• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh yeah, Frankie. What is the status with the rides? Will you need my help? Are you gonna be at UH on friday? If so, we go battle! =D

I'll be bringing my best friend on friday. We go back to 6th grade and we are hella tight. You can thank him for actually getting me into smash enough to get an account on this thing. He was the person that taught me how to wavedash and l cancle first. His mains if they haven't changed are Link first and Marth his second. He plays a pichu and captain falcon for fun. He calls himself the Knight of Knee!! Lolz Anyone that gets that pun, you are very kewl. :p

But yeah his Link is uber. One of the best if not THE best Link that I have ever played on this beautiful island. He and I were about even when last we played but that was over a month ago. But I'm sure he'll practice lol.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I'm gonna attempt to follow in Tom's steps, so I don't get left behind too much.

Friggin STD!!!! Smash till death! Nvm, lame...

Man, friday, come forth! I need to smash and see how I do against everyone now!

More Links=more waveshine >=)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lolz yeah I haven't played your Link yet Tom. I must warn you though, my Zelda FEEDS on Links for breakfast. It is THE character that I am the most comfortable playing against. Play me lots on Friday man! =D

Lol. Well as far as my friend goes, give him a while to get used to the uberness that you play at. *looks at The Four Pillars of Kapolei* Show um the light that you showed me. lol

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
What yall doin on spring break?
How bout we set up an std then huh?
It seems like the only time peeps have a high chance of availability.
Cause no school, only concern is if anyone works.

Oh yeah, and tom,

your link sucks. =)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehe. I'm good during spring break hopefully. Where would we hold it? Your place again Dex? I'll try not to get so lost again. Heavy rain, plus lack of light equals Lost Bobby. >_>

I gotta learn how to put my $ Kick into combos without SPAMMING IT. Gonna try some new things tonight as well. Last chance to practice before friday.

I got Finale 2007 on my brand new Mac Book Pro. It absoluetly rocks!!!

I can't wait I can't wait!!! It's gonna be so much fun!

Waveshines....I hate them! I hate them sooo much!!! >_<

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
jlee u played arvin before? lol well to answer your question pretty much only arvin plays tekken really good
i've never played arvin in smash but he comes to pearls ridge for tekken and he posts on the tekken boards. he's okay in tekken. if he plays with us more he'll get better.

can you guys hold a zones session sometime so me and Jazz can make it. i haven't played anyone good in smash for so long that i'll probrably get destroyed if i play you guys but i would like to play some of the new people.
Just post up so i can take of from work to go to zones.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i havent practise for about a week hehe this friday should be fun terence and adrian is mine to pick up k

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
yes, from what I remember, the zone is hella expensive.
and they got hdtvs, no good for smash.
tvs are big though, that's the only plus.
oh wait, I think there was a hot chick working there too, that could be a plus too, i guess.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Fisrt os all, Okay frankie, I can do the townies for ya.

Secondly, wat is this "the zone" that you speak of and why does it sux?

Third, Andrew I didn't pay a single penny for the finale 2007. I dowloaded it with the btittorent. If you ever go on AIM I can send you the gtorrent since I still have it.

Fourth, Hey townines, meet me at ala moana. Same place by Longs. I'll do a drive by pickup. Time will be around....6 ish. Txt me, call me or post here blah balhj. The usual.

Lastly, please excuese any typing erorors in this post. I am extremely tired and will be sleeping very soon.

My Zelda is ready to $ kick some @$$!

I NEED A HIGH/TOP TIER CHARACTER. I need some balance in characters to keep up somewhat. >_> Any suggestions with reasons will be appreciated.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
umm, shiek, since she's already a part of zelda.
Unless you think she's too cheap, then hmmm...
Yeah, bobby, take up shiek. Don't be a gay space animal gayzor!
and tom, you like get some early matches in, direct me to your house and we'll play before the smashfest. I can't wait for 6pm. That's too long!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehe. Yeah I was thinking bout that one. I was kinda debating between Shiek or Peach. My Marth is kinda bleh. Every time I try to learn a new character I always go low tier. I don't know why. >_<

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I think we go low tiers because we see so many of the upper tiers playing, it becomes boring and repetetive, although they look good. And we see these unused guys who we hardly ever see being used, so we don't know how fun or cool they could be, so we give them a try. Those focused on fun will experiment with characters not usually used, while those focused on winning, may sometimes try others, but eventually go back to their best (usually uppers.)

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Alright, 6~
A little less than 2 hours. Man, this wait is teh gayness. I need to play! Played a few comps, but I think that was a bad idea. Hope it doesn't affect anything negatively...

