• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe-Ran combo PRs and then we have a doc aaand a vig/SK/whatever July is. Then a John 1-shot cop aaand then RR who I assume is just VT-Miller.

We have had 5 VTs flipped.

Ugh, deciphering which of the PRs are lying is gonna be fun. ;_;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cuz he was slight town to me, and I had a scumread on gord after bardull flippin town.

I didnt expect to get a result

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ran that's dumb, Bardull played ridiculously scummy even at the end of his wagon. If anything that was a town tell to Gorf for making a case and pointing it out.

~

I was the 2 of Diamonds, Town Drunk. I was a VT with a posting restricting, then n1 I got a message I still had my hangover and couldn't do anything, N2 I got a message with a new role PM, I became the 2 of Hearts, town Jack of all Trades.

I have a one shot track, and a one shot roleblock.

Go Marshy.

John2k4

The End of an Era
JOAT only gave you Track and Roleblock?

Seems strange to have that, especially since there are two other claimed trackers...

John2k4

The End of an Era
So Ruy, about that cop power.

I did not use it the last two Nights because (according to my PM) my results are guaranteed 'correct'. Was not wanting to use a one-shot like that until later (like now).

Ruy, knowing that, would you trust my word on a guilty result and toMorrow out the person I investigate toNight?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd like you to night out who you investigate quite yet.

Gonna do a double reread while we wait for the Marshy claim then I'll tell people what we are doing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'd like you to night out who you investigate quite yet.

Gonna do a double reread while we wait for the Marshy claim then I'll tell people what we are doing.
What do you mean by this?

Because if you want him to say his target, I disagree, he shouldn't say his target. Keep it to himself.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Wasn't planning on doing so.

I desperately need to reread too.

@Mod: Request Votecount

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(Current as of Post #775)
With 8 alive it take 5 to lynch!

John2k4 [0] –
July [0] -
Marshy [0] –
J [0] –
Nabe [0] -
Ranmaru [0] -
Raziek [0] –
Red Ryu [0] -

Not Voting [8] – John, July, Marshy, Nabe, Ranmaru, Raziek, Red Ryu, J

Last Allowed Post of the Day: Post #1334
Secondary 13 Day Deadline: 5/26 11:59 EST

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ran claimed watcher, not tracker @ John. I'm tracker.

Maybe we should NL? John cops, I track, Raz docs between John and I, July no-shoots (sorry for your wincon but it's mylo, take town win as a moral victory :D) and Ryu picks a good RB choice. Between all our roles that should cover the whole board and we can out a liar toMorrow.

If we don't NL, I'd go Marshy. Considering how readily he took advantage of the half-post day to speed out a lynch, he probably caused it, and I can't imagine how/why that ability could a) be town and b) fit in to what's been claimed.

John2k4

The End of an Era
10/10 Nabe would read again.

A No Lynch sounds like a great idea, with it being MyLo with no scum killed yet. o.o

John2k4

The End of an Era
We have 9 days and 600+ more posts, so I see no rush, either.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wait a second, I was too busy being infatuated by Nabe's last post.

We are lynching July toDay like noooo way in hell are we having a claimed Indy life into the night. She has literally claimed Spade, that's not a town-aligned thing and her win condition is to shoot another Spade in order to become part of town? She didn't say she will turn into a Heart like the rest of us, but instead just be able to win with us.

HoS: July

Pseudo-voting her for the time being but yeah, she has got to go.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J do you think July played like an indy?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I can say I have never seen a "HoS" before..

J, if July were to live, and shoot someone toNight, couldn't we decide on her target beforehand, and then quicklynch her if she strays from it? Or do we not have enough people for that to be an option anymore?

Quickly posting from lunch, so I might be missing something obvious too =P.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See that's the thing we are playing into the possibility of her going along with us and even if she did, it does nothing to help us determine her alignment. It just puts off the situation till a later date. We also don't have enough people for that option because a wrong shot+NK = game over.

HoS = Hand of Suspicion = Stronger suspicion than FoS

Ran, I will get back to you on that but her "win-con" and stuff just reeks of Indy trying to appeal to town to not lynch her with a wonky win-con. It doesn't even make sense from a town PoV.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright, I will await you to get back to me then. I just want to see if her play lines up with that of an indy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
We're not No Lynching.

Even if I roleblock July, we are going to be deeper in a harder to dig out kingmaker, which we are partially in right now.

I'm assuming 3 scum left for mafia, and July is an indy SK with a wincon to kill a mafia, still doesn't mean **** because Indies will lie about their wincon to fool town never trust it, ever.

