• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Consider it 4th'd. #PorfavorMashpotatoSamurai
so why are you guy with the face what ever happen to guy with the hands or guy with the feet you killed the other one murderer!

Edit: NOW I KNOW YOU ARE GUY WITH THE METAL FACE AIN'T YOU GET HIM EVERYONE!

Last edited:

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
BTW I think we have another evidence of Shulk being in Smash4,

the Retweets from Monolith Soft about any even related to Smash4, I'm pretty sure they know Shulk is in the game so they retweet the Smash event hoping it's the day Shulk gets revealed, which mean they don't know when he will be revealed, after all the people who follow Monolith Soft and their workers, has to be Xenoblade fans and Monolith Soft is retweeting because Smash4 has something big related to Monolith Soft.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
so why are you guy with the face what ever happen to guy with the hands or guy with the feet you killed the other one murderer!

Edit: NOW I KNOW YOU ARE GUY WITH THE METAL FACE AIN'T YOU GET HIM EVERYONE!
Our Bronados wont work!

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Our Bronados wont work!
oh bonis help us we all must united fellow bronados to defeat this meance of the guy with the metal face to battle!

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
we know who you really are now you can't fool us metal face!
Screen Shot 2014-07-20 at 7.10.11 PM.jpg

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Do you guys know about a surprise on the 25th? Some people in Isaacs thread were talking about it but I have no idea where it came from.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Do you guys know about a surprise on the 25th? Some people in Isaacs thread were talking about it but I have no idea where it came from.
yeah nintendos at comic con and they said their was gonna be a "few surprises" their at their first official 3ds tournament"

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Well guys, I'm at 100 posts and I'm still not allowed to upload anything. :/

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I hopw shulk is revealed so so that people are forced to embrace us X3

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Well guys, I'm at 100 posts and I'm still not allowed to upload anything. :/
what wrong, what are you try too upload? if it pics or a video you need the url, you can get by right clicking the pic or the video, if your uploading pics from your computer then you have to upload the pic to a photo uploader site, try photobucket or TinyPic they are free. then after that then right click on the pic to get the url. Then click on the picture next to the smilie icon and paste the url in the box and then you have your pic. and the video on is next to the Image icon.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
what wrong, what are you try too upload? if it pics or a video you need the url, you can get by right clicking the pic or the video, if your uploading pics from your computer then you have to upload the pic to a photo uploader site, try photobucket or TinyPic they are free. then after that then right click on the pic to get the url. Then click on the picture next to the smilie icon and paste the url in the box and then you have your pic. and the video on is next to the Image icon.
No, you can upload files directly. Not sure what the requirements are, but I meet them.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Guys, I just thought of something amazing! When SSB4 comes out, and Shulk is in it... We'll be able to play a match with four Shulks in it. At the same time. And if Reyn is an AT, and shows up during the match, possibly on a Xenoblade stage...

Now that's what I call Reyn time. As Bronados, we should make sure this is the first thing we do at launch!

Metal Face

Smash Cadet
Hope I'm not interrupting anything important, but I just came here to say that your precious Monado Boy doesn't stand a chance at getting into a pitiful fighting game when he can't even save his precious girlfriend? Weak! Weak and pathetic, all of you! Tell me, how does it feel to want such a pathetic hero to get in when everyone knows there's no chance? I'd love to hear your screams of anguish!
And don't even bother coming in here and trying to steal my thunder @Hades the Magnificent! I know what's up!

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Hope I'm not interrupting anything important, but I just came here to say that your precious Monado Boy doesn't stand a chance at getting into a pitiful fighting game when he can't even save his precious girlfriend? Weak! Weak and pathetic, all of you! Tell me, how does it feel to want such a pathetic hero to get in when everyone knows there's no chance? I'd love to hear your screams of anguish!
And don't even bother coming in here and trying to steal my thunder @Hades the Magnificent! I know what's up!
Oh come on now, Metal Face. Why are you even here? Those words shall be your last.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
So do you support Shulk? :lol:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
You know, Metal Face, if Shulk gets in, there may just be a nice spot for you as a boss...

Metal Face

Smash Cadet
So do you support Shulk? :lol:
You wish! I'll never support any homs, and especially not Monado boy over here!
Besides, we all know who'd be the perfect candidate as a playable character, and you're looking at him now!

