• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HBCPGA Jan 29 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLDONE07

Smash Cadet
I have been reading all of your comments about this event. 1st im sorry that we cant move the date, our tournament dates are pre determind at the begining of eah ranking season. As for the kid that never wins (ROBFOX) really should STOP BLAMING MY TV'S FOR HIS SORRY PLAY.
I have been working very hard to keep tournaments alive in harrisburg, so now HBCPGA has teamed up with the MEGABUS!

If you live in Baltimore MD, philly Pa, Pittsburg Pa, State Collage , Washington DC, you can get a ride to the tourney and back via the MEGABUS for only $26 round trip! for more megabus info you may call me T-boy @ 717-343-8393 or go to www.megabus.com for schedules and bus stops in your area.

The best way for Damond180 to tell you how many ppl are coming is to pre register save yourself $5 at the door. All walkups will add $5 to the entry so if your on teams the charge will be $35 and if your in singles the entry will be $25 at the door.

I want to thank all of you guys for your support of HBCPGA TOURNAMENTS :) See you all in Harrisburg
HOPE YOUR READY FOR THE BIG STAGE!

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I should be coming to this, assuming nothing drastic happens with my schoolwork load (or Mav's, since he's driving).

You are allowed to pre-reg up until midnight the day before the event.
Does that mean 12:00 AM on Friday, or up to (and not including) 12:00 AM Saturday? Cuz I'll be waiting until the last minute to pre-reg.

Edit: Just realized I posted the exact same thing I said in my last post, minus the question >.>

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, last login: 6-6-2010...if anyone wants to play against a scrubby Melee player, I'll be here :) Zach, Tim, Max, anybody still coming for the good stuff?

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
The stage list that you gave here is different from the one on the hbcpga website. Which one will be used at the tournament? Also, in the rules, when you say that players must dash in between grabs, does that apply to everyone, or just the characters with standing grab infinites?

Damon180

Smash Ace
The stage list that you gave here is different from the one on the hbcpga website. Which one will be used at the tournament? Also, in the rules, when you say that players must dash in between grabs, does that apply to everyone, or just the characters with standing grab infinites?
We will be using the rules on here.
The dash rule applies to standing infinite grabs. Ex: If you can chain two throws with falco before they can DI far enough away, that's fine.

* All standing grab infinites are banned (Marth on Lukas/Ness, DDD on Luigi etc). Players must dash in between grabs

As far as I know, you are allowed to pre-register up until the midnight the night before.

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
We will be using the rules on here.
The dash rule applies to standing infinite grabs. Ex: If you can chain two throws with falco before they can DI far enough away, that's fine.

* All standing grab infinites are banned (Marth on Lukas/Ness, DDD on Luigi etc). Players must dash in between grabs

As far as I know, you are allowed to pre-register up until the midnight the night before.
Alright, thank you.

Robfox

Smash Lord
looking back I see I have been quite whiny and I apologize for it.
In the same breath you both (Chad nd T-boy) know im a proud supporting of you guys and show love to this event ever since I started to attend, but im not the only one who feels how I do about the t.v.s
Of course it's not enough to hold me back from coming, but it does get annoying
With all that being said I still wuv U guys nd the event <3

_umbra_

Smash Champion
how many people do you guys usually get for melee? I want to enter but it's mad expensive and I'll prob get my *** kicked, wanna get my money's worth ^_^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
nah i'm not very good at melee lol

depending on who else from pa goes, i don't have a very good chance at the money. that's not what's important though, what matters to me is how many people I actually get to play

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
nah i'm not very good at melee lol

depending on who else from pa goes, i don't have a very good chance at the money. that's not what's important though, what matters to me is how many people I actually get to play
I will play you in melee from 9:15am until whenever my wife picks me up, which will be sometime between 6-7pm.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So how do I pre register?

Cam's not coming :(
My friend is a potential LoCal recruit.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I will play you in melee from 9:15am until whenever my wife picks me up, which will be sometime between 6-7pm.
Not going to lie, I snickered when you said your wife will pick you up. I just pictured Peter Griffen being picked up my Lois...

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Oooh ... shiny last minute sign-ups to tournaments.
I'm a melee scrub from the midwest stranded in York, so I'll probably show up on yer doorstep.
More because I want meet people that live up here more than anything else.
I'll be the guy in the hat looking lost and confused.

I just want to make sure ... since there doesn't seem to be any way to prereg for melee,
I'm just supposed to sign up for the random 'singles' entry under 'smash bros. tournaments', yeah?
I guess if that's not right, I'll just come and be terrible at Brawl. XD

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Oooh ... shiny last minute sign-ups to tournaments.
I'm a melee scrub from the midwest stranded in York, so I'll probably show up on yer doorstep.
More because I want meet people that live up here more than anything else.
I'll be the guy in the hat looking lost and confused.

I just want to make sure ... since there doesn't seem to be any way to prereg for melee,
I'm just supposed to sign up for the random 'singles' entry under 'smash bros. tournaments', yeah?
I guess if that's not right, I'll just come and be terrible at Brawl. XD
Yes, if you just sign up for singles you can tell them which tournament you want to play in when you get to the table.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sounds good :)

It's looking like our car is me mav melon and slim, with jmoan possibly driving down himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom