo! Glad that we reached page 300! This is fantastic!
The hype is strong, BUT DON'T DROP YOUR GUARDS!

Tailsluigi

Smash Rookie
WOoooo :0 We have come so far with this 300 pages.

Let's keep it up with this forum.:4sonic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom