• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

FireFly

Smash Lord
yep daniel, we've done recording before. We used a VCR and had a camera record off of the VCR. i could bring a VCR to jose's house and a camera aswell. Should we make a "jose's house montage & combo video!" ?

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
That would be great. And seeing how many people participate, it shouldn't be too hard to find sweet combos. Would we need extra video tapes just in case?

FireFly

Smash Lord
I have some extra video tapes, but if you guys are willing to bring some, that would be good.

FireFly

Smash Lord
dang, bad news guys. >_> I just tested the camera and windows media player isn't recognizing it as a capture source.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
hello merry christmas or whatever you guys celebrate!!!

p.s. i finally got a chance to play smash again this week end the last time i played was when i played with you guys. shoyo kicked me around lol it was pretty sad... my link got waveshined and beat upi dident do anything from simple wavedashing to any simple combos. :( so sad all those hours trying to get good with link wasted... p0op

happy holidays

shininamaru

Smash Rookie
you guys wouldn't to know who the best in the state is would you? I've heard he uses Marth [bleh]. If you have lemme know! I think he lives on Oahu..

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
that would be jose, HO'ZE, he's a samus/marth/IC/Fox/Mewtwo .....lol yeah he's on this thread. most of us play with my at his house about every friday

my name is scott-jose mentor for Samus .... kinda

shininamaru

Smash Rookie
if I ever go up there, you think I'll be able to meet you guys? It would be nice to see some other people other than me and my friends playing SSBM.

FireFly

Smash Lord
of course you'll be able to meet us. it seems like there are a lot of new people popping up from everywhere now and thats cool.

shininamaru

Smash Rookie
except...I'm not new. I just found out about this guy though so hopefully I get to see how he plays when I go up there. [I guess I am new]

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Nah, Bryan's overdramatic again. You drama