• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
The gallery is gonna be huge.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
XD This is my favourite thread to watch.

These shoops are too good to pass up.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
This thread is shulking awesome.

I need a name that's related to Shulk and it makes the user say "Shulk, yes that's Shulking awesome!"
"Sharla, can you teach me how to use a camera sometime? The Shulk image thread!"
"I... I'm seeing something! Shulk's image thread!"

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Just re-declaring, I volunteer to do the video thread.

Edit: tagging @Hokori so that can be put in the master post.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
People fail to see that Shulk is not "just another sword user". Chrom is just another sword user. :p
People arguments for Shulk is weaker that plastic wrap. Another dumb argument they say is that RPG character don't fit in smash... FAIL!:facepalm:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Literally on my phone because I can't wait to go home. This Shulk hype train... I love it. This thread is currently the best place to be.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
................................. ¸,.,¸,« * ^ ¨¯¨^*»¸
¸‹¨*¨;*¨;*¨;*¨;*¨;*¨;*¨;´...::.::·
¸«^*¨*^»¸·,`*¸
;
O ¸,¸,¸,¸,¸,¸,¸,¸,¸ ¸,¸ ..::;;;:· ,‘ ............. ’, ;;, ’*^¤›~-·~ -•·- .,_¸__¸__¸__¸__¸__¸_¸_¸_¸
.’–’ .................... \/ .... `, :;: ; ................ ; ;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ',
................................... ', :. ’, .............. ,’ ,;;;;;;;;::. Érïçð .::;;;;;;;;;::. 9001 .::;;;;;;;;;;;;: ,’
.................................... ; :;,, ‘›.,¸ _ ¸,.‹’ ,;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::· ¸›’
.................................. ´¸ .:;;;;;,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;: ¸ ·« ~ -·-·-~-·-•··-•·-·-•·-·-•~-·~~-·~+¤^*´
...................................... '* » . „¸ ¸ ¸ „ . «*´

#MonadoMonday

Hong

The Strongest
I don't think mods like fan art. The Palutena Pic thread got shut down because of the fan art.
Fixed.

@ Hong Hong Would you mind if fan art WAS in the image thread?
You are mistaken.

The image thread in each character forum is for the use of compiling in-game images. This is important, because the characters not only have screenshots on their official page, but on other character pages, as well as in POTDs. They are reserved as a place where people can compile in-game images, respond to these images, and assess related topics (notable details, art direction, image fidelity, etc.)

The social threads in each characters forum is a great place to share any cool or funny pictures you have. That said, just don't flood the thread with them; that's spam. Post the image, and post something along the lines of why you like it, what's funny, commentary, etc. If it's multiple images or something big, it would be considerate for you to put it in spoiler/collapse tags as well.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Didn't Monolift Soft help on development of Brawl?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom