• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This thread has always been amazing, you guys are only just finding out about it now.
Agreed there's gifs, videos, AND major spoilers everywhere.
There was even a few times where we talked in all spoiler tags. Haha

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This thread has always been amazing, you guys are only just finding out about it now.
Agreed, but it was kinda dead for a couple of months. MonadoMonday and some great photoshops have certainly brought it back full force though!

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman

Alright guys, if you could just help me go to town on this known loser that would be greatly appreciated. Forum is themarioforums.com, but you can just reply to my post here and I'll make sure he gets the message.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Alright guys, if you could just help me go to town on this known loser that would be greatly appreciated. Forum is themarioforums.com, but you can just reply to my post here and I'll make sure he gets the message.
Yeah, what a moron. Usopp is clearly more likely.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
People fail to see that Shulk is not "just another sword user". Chrom is just another sword user. :p

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Aw come on, don't feed the troll, folks. That's what he wants. F*** that guy.

Hokori

Great King of Evil

Don't worry about him. When the time comes, just show him something like this:

Feeding the troll would only make the Xenobrothers of the Bronado look bad as a collective.

Last edited:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I'm not sure if any of the brethren here are at or are watching Evo 2014 right now, but let me just say that the BlazBlue Grand Finals was a sight to behold! Absolutely incredible, and I'd highly recommend anyone with the slightest interest in competitive fighting games to watch it (the live stream version would be optimal. The emotion and hype was contagious!). If nothing else, Evo helps time pass for those eagerly anticipating for Monday to come. . . The decision is yours to make, though.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
No, I assure you, he is not a troll. He's just a really, really, really, REALLY big moron.
You can't enlighten the truly stupid.

Wow, M:BotW Shulk sure looks different. The jacket makes him look so much more...unique.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
No, I assure you, he is not a troll. He's just a really, really, really, REALLY big moron.
I don't think lashing out at each other is the right way to go about this situation even if he is a really big moron.
Accept his "opinion" and move on.

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
I honestly think Shulk would look amazing in Smash. HD graphics do wonders~

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Seriously though, either way, it'd be best to just leave him alone and let him see how wrong he is when our man Shulk gets in and kills Boss Hazard Ridley. :p

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Seriously though, either way, it'd be best to just leave him alone and let him see how wrong he is when our man Shulk gets in and kills Boss Hazard Ridley. :p
Aw man...

Reality is so...bittersweet. :sadsheep:

Edit: Also dayum. Shulk & Fiora both lookin' so hottt up there.

:yeahboi: :yeahboi:

Last edited:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it just infuriates me whenever I see people who actually think that Shulk looks like just another sword user. Although I am a moderator on the forum, so it'll be difficult to leave him alone entirely. :b (Urge to use ban hammer...rising...)

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Reyn time has always been, and always will be. Reyn time is infinite. Reyn time is eternal. Reyn time is love, Reyn time is life. :b

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Yeah, it just infuriates me whenever I see people who actually think that Shulk looks like just another sword user. Although I am a moderator on the forum, so it'll be difficult to leave him alone entirely. :b (Urge to use ban hammer...rising...)
Yeah it's annoying, but if you'll allow me to use a very dead and overused meme...

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Man, I can't wait for the image gallery! It's gonna be so amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom