• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lol alaska... meet up with lunaris before? some of us meet him wen we went t OC2... AND FRIDAY NITE MITE BE ON!!! turns out the friday nite thing wee suppost to work is next week not this week.... i got to get in conctact with jose to tell him still so cross your guys fingers so smash can be on this week!!!!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i cant cross them.... there in action baby to kick some ***, or try to and talk **** all night to have some FUN YAAAAAAAAAAA

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
fricking jose i told him to post something here >.< well anyway ya smash is on for this friday woot woot finally i get to challenge someone other than jose >.<

as for tournies there hasnt been a BIG TOURNY ever since the last islad wide one that The Zone hosted as for small tournies we held a few here a there just for kicks its called the V8 CHALLENGE!!! lol but ya hope to see ya guys on friday

towners give me a heads up if you guys need a ride or something hit me up on aim (urveryownturtle) or text / call my cell

-Frankie

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
is SHDL, infinite illusion stall, and the Fair for fox useless?

everyone always argues against me on this.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
for the infinite illusion and Fair idk but for SHDL thats ****s for style pts i give ppl mad props who can do that but hey i dont play fox so idk what im talking about

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
I do, and I give props on it anyway. It's some crazy stuff. Can't pull it off like Andrew. Fair can be useful at times, but illusion stall is way too risky to use, so I find it useless.

And Ping, or I call you Frankie? Anyway, if I go, I'd like a ride. And cell number plis.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
sorry scott, my AIM was on, but I was away.
And no, I can't bring your friend because I can't make it tomorrow.
Maybe some other week.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Never mind, my final was at 7:30 (I just finished it), but I didn't think I'd be this tired after getting up early for once, so I'm going to pass tonight. Is there still going to be smash next week?

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
good games tonight man
thanks again jose for hosting
and frankie for the ride
also nick's trashtalk and funny **** made tonight every enjoyable
Yeah, a real smashfest is frikken awsome.

Man, thanks guys. Especially Frankie. Couldn't have gone without you. And the smash fest was awsome. Got to meet people and get owned. Ouch, teh skills are crying... ;_;
Ahh, but tonight was cool. Never got to play like 3 guys, but everyone else was nuts. Funny guys. Hope to go there again. Then we finish the unfinished matches and play some more! Nick's going down this time.

FireFly

Smash Lord
WOW i really need to up my game and calm down haha. I was so excited to see everyone and play jose so it made pressure. next time it won't happen. ~_~ Anyway good games last night

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, same. Was my first time there, so it was intense. Never played a real guy for like a week until the smash fest, which kinda sucked too. ****, Tom, your style is so offensive and pressuring. Next time, I won't get 3 stocked. That match was the worst one I ever had! ;_;

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
i cant wait to play with you guys again. schools done next week =) maybe ill go with eugine or something next time.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok next semester my school schedual will be changing meaning that i wont be having school on friday's no more.... so it would be more out of the way for me to pick up the town's ppl well imma try something new and test it out this winter break we are currently having.....

Jose's smashfest usually starts at 6ish and ends hopefully by 11 at nite so in order to make the 6ish time i need to leave the town area by 4 - 430ish.

well im planning that the town smashers meet in one area were i can pick all of them up in one go, so i dont have to drive around to different places and use up gas ^^. dont worry tho i will drop you guys back to your house after the smashfest.

easiest place i can think of is Ala Moana, pretty simple to find and close enough to were shoyo and daniel lives. Terenece has a bus ride there but since his taking the bus from school anyway it shouldnt be a big deal rite? Dont worry i wont leave anyone behind ill wait if your running late. sounds good or wat? let me know...

one more thing daniel something wrong with your phone cause wen i try calling it goes straight to voice mail.... let me kno wats up, makes my life easier ^^

NO SMASH THIS WEEK FRIDAY!!!! (11/20)
most of team livewire work at nite.... waterpark is hosting Paul Wall's concert thingy if you guys didnt know so ya dont spam call txt me asking if theres smash or not ^^

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
o ya forgot to mention something...
ummm if you wanna bring your friends and stuff to the smashfest and stuff but like there having thoughts of not going due to some "things" or watever... ill be bringing my cam corder next smashfest and record some things here and there

meaning that i will be making preview/montage of what jose's smashfest is like and stuff, the smash scene, few battles, interviews etc..... ill be uploading it at youtube so you can show it to your friends family etc.

see ya guys next week friday....

-Frankie

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
ok next semester my school schedual will be changing meaning that i wont be having school on friday's no more.... so it would be more out of the way for me to pick up the town's ppl well imma try something new and test it out this winter break we are currently having.....

Jose's smashfest usually starts at 6ish and ends hopefully by 11 at nite so in order to make the 6ish time i need to leave the town area by 4 - 430ish.

well im planning that the town smashers meet in one area were i can pick all of them up in one go, so i dont have to drive around to different places and use up gas ^^. dont worry tho i will drop you guys back to your house after the smashfest.

easiest place i can think of is Ala Moana, pretty simple to find and close enough to were shoyo and daniel lives. Terenece has a bus ride there but since his taking the bus from school anyway it shouldnt be a big deal rite? Dont worry i wont leave anyone behind ill wait if your running late. sounds good or wat? let me know...

one more thing daniel something wrong with your phone cause wen i try calling it goes straight to voice mail.... let me kno wats up, makes my life easier ^^

NO SMASH THIS WEEK FRIDAY!!!! (11/20)
most of team livewire work at nite.... waterpark is hosting Paul Wall's concert thingy if you guys didnt know so ya dont spam call txt me asking if theres smash or not ^^
Alright, sounds good. Thanks again for getting out of your way to pick us up and stuff. Really appreciate it.

And Ala Moana's a good place to gather. Doesn't give me any trouble. >_>

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
o ya forgot to mention something...
ummm if you wanna bring your friends and stuff to the smashfest and stuff but like there having thoughts of not going due to some "things" or watever... ill be bringing my cam corder next smashfest and record some things here and there

meaning that i will be making preview/montage of what jose's smashfest is like and stuff, the smash scene, few battles, interviews etc..... ill be uploading it at youtube so you can show it to your friends family etc.

see ya guys next week friday....

-Frankie

Yeah, my friend wants to go next time.

Shoots. Get some shots of you yelling and Nick talking smack, hahah. Whoo, exciting bah

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, sorry, I couldn't find my phone for a little while. Actually, I don't keep it on much anyway, since it's a crappy old phone >.<

And that video sounds good. The idea of a video got me thinking... what if we tried to throw together a little combo video from the matches? Or would that be too much work?

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Would be pretty cool. I sometimes pull some stuff off that I wish I had a video of, so it might be a good idea. We could all tape something, and I think my friend can edit it for us, if she agrees to it.

FireFly

Smash Lord
lol good idea frankie with the youtube thing. I was planning on doing something like that too. I have a working camcorder as well

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
yeah now we get to hear all of the **** talkin and SMASH action clicks from NICKS killa controler action and ****.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
you guys can make a combo vid if you guys can but the video im gonna be making is like a trailer or comercial thingy for the smashfest at jose's place so instead of like telling your friends about it you can show this to them and such

REMINDER!!!!!
no smash this friday (11/22) it will be back on next week friday (11/29)

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
That would be great if we could get some footage so that everyone has a part in a combo video. And according to someone on GameFAQs, we would need to record the matches with a VCR then use a capture card.

Top Bottom