Top tiers ftw! Fox is too cool >.>

I like playing Mario a lot though. G&W besides his recovery is too good.

FireFly

Smash Lord
**** i just checked on this now and oshiro needs a ride and you couldve been playing with me and felix after school!

FireFly

Smash Lord
INTENSE games, hope everyone had fun. the ffa matches were great & i need my black controller back please :( if anyone took my controller by accident, can i get it back on friday at the next smashfest if there is going to be one? my controller is black with my initials on the back

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ooooh yeah today was intense stuff! I'm improving so much with every fest. My Zelda pwned good tonight! Except for Dexs G Dub. Does anyone know how to get around that shffled F air and D tilt? It's driving me crazy cause I know it's coming, but I can't do jack diddly about it. >_<

Good games tonight Tom. You had some BEASTLY combos at my expense that I wish you recorded. I'll get that last stock from you some day. Sorry bout the lost controller man. I hope you find it. : )

Almost had Nick tonight. Sooo close. My $ Kick will find him next time! =D

Ait, I am sleep and then Maui. I wonder if I'll meet anyone up there that likes to smash.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
D­a­m­n, yesterday was crazy. I woke up like an hour ago, and my neck hurts like a bi­tc­h! Sleeping in the car was a bad idea.

Whoot, not the FFAs, but the teams! Ian and I make a pretty good team...

I did pretty good. Getting closer to beating that Falco. Nick's going down next time! Besides the dumb Falco, it was good. Neck to neck with the gimpfest with Ian, but I need a rematch with Frankie's Jigg. It was so friggin close!

Jump over him/attack from top, dank it with one of your moves(almost impossible), or outprioritize(almost impossible again) for the Fair. Just avoid the Dair, but watch out for the following dtilt. Going behind is the best, if you can.

Scott never had your controller? Don't worry man, you'll find it.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Hey shoyo, I forgot to do my game and watch combo to you. (Beat fox then laugh at player)
That was some good smashin last night. I did pretty good with my GaW.
I might be able to make a smashfest this friday, if I can manage to switch shifts with someone.
lol, i got scheduled for closing, 5pm to 12:30am. Hopefully I can switch.
One thing I really gotta work on with my GaW is teching.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
and i beat nick the last two games
also beat frankie... the usual frankie would call REDEMPTION
then of course i lost in the rematch haha

i was with tom at the same tv for so long but never got to play him...
'cause nick was whoring on it... **** it

edit:
tom, maybe it's time for you to get a new controller. or it can't be replaced because i haven't seen any frame counting controller selling at gamestop.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Duuuudes!!! I'm wrting this from Maui and it took me forever to find a wireless connection. Yay for blue tooth.

Thanks for the Game and Watch advice. I think I should probably just go a different character for G Dub. The floatiness makes her too slow to out prioritize and Dex can read me like a manga. >_>

Anyways, Friday sounds good dex. I'll amp up my Peach or Shiek or whatever my second is gonna be for YOU! XD

Oh yeah sorry bout leaving so early on Friday. I had to go home and sleep cause I had to wake up at 4 in the morning and board the plane. That and I was STARVING!!! O_O

Oh yeah and I found like 5 or 8 smashers in the Iao Band. They're all like middle school and stuff. lolz Some of them live on Oahu and they were all in awe of my vids. Isai CF left them speechless because Isai is too good. But yeah I told them that if they ever wanted to have some real competition, they can contact me lol.

Good luck Shoyo. I know you'll beat Frankies Jiggs next time. I only played him once on Friday, but pulled it out somehow. That was scary intense!

FireFly

Smash Lord
i had your *** scott, i shouldve waited for that up-smash to finish lol. btw, no controller will ever be the same because i got it from a shop next to kens house back in august in oc2 :(

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, still a shop man.
I guess it has some nice memories with it too though.

Maui~
How's it down there? Or is it up? Whichever >.>
No advanced stuff down there, I'm guessing.

Man, I hope Friday's a go.

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Seems like u guys have a lot of fun.
Where do you guys meet up??
Im new around here so im still learnin directions.
How can I get there from Kamehameha Hwy?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehe yeah they're all kinds of n00b up here in maui. They don't know who the pros are or the advanced techs. Well at least the ones I talked to anyways. I'm sure there aer a few that are pro status kinda. @_@

Well there's not much going on now, the band camp is all done and I'm going home soon. I've been pretty much doing homework till now. Still gotta do more when I go home. Shukudai ga kirai da.

I NEED TO SMASH BEFORE FRIDAY! My Zelda can't wait that long! Who wants to hook up with me on Wedsnesday or Thursday? At the U of H of course.

Guess I'll be practicing some peach before I go to sleep tonight.

Top Bottom