We are not lynching July, that will result in a GG for mafia.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
They have a night kill.

8 people are left, if July is an Indy we go to 7, we mess up on night actions we lose.

Anyways.

Marshy
J
Nabe
Ranmaru

^
Scum team is in these 4 players.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I really want to get rid of Marshy for the crap he pulled yesterDay.

I'm not seeing too much of JScum, Ruy.

John's Scum pool (in order of read)
Marshy
Ran
Nabe

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really agree with John's terms of scum-shading in the regards to those three. However, Both Nabe/Ran being scum even with their abilities? That really doesn't ring true because if anything, I only really see one being scum.

Marshy is scum but a bro. Probably will have to go.

Double-checking the math on the July thing.

RR, in a game this size, what is the possibility of 2scum + SKindy? Because 3 mafia + SK indy is swingy even with all the PRs we seem to have in John/Raz/Nabe/Ran.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If it came down to it, definitely leaning RanScum>NabeScum. The way he came in auto-assuming July was scum>even considering the possibility that she was just a vig before she claimed is very rash thinking which I don't really get into seeing the town-intent behind. He just seemed to be frothing at the mouth for a July lynch without even really thinking about giving much explanation.

Idk how really to explain it but it came off as more malicious then towny.

John2k4

The End of an Era
And that's why I had Ran right below Marshy on my list. =)

--

Why did you say "Marshy is scum but a bro. Probably will have to go." ? Would you rather lynch Ran over Marshy toDay?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@John: For action, both have attributes that I can see myself lynching them for. I will re-look at their posts and see who is probably the scummier of the two.

@RR: Well if we are looking at players play aaaand considering PRs, I would probably assume a 2 mafia team with good PRs with JulySK. I haven't seen too many games with 3+SK in the mix. I have seen 3+1 buuut with like more passive indy roles.

July

Smash Apprentice
Vote: July

Lynch

All

Indies

For goodness sake this is almost not even up for debate. We have absolutely no reason to trust July, we have info from July saying that she is anti-town UNTIL she completes a certain win condition and its making my head spin at the very notion of keeping her around simply because she might be able to become town and win with town after said thing.

I agree to a mass-claim toDay and I'd prefer to go last as some people have already put me but I'm kind of just content with a July lynch atm.
I don't think RR or anyone proposed keeping me around because I might be able to win with town. You are keeping me around because I am either vig or indy. Either way if you kill me and there are 3 mafia, entire town loses. Either way, I can help scumhunt for now.

J, if you were content with my lynch for the Day, why were you also in favor of a mass-claim? If you thought that lynching me was the only direction to go (and since the mass-claim you seem to still feel that way) then what would you gain by supporting a mass-claim other than outing prs?

null for the first time ever...what was i before my d2 victoryplay?

red ruy **** outta hear telling people not to vote like you run ****. EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO VOTE

july...you are worst ****ing vig on ****ing earth. you shot jtb when we could have j/raziek dead by now. you have THREE shots too. that is awesome. please shoot j/raz tonight

sokr was playing like scum and yall wouldve been hatin on him anyway. you guys should be thanking me for that lynch

also im not claiming **** til everyone else does. feel free to hate!
I thought that JTB was scummy for his D1 play and for his nonchalant reaction to your shot on Sokr. I also made it known I found JTB scummy before I shot him; you kept calling J and Raziek scummy and then ran up the postcount to get Sokr lynched instead -_-

Anyways, since J and Raz have both claimed, have your reads changed on them at all?

not only that but you shot him literally off of one post. one post. in the entire game. when we had a whole days worth of information to choose from and j/raziek as blatant scum. what the in the mother****

just admit youre serial killer please
JTB had more than one questionable post, as I pointed out D1.

Ran claimed watcher, not tracker @ John. I'm tracker.

Maybe we should NL? John cops, I track, Raz docs between John and I, July no-shoots (sorry for your wincon but it's mylo, take town win as a moral victory :D) and Ryu picks a good RB choice. Between all our roles that should cover the whole board and we can out a liar toMorrow.

If we don't NL, I'd go Marshy. Considering how readily he took advantage of the half-post day to speed out a lynch, he probably caused it, and I can't imagine how/why that ability could a) be town and b) fit in to what's been claimed.
I agree to a NL and not taking a shot toNight.

I would consider Marshy as a lynch option for toDay, but I also want to look at J for the way he's been willing to disregard the possibility that lynching me toDay + an nk could end the game.

Wait a second, I was too busy being infatuated by Nabe's last post.

We are lynching July toDay like noooo way in hell are we having a claimed Indy life into the night. She has literally claimed Spade, that's not a town-aligned thing and her win condition is to shoot another Spade in order to become part of town? She didn't say she will turn into a Heart like the rest of us, but instead just be able to win with us.

HoS: July

Pseudo-voting her for the time being but yeah, she has got to go.
Are you really willing to risk the fate of town on my lynch, not just on the assumption that I am indy but on the assumption that there are only 2 mafia or that a mafia kill won't go through toNight?

No matter how "sure" you are that I am indy, your plan is short-sighted, unless you are scum, in which this plays into your wincon which would be to lynch me toDay, get an nk through toNight and win the game.

See that's the thing we are playing into the possibility of her going along with us and even if she did, it does nothing to help us determine her alignment. It just puts off the situation till a later date. We also don't have enough people for that option because a wrong shot+NK = game over.

Ran, I will get back to you on that but her "win-con" and stuff just reeks of Indy trying to appeal to town to not lynch her with a wonky win-con. It doesn't even make sense from a town PoV.
You don't seem to be considering that whether I'm vig or indy, I have to beat mafia to win too. So what motivation do I have not to cooperate with the rest of town?

And what doesn't make sense from a town PoV?

We're not No Lynching.

Even if I roleblock July, we are going to be deeper in a harder to dig out kingmaker, which we are partially in right now.

I'm assuming 3 scum left for mafia, and July is an indy SK with a wincon to kill a mafia, still doesn't mean **** because Indies will lie about their wincon to fool town never trust it, ever.

We are not lynching July, that will result in a GG for mafia.
Kk, if we don't no lynch then who is in your lynch pool?

Also, if we do lynch toDay and the person flips town, do we chose someone for me to take a shot on or no?

If it came down to it, definitely leaning RanScum>NabeScum. The way he came in auto-assuming July was scum>even considering the possibility that she was just a vig before she claimed is very rash thinking which I don't really get into seeing the town-intent behind. He just seemed to be frothing at the mouth for a July lynch without even really thinking about giving much explanation.

But what about Ran's accurate result that I visited and killed JTB last Night? His is one of the few prs that we can actually prove exists so far. Do you think it is a scum pr?

@RR: Well if we are looking at players play aaaand considering PRs, I would probably assume a 2 mafia team with good PRs with JulySK. I haven't seen too many games with 3+SK in the mix. I have seen 3+1 buuut with like more passive indy roles.
Are you willing to risk the entire game on this assumption. I don't know how accurate your numbers are but it seems like you are willing to say pretty much anything to assure everyone else that killing me will not result in a mafia win -_-

So right now I don't like J for his willingness to push me even though he knows it could result in a mafia win toNight, and the excuses he's been willing to make to push through the lynch such as 2 mafia, 1 indy teams being more likely than 3 mafia, 1 indy teams, which is using two big assumptions (that I'm indy and that there are only 2 mafia) to justify my lynch toDay. It plays to mafia wincon, but not to town wincon for him to propose such things.

I also have thoughts on the claims but I want to wait until after the mass claim is over and Marshy claims to state my thoughts.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
@ july nah theyre still scum

anyways im the town card shark once during the course of the game i can use my power and divide the amount of posts allowed during a day phase in half

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
oh and im 5 of hearts''

uh

2. Ranmaru - even night watcher
6. J - scum
8. John2k4 - 1 shot cop
9. July - serial killer
10. Red Ryu - jack of all trades
11. Nabe - odd night tracker
12. Marshy - ball town card shark
13. Raziek - scum

hmm

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Hey, now it's time to fulfill your promise.

Of course I assumed July was scum for killing JTB. I was surprised and I wanted her explanation as soon as possible. But you haven't seen me gunning for her lynch now, because I liked her explanation, and her play this game didn't seem off to me before hand. I don't like that you are trying to make it seem I only wanted her lynch, I was trying to figure out her alignment, not just lynch her. Weak man.

It's YOU who is trying to lynch July just because of a wincon and not her play, which I find scummy. You are trying to use past games where you lost to indies as justification and it doesn't hold up.

Now that we all have claimed, I am fine with lynching J ToDay.

Vote: J

Nabe, what is your opinion on J?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Raz, thoughts on this situation?
I find it bad that you have made all of 10 posts in this entire game, and we're on Day 3. WhyULurk?

Top Bottom