• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i wana like rest NICK so i can get my echo hill man thafawking thing like ups my game its like a + 55 point man!

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Kinda late, but is Firefly Jose? ****, that's the guy that I heard even Rob couldn't beat. Must be some crazy guy. Anyway, I might play you guys soon, or at least I hope.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Sorry... I haven't been reading this too much since the friday night smashfests were postponed. I think I'll be able to come tomorrow, since I don't have my 12:30 class anymore.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
big dude with curly hair..... that description fits a lot of ppl in UH lol but watever
as for smashfest at Jose's house..... hopefully it will be the last no smash week cant this week due to the following reasons:

<> most of team livewire mite work friday nite.... U2 party at the waterpark!!!!
<> finals week is next week for us UH students so we have to cram hard... i got 2 finals on mon and one is at 7:30 >.<

so ya hopefully jose will start his smashfest again next week imma ask him to post something about it.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Dammit, where'd you get it? I looked into Ala Moana, Toys N Joys, called Bestbuy, and other places, but no luck. Need a Wii, like seriously, Christmas...Argh, either find it, or buy it from this kid selling a new one for 300.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
sry daniel about today >.< i didnt bring my cube and stuff..... if i knew you wanted to smash today i would have brought it cause i didnt just want to smash by myself T.T but ya next semester i guess lol

FireFly

Smash Lord
ah there were selling some at walmart at 8AM. probably sold out though. The only place I know taking preorders is toyriffic here in Kapolei, sorry.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
so your one of the lucky ones yesterday huh tom... nah I got a wii also from walmart they only had 28 at pearl kai. I was number 25.. now to choose a game hmm..

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
tom, when you added me, was my name a faded gray, or is it normal black and allows you to send a message?
cause I added you to mine, and your name is gray and i can't send anything.

what does this mean?????

edit: nevermind.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
I tried to get a Wii today down at Toys N Joys. Fission Mailed'd! Frick, sucked. Had to waste a whole Saturday sleeping time to not get one. I went down around 9, and the store openned up at 6 to get rid of the line. Wtf, why is there still a line!?

Argh, next week...

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, Idk... I have no clue where it is.

And that's the day it restocks on Wii. I don't think I should've leaked that info, but meh. I better get one on Friday..,

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
heh get the Wii in the morning!!! if we do smash on friday its in the afternoon anyway so ya.... no news yet tho if theres smash this friday. btw i do pick ups for those ppl who live in town so hit me up i pick up and drop off terenece and daniel

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
gud god finaly game on, also NICK i got my own little personal magic song, but i still dont know if it better than urs, hopfuly were gona find out

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok fr1ck sry i work this friday nite >.< so ya idk if were gonna have a smash since you gues lost the driver for the towners..... maybe jose can change the date or move it up a spot or something idk imma tell him to post something up

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
Is there any Samoans in this community of smashers? Cuz when I go there I dont want to be the only samoan that plays this game...Im in alaska and im goin to a family reunion in the summer...i know its kinda early to ask, but i was wondering. Im not that good but i was wondering if any of yallz r 1 of my cuzzes and has some secret smash life....and yea...sorry for wastin space.
- Vito (Main: Doc)

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
That sucks, and I don't know any Samoans playing this game. It's nice to know different people playing this game. Ahh, Smash, incredible... *Dozes off*

I think Robert is Hawaiian as well. I'm Japanese btw.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
Cool...it's great that some people appeciate all smashers, and not just those who are good....Alaska, brutal....

Top Bottom