• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I still have Raz as scum. He hasn't done anything in game, and tried to avoid commenting on my points because I said that his post gave me scumvibes, even though I showed why...

Err that was really dumb of Marshy. I'd take it as a null scum, but I'd deal with Raz first...

I'd also want to look at some lurkers, basically it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
RR are you asking ME if I removed it???

July

Smash Apprentice
Yep Ran, I did visit JTB.

I'm vig and I shot JTB last Night. I really thought he was scum after his reaction to Marshy quicklynching Sokr or whatever you want to call it, and from his play D1.

Gonna agree with J on Ran town and leaning town on J as well.

Marshy, you kept talking about scum J and scum Raziek, why pull that stunt yesterDay to quicklynch Sokr yesterDay instead of one of those two?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just vig? Do you have any more shots? Why didn't you shoot n1? Whats your flavour?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
More or less lines up with what I thought of the night kills. July is town, dislike Ran's push.

Mafia could go for JTB as a safe kill but comparing that to Gorf, it makes no sense. Gorf was a threat, clear as crystal and made it clear what his intentions were, JTB sat there and did nothing.

When Marshy does a quick lynch, the idea should be to leave town with questions marks from a scum point of view so there is mass confusion.

We will mass claim, everyone post theirs so we can get averages.

I'm doing a reread before I post mine, 99% sure Marshy will be first on my list though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well too bad, you can shove it.

What exactly do you dislike of my push?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
July plz explain why you have J as town, and give me an RR stance.

July

Smash Apprentice
Just vig? Do you have any more shots? Why didn't you shoot n1? Whats your flavour?
Ace of Spades, just town vig. I have a total of 3 shots, and I didn't shoot n1 because my wincon is a little different. I need to kill the Queen of Spades to win with rest of town, and I didn't feel like I could take an informed shot on D1 (although D2 didn't help much -_-).

I'm also in favor of a mass claim.

I agree with J that I'm not comfortable with John/Raz.

RR, do you think Ran is scum watcher?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Instead of waiting for a mass claim in a mylo situation, which you never bothered to check, you went for outing July right away.

In that situation, you didn't leave room to trap her or even try to see if she would fumble up. More like you knew she was a PR and didn't bother to try and read her because you already know the answer to that question.

Well, that's what I think if I try to fit myself in your shoes from a scum PoV.

That is what bothers me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I didn't know how to trap her. I wanted her to explain her actions.

I saw her visit JTB, and then saw JTB dead. So then I voted her.

@July: What happens if you don't achieve your wincon?

July

Smash Apprentice
July plz explain why you have J as town, and give me an RR stance.
I liked J in the J/Gord interactions and I think that they handled the suspicion on them D1 well. After that they went MIA but I liked their play D1.

RR I have had as leaning town since early on and I'm still leaning town on him. The drunk style of posting was distracting but I agreed with his read on JTB. I also didn't expect him to claim not a heart, but I believe that it is true and that he was more likely to divulge that information as town.

That means that the people I want to look at toDay are Marshy/Nabe/Raz/John, starting with Marshy explaining why he quicklynched Sokr over his scum reads of J and Raz.

July

Smash Apprentice
Wait...let me clear this up.

July, you are the ace of spades correct?
Yes.

I didn't know how to trap her. I wanted her to explain her actions.

I saw her visit JTB, and then saw JTB dead. So then I voted her.

@July: What happens if you don't achieve your wincon?
What do you mean by the bolded?

If Queen of Spades is lynched I lose the rest of my shots and I can't win with rest of town, so I basically become indy it seems.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Okay, we have lost five VTs now.

I'm down for a mass claim toDay.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Oh my God there were two other pages.

Hold that thought while I read them.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
FoS: July

If your a heart your wincon is to eliminate all Spade threats, July just claimed Ace of Spades.

She's scum.

Look at this with that wincon she claimed, it screams Indy or Mafia Usurper for the Queen of Spades, Queen of Spades would be the go to card for godfather in this btw.

We won't lynch her though, there is a problem, her shot made it so if we lynch an Indy we can still lose to a 3 man mafia team. Still 2 shots, July claimed one and I do think that is more likely over her being mafia Usurper.

If she is Indy doesn't clear Ran.

I'll work on mass claim later.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Meaning I would vote and ask for explanation of your actions instead of trying to gambit a reaction that may lead me off course.

Yet you say your wincon is to shoot the queen of spades... What does it matter if he is lynched? I mean, does the same thing happen if he isn't lynched yet not shot?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I believe it. But RR, what was the "I'm not a heart" thing you were doing d1?

Also I'm king of hearts

John2k4

The End of an Era
I will hold my claim for just a bit if that's okay with you, Ruy. Want to see what July has to say on what you pointed out there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OHHH oh ok man I got confused... after that you talked about the queen of spades... xDDD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was hard to find your claim after your drunk talk...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No one claims until we agree on a mass claim order, and we need to do it sooner over later.

If someone tries a speed lynch again, they die on the spot.

July

Smash Apprentice
FoS: July

If your a heart your wincon is to eliminate all Spade threats, July just claimed Ace of Spades.

She's scum.

Look at this with that wincon she claimed, it screams Indy or Mafia Usurper for the Queen of Spades, Queen of Spades would be the go to card for godfather in this btw.

We won't lynch her though, there is a problem, her shot made it so if we lynch an Indy we can still lose to a 3 man mafia team. Still 2 shots, July claimed one and I do think that is more likely over her being mafia Usurper.

If she is Indy doesn't clear Ran.

I'll work on mass claim later.
You don't have to believe me, I very much expected you not to but you are right that lynching me would bring us down to 7 people, a successful night kill could be endgame if there are 3 scum.

Meaning I would vote and ask for explanation of your actions instead of trying to gambit a reaction that may lead me off course.

Yet you say your wincon is to shoot the queen of spades... What does it matter if he is lynched? I mean, does the same thing happen if he isn't lynched yet not shot?
Ah kk.

What do you mean by the bolded? If he's neither shot nor lynched we all lose because that means scum is still alive and wins.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Alright, I'm satisfied with that for now.

I am the Ace of Hearts, town One-Shot Cop.

I crumbed the one-shot part way back in my #25..

We give Ruy one shot at playing a game non-drunk, and this happens. :smirk:
-3 = Subtract three words from the front, and you have one shot.

July

Smash Apprentice
Kk remaining mass claim order (preferably):

Marshy
Raz
Nabe
J

@John: did you already use your one-shot cop?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean... Isn't your wincon to shoot the Queen of spades to become town... Yet if he dies by lynch then you don't? What does it matter if he dies in a different way? (Not by your hand)

Also can you go into flavor of the Ace of Spades plz

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Like basically the Queen of Spades has to die. But WHY by your hands?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wish you would have waited but ok.

July, I follow a strict policy of Lynch all Indies, after I personally tried to lie about my wincon in Utrick'd, watch Glyph do it in Bingo, and almost see it happen again in Diddy Kong racing, I don't trust it.

John, DO NOT CLAIM YOUR RESULT YET. I want that saved for reasons.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But ask me what you want, and I'll give it to you when you want it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually might have you claim that mid mas claim, but I want a chance to reread tomarrow morning before that.

At the very least Marshy claims before that so that should happen for now.

Top Bottom