• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lol well thanksgiving stay with your guys family not the smash family see ya guys next week of jose wants a smashfest at his house i got to crack down on my architecture project and on thanksgiving day i work..... well most of team livewire works at 3..... IN THE MORNING!!!!! yay!!!! 12 hours worth of time and a half pay woot woot

as for the wii ill probly can get it after thanksgiving BUT idk still yet cause imma do nothing with it lol i guess ill just wait for brawl to come out

HAPPY TURKEY'S DAY EVE!!!!! GUBBLE GUBBLE!!!!

-Frankie

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
you can play melee on the wii and say, "hey look, we're playing smash on the wii!"
if you're not interested in the launch games, that's pretty much what you can do with it.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
So seeing as this semester is coming down to the wire I need my Fridays to do school work. Sorry guys, Imma have to close the garage this month. It'll be back up during the holidays but I need all the time I can get to study and finish projects. Just to illustrate how much work I have to deal with:

I'm taking 18 Credits (Out of the possible max of 19) so thats 6 classes this semseter
3 of which are 3 hours long
1 (photography class) which requires me to come in out of class for ~4 hours a week to develop and print
Making sure I'm hovering at a GPA of 3.5
Make sure gf doesn't think I'm spending more time playing video games than with her (VERY HARD)
Raid with my Guild in WoW 4-6 hours a night (One of the reasons why gf issue is so hard)

Smash will be back up next month and begining of next semester when things die down.

Variyen

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm a long time SSBM player, but never really got into it until recently. Does anyone know of any tournaments going on, or want to get some people together and play a match? My AIM is misoawesome if anyone wants to hit me up.

Also, sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this, I have heard form friends that there is a forum etiquette, but I have no idea what it is.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sucks *** man. Get your grades up so I can play you soon.

Welcome man. AIM me anytime. Go look for the "Hawaii Player Finder" topic or something like that. has all the players in Hawaii.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
what's up variven.
I assume you're here in hawaii, since you're posting here.
I don't think there are any tourneys happening, and our weekly smashfests have been put on hold for a while.
But, if you can set something up, the guys on this board might wanna play.
I know I do.

Variyen

Smash Rookie
Yeah, everyone I smash with are away at the moment, so I have been jonsing for a good time.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
yea was up dude names scott, i have no main at the moments cuz all my my guys suck lol
any way variyen where do u live

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I think my cousin is too young to learn to lay Falco decently. Even though he picked up SHL and l-canceling quickly, he doesn't use them. He played my other cousins when they were here yesterday, and he went back to staying in one place mashing B for the whole match. Well, I tried... and if he has fun spamming Falco's laser, I shouldn't complain. Even though it's boring as hell to watch >.<

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey sir smashers im iori from planet memphis i was wondering how and were is the death by **** or dbr thread at any help may save your planet im in the insomnia in the atlantic south is the reginal zones but basically what im look for is the song to zelgadis shinded blinded bob money overdose and the king i have to have their songs its driving me crazy any help is appreciated

Ps Oh hey please need help

FireFly

Smash Lord
check the cali threads. >_> I thought you were someone visiting Hawaii that we can play...then I read the post ):

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sorry. didn't notice it was a triple... Just didn't post the first time, so I rewrote it, then bam! Two...weird. The third shold've been editted, my bad.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
I wish. I'm dying here, stuck at school for the next two weeks busting all nighters for my last two projects. X_X

Hows everyone else holding up? We might get a small TV and hook it up in the hallway outside the computer lab at Campus Center.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
I wish. I'm dying here, stuck at school for the next two weeks busting all nighters for my last two projects. X_X

Hows everyone else holding up? We might get a small TV and hook it up in the hallway outside the computer lab at Campus Center.
Nice.

And I might be going down soon, not sure though. Going down to play the waipahu dudes on Friday, so Idk.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
JOSE man me and terence are gona b off real soon just in fact on the 18 were in to winter break brah, till idk long time for smash STD cuz ECHO HILL I STILL NEED IT
ECHO HILL
ECHO HILL
NIIIIICCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ECHO HILL

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Hey Good Fricking News!!!!!
LMAO i bought something for my labtop and for me smash is on the go.....so anywhere with an outlet i can play smash just as long as i got my labtop and cube with me ^^ soooo shoooots UH STUDENTS!!!! if your free and stuff tell me and we go smash this shiznite up.... ill be at noob hallway (what me and jose dubbed the hallway outside the campus center computer lab) during my breaks which are:

Monday and Wensday
12:30 - 2:30 and if i decide to skip any of my classes

Friday
9:30 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 2:30 and if i decide to skip any of my classes

Tuesday and Thursday
i dont got class so im not gonna be at UH... UNLESS!!!! i decide to come cause sometimes i got crap to finish up in these days

so ya smash for me is on the go ppls lol yay for me!!!!

-Frankie

*edit* for spell checking and grammer >.<

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
sigh.... the smash ive been only having is against jose at UH..... ratio of 4 to 1 on jose winning and im tired of losing!!! ^^ lol were the hell are you daniel in campus we need more smashers!!!!

Top Bottom