You know, Metal Face, if Shulk gets in, there may just be a nice spot for you as a boss...
Once we get the subforum and the bad fanfiction thread, I'm giving a like to whoever does a @Hades the Magnificent X @ Metal Face Metal Face fanfic. :troll:
I'm coming for you two next, you know that right? Your screams shall be music to my ears!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sorry I've been a little late today, I did some much-needed catching up on Xenoblade:
Just cleared Mechonis Field. I beat Lightning Ronove but decided to save the Mischievious Naberius for my next playthrough as the blaze damage it kept doing on the first turn kept wiping out Dunban, Reyn, Fiora and even Riki within seconds. Real pain in the butt.

Also, I'm not really all that surprised by that Faced Mechon at the end being Gadolt. That scene that played after you got Fiora the piezoelectric unit, the scene where Egil is wiping someone's memories of Sharla, it was a dead giveaway to me.

Also, I've been kinda sick with a sore throat/cold. :c still feeling under the weather tbh

btw, it seems I wasn't notified of all the posts in threads I posted in (such as this one) between my logins? I have email notification turned off so...

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I've been a little late today, I did some much-needed catching up on Xenoblade:
Just cleared Mechonis Field. I beat Lightning Ronove but decided to save the Mischievious Naberius for my next playthrough as the blaze damage it kept doing on the first turn kept wiping out Dunban, Reyn, Fiora and even Riki within seconds. Real pain in the butt.

Also, I'm not really all that surprised by that Faced Mechon at the end being Gadolt. That scene that played after you got Fiora the piezoelectric unit, the scene where Egil is wiping someone's memories of Sharla, it was a dead giveaway to me.

Also, I've been kinda sick with a sore throat/cold. :c still feeling under the weather tbh

btw, it seems I wasn't notified of all the posts in threads I posted in (such as this one) between my logins? I have email notification turned off so...
Yeah, that was probably the most obvious "twist" in the game. If they had made that scene a brief flashback after fighting him the first time it would've been better.

Hope you get better by the way!

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
I say you should add Metal Face to the supporters list. Just to mess with him.
I'd bet he wants some Xenoblade representation at least.
And this thread is already a Melia/Riki/Reyn/Dunban/etc. (Hades) support thread in disguise, so why not?

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
You wish! I'll never support any homs, and especially not Monado boy over here!
Besides, we all know who'd be the perfect candidate as a playable character, and you're looking at him now!

I'm coming for you two next, you know that right? Your screams shall be music to my ears!
Well, I feel like @Dunban is going to have a few choice words for you, Metal Mouth!

...Also I second a Shulk-For-All online if we have our victory, on launch day!

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
At this rate, this thread will become a roleplay...Not that I mind all that much.

Getting back on topic...I know we've discussed alternate costumes and whatnot, but if Shulk could wear just one type of armor, what would you guys want it to be? What do you think Shulk looks best in?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
At this rate, this thread will become a roleplay...Not that I mind all that much.

Getting back on topic...I know we've discussed alternate costumes and whatnot, but if Shulk could wear just one type of armor, what would you guys want it to be? What do you think Shulk looks best in?
Oil (But no seriously I actually want that.)

Honestly though, I like the Jungle Armor and the High Entia one. I think they look very distinctive.

magnobssed

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4639-9041-9211
Before I will have ended you but now i know there homs inside you

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'd bet he wants some Xenoblade representation at least.
And this thread is already a Melia/Riki/Reyn/Dunban/etc. (Hades) support thread in disguise, so why not?
Say, speaking of other Xenoblade character support threads. I've been thinking of doing a Melia support thread.
maybe a Fiora (Mechon) one too since I kinda want both

There's a Riki thread, so I think I may give them a shot...

...but probably when I'm feeling better. I'm gonna go to bed to sleep this cold off. Good night, guys.

...had to post this via phone on 3G since my internet connection keeps dying >_>

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Oil (But no seriously I actually want that.)

Honestly though, I like the Jungle Armor and the High Entia one. I think they look very distinctive.
I agree. Both Shulk and Dunban look excellent in Jungle Armor...and the oil one. You gotta love that fan service. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom