• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Anything to address before I go sleep, Ruy?
You've got about 10 minutes or else it waits until tomorrow afternoon. =P

July

Smash Apprentice
I mean... Isn't your wincon to shoot the Queen of spades to become town... Yet if he dies by lynch then you don't? What does it matter if he dies in a different way? (Not by your hand)

Also can you go into flavor of the Ace of Spades plz
No, I am town, I need to shoot the Queen of Spades to win with town.

I'll give you my flavor justification, which answers your other question. (Paraphrasing) As the Ace of Spades I hold the most power among Spades, but the Queen of Spades challenges me and has been trying to take down my allies, the Hearts. She's likely to go unnoticed by the Hearts, however, because she is crafty (which makes me suspect that RR is right that Queen of Spades is godfather) and so I need to find her and take her down myself.

Wish you would have waited but ok.

July, I follow a strict policy of Lynch all Indies, after I personally tried to lie about my wincon in Utrick'd, watch Glyph do it in Bingo, and almost see it happen again in Diddy Kong racing, I don't trust it.

John, DO NOT CLAIM YOUR RESULT YET. I want that saved for reasons.
Yeah I understand that. Like I said I don't expect you to believe me, but nothing I can do about it, other than agree to follow town consensus on who to vig/whether or not to vig from here on out.

John2k4

The End of an Era
And if you don't eliminate the QoS, you basically become indy survivor. That's a strange ... punishment, so to speak, since there's the possibility to basically screw one player for town lynching that QoS D1.

Sleeps now, will most likely skim this throughout school.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright. Can you paraphrase your wincon, July?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I see that you are 'private messaing' which means you are checking for clarification. Yeah I keep checking to see where you are viewing hehe

July

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Can you paraphrase your wincon, July?
Yeah, it's basically what I said before. If you find and kill the Queen of Spades, the Hearts will love you as their own and their victory will be your victory, or their loss your loss. If the Queen of Spades is lynched, however, you will lose your notoriety and your power (my vig shots), and wander the rest of the game between the Hearts and Spades. It never comes out and says I would become an indy but it heavily infers it.

Tried to paraphrase as best as I could while keeping the language of my punishment accurate.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wow, pretty long wincon. Ok, no further questions. I'd rather deal with you later on.

Thing is, do we have the numbers for you to shoot again? Does this mean you can't shoot again, meaning... no chance of finding the QoS?

Think about that.

July

Smash Apprentice
Wow, pretty long wincon. Ok, no further questions. I'd rather deal with you later on.

Thing is, do we have the numbers for you to shoot again? Does this mean you can't shoot again, meaning... no chance of finding the QoS?

Think about that.
Meh not that long, some of it was explained in my abilities section as well.

Yeah I know, and I understand that I might not get to shoot again, but either way I can help scumhunt even if you guys need to kill me later on.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: July

Lynch

All

Indies

For goodness sake this is almost not even up for debate. We have absolutely no reason to trust July, we have info from July saying that she is anti-town UNTIL she completes a certain win condition and its making my head spin at the very notion of keeping her around simply because she might be able to become town and win with town after said thing.

I agree to a mass-claim toDay and I'd prefer to go last as some people have already put me but I'm kind of just content with a July lynch atm.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ace of Spades, just town vig. I have a total of 3 shots, and I didn't shoot n1 because my wincon is a little different. I need to kill the Queen of Spades to win with rest of town, and I didn't feel like I could take an informed shot on D1 (although D2 didn't help much -_-).
Never mind, I see it here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: July

Lynch

All

Indies

For goodness sake this is almost not even up for debate. We have absolutely no reason to trust July, we have info from July saying that she is anti-town UNTIL she completes a certain win condition and its making my head spin at the very notion of keeping her around simply because she might be able to become town and win with town after said thing.

I agree to a mass-claim toDay and I'd prefer to go last as some people have already put me but I'm kind of just content with a July lynch atm.
Unvote or I am pushing a wagon on you for not cooperating.

Number don't work for us if she is scum, which 9/10 I'm assuming Indy. If she flips indy we lose to the 3 man mafia.

~

Marshy get in here and claim.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually understand your pain J (bingo)... but I can understand your pov since we already have two mislynches.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Freaking Inception/Bingo/DKR/UTrick'd and others but grrr haha just past bitterness boiling a bit.

Everyone's alluding to PRs and stuff and this secrecy is killing me.

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh... I was like WAH to inception... but I remembered that you tried to nk the indie who was BP... but even if he wasn't, I docced him so. xP

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
During my read-through, I'd say after Sokr's flip, I am much more comfortable with getting rid of one of Raz/John toDay.

Ran/July can be town. RR is a lean-town.

Marshy is null for like the first time ever, da heck? And Nabe is floating there too.
null for the first time ever...what was i before my d2 victoryplay?

red ruy **** outta hear telling people not to vote like you run ****. EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO VOTE

july...you are worst ****ing vig on ****ing earth. you shot jtb when we could have j/raziek dead by now. you have THREE shots too. that is awesome. please shoot j/raz tonight

sokr was playing like scum and yall wouldve been hatin on him anyway. you guys should be thanking me for that lynch

also im not claiming **** til everyone else does. feel free to hate!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
man how did no one make that joke thus far

also

marshy 361
Ranmaru 61
Red Ruy 56
Gorf 48
BarDulL 37
John2k4 32
Nabe 22
July 20
Jdietz43 20
Circus 19
Sokr 17
JTB 16
J 14
Mockingjay 11
Raziek 9
Ramen King 1
i think you guys need to be more active

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
july...you are worst ****ing vig on ****ing earth. you shot jtb when we could have j/raziek dead by now. you have THREE shots too. that is awesome. please shoot j/raz tonight
not only that but you shot him literally off of one post. one post. in the entire game. when we had a whole days worth of information to choose from and j/raziek as blatant scum. what the in the mother****

just admit youre serial killer please

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
John go ahead and post your result, I might be willing to let Marshy go last but anything he posts I'm gonna take with a grain of salt.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Queen of Hearts, Town Doc.

Missed deadline N1, protected J Night 2 I think.

I'm a ****ty doc :(

:phone:

Top Bottom