• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Melee EVO.... MonadoMonday... Can't. take. the. hype.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
@ erico9001 erico9001 ...

Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy...
But here's my number (1-800-SHULK)
So call me maybe?

You've barely been posting but I find you to be awesome. Truly a Xenobrother of the Bronado! :laugh:

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Everyone here is awesome though!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Guys...
There's a Reyn Time shirt...
I cannot contain the hype...
You are awesome by default because of your name and avatar.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Everyone here is awesome though!
Everyone is indeed awesome, you all have love from me. No worries.

Things are just moving so quickly here and the hype is still present.

I honestly can't even begin to imagine just how things are going to be on Monday. On Monday, even those outside our group here will be coming in and talking. Probably going to be getting an Error Screen...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Shulk seems like a pretty cool choice. Though I'm not some Xenoblade expert. If he is shown off tomorrow, I'm more than okay with that.

But that Reyn Time shirt is much more hype.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Chuggaaconroy on twitter:
"I'm having difficulty getting a video up. It's 100% done and uploaded hours ago, but YouTube is still processing it, so it might be later."
So the Xenoblade Chronicles LP might come a bit later. Don't worry.
Maybe TitanTeaTime gets a chance now?

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Chuggaaconroy on twitter:
"I'm having difficulty getting a video up. It's 100% done and uploaded hours ago, but YouTube is still processing it, so it might be later."
So the Xenoblade Chronicles LP might come a bit later. Don't worry.
Maybe TitanTeaTime gets a chance now?
F5'ing his twitter feed now.
I'm getting it this time. I know it.
EDIT: the miracle never happen...

Last edited:

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Shulk will be announced tomorrow, correct? I don't think Monolith Soft would tweet about the trailer for nothing. :040:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
C'mon Chugga. I need to reclaim my destiny like, some time today. Any minute now.
Actually, Chugga is lurking this thread right now and now he will never upload it just to spite you.

Valkyrie_Nyx

Smash Rookie
Another long time stalker de-lurking for a little bit to say that this thread is frigging fabulous and I share in your hype, my brethren. Gonna hyperventilate tomorrow on #MonadoMonday since Xenoblade is my favorite game of all and I've been wanting our fab mofo Shulk in Smash 4 ever since. No seriously I think I'm going to have a hard time breathing. Also I need a shirtless Shulk alt costume, like yesterday. Main it for sure. SO prayer circle to the video game gods that tomorrow I'll be hyperventilating because he IS in and not because I have to wait longer to see if he's included. Woooooo
Also you people are beautiful souls thanks for existing, this thread is great

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
Another long time stalker de-lurking for a little bit to say that this thread is frigging fabulous and I share in your hype, my brethren. Gonna hyperventilate tomorrow on #MonadoMonday since Xenoblade is my favorite game of all and I've been wanting our fab mofo Shulk in Smash 4 ever since. No seriously I think I'm going to have a hard time breathing. Also I need a shirtless Shulk alt costume, like yesterday. Main it for sure. SO prayer circle to the video game gods that tomorrow I'll be hyperventilating because he IS in and not because I have to wait longer to see if he's included. Woooooo
Yeah! Hooray for coming out of the shadows ^^

Also, if Shulk does get announced and we get another character as an assist trophy then i'll buy everyone Reyn Time shirts

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah! Hooray for coming out of the shadows ^^

Also, if Shulk does get announced and we get either another character as an assist trophy then i'll buy everyone Reyn Time shirts
Omg don't play with my emotions right now!

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
Wowee, plenty of people are joining the forums just for the Shulk hype. Can't blame 'em, 'cause I would've probably done the same if I hadn't registered almost a year ago.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

With that being said, welcome to the boards fellow Shulk fan!

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
How about Reyn is the Xenoblade Stage? That way its always Reyn time...

Hokori

Great King of Evil
This is basically just the General Xenoblade support thread the same way the Robin thread is essentially the General Fire Emblem support thread :laugh:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I would be SO down with Dunban as a playable character in the future. or right now

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
I would be SO down with Dunban as a playable character in the future. or right now
Amen! At least have some party members star in a chain attack final smash or something along those lines. I need to see the Heropon in glorious HD

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This one will never get old.
None of them will but this one especially.
You have no idea how happy it makes me that people like my stuff! It's the reason why I keep on making them.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Amen! At least have some party members star in a chain attack final smash or something along those lines. I need to see the Heropon in glorious HD
Even if we don't get a Chain Attack FS, there are still trophies ;)
I hope we'll get a Xenoblade trophy of... EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom