• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
How comes R.O.B is up there with shulk?

What is if its a double character trailer R.O.B would be confirmed with shulk?
I haven't seen R.O.B there until you pointed out. Seems like whoever did the pic thinks R.O.B will be announced tomorrow.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Once Monday strikes, I will make a post to rally up who wants to make what threads (don't want any tears of envy from people getting :4greninja:'d...although, can't prevent outsiders from :4greninja:'ing). I'm raring to get things started the MOMENT #MonadoMonday comes true.

In the event that we don't get Shulk, then...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh ummm

If its a double character it may be mewtwo with shulk

Because (well unfortipunatly this hurts shulks chances for monday a little.) but theres something going around about the xenoblade directors favorite pokemon is mewtwo.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I really hope Shulk get announce on Monday or else this thread is gonna be salty...
Even if he isn't announced, he is likely in the game anyway. There is no need for panic and saltiness if another character is announced.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Even if he isn't announced, he is likely in the game anyway. There is no need for panic and saltiness if another character is announced.
it's not so much like we all don't think he won't be in at all we just really want to see him in action

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Once Monday strikes, I will make a post to rally up who wants to make what threads (don't want any tears of envy from people getting :4greninja:'d...although, can't prevent outsiders from :4greninja:'ing). I'm raring to get things started the MOMENT #MonadoMonday comes true.

In the event that we don't get Shulk, then...

What if we got Robin instead?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'm actually more curious to see how the thread will be after the "Oh noez. I can't believe we didn't get Shulk! Sakurai, whyyy? :cry:" posts are over with.

As long as regulars stick around then it's all good. The regulars always provide a homey feeling. You kind of grow fond of the same people you always communicate with in threads like these.

@ Snagrio Snagrio - I'd be extremely happy. There's a lot more doubt with Robin than there is for Shulk.

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I'm actually more curious to see how the thread will be after the "Oh noez. I can't believe we didn't get Shulk! Sakurai, whyyy? :cry:" posts are over with.

As long as regulars stick around then it's all good. The regulars always provide a homey feeling. You kind of grow fond of the same people you always communicate with in threads like these.

@ Snagrio Snagrio - I'd be extremely happy. There's a lot more doubt with Robin than there is for Shulk.
yeah I can agree with ya there this forum is the one I visit the most

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
it's not so much like we all don't think he won't be in at all we just really want to see him in action
Indeed. And closure is always good, not having to worry about a character's inclusion (or non-inclusion) anymore. So hopefully we do get Shulk so we don't have to wait for too long (like with Ridley... damn).

Yay for getting closer and closer to the announcement!

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
If we don't get Shulk, if the Shulktastic Shulkinator is not revealed, then it doesn't mean there isn't still hope. There's still a few months to go and some characters won't even be revealed before the game is released. So take heart, my companions! The Shulk train will not stop!

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
If we don't get Shulk, if the Shulktastic Shulkinator is not revealed, then it doesn't mean there isn't still hope. There's still a few months to go and some characters won't even be revealed before the game is released. So take heart, my companions! The Shulk train will not stop!

their is no stopping the shulk train

Hokori

Great King of Evil
At this point, I'm sure no one is worried about Shulk not being apart of the roster? From the RTs, Gematsu (as much as I hate bringing it up), fan's desires and a new IP for Smash...I see no reason to doubt the Shulktastic Shulkinator, Shulk Wonder, or the Shulkster's inclusion.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Okay, I'm about to prove my dumb***ery. What does IP mean? I hear it all the time :/

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up guys xD

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Well, at least there have been many evidence that Shulk is going to be in the game such as

Shulk voice actor tweets (Adam doesn't do voice acting on games often which is why this is notable).

The writer of Xenoblade tweeting Sakurai post (and he did this on 2013 E3 which is where Xenoblade X got announced and 2014 where there been gameplay and a trailer of the mentioned game.)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Speaking of "artwork", any guesses for his character poster?

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Well i wish you guys the best of luck tomorrow, ill be rooting for a shulk reveal. Im eager to see just what sakurai can do with him, and his powers (upon writing that it sounds like i worded that very wrong haha).

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
Even if Shulk doesn't show up tomorrow, I'm thankful for all these gifs and pictures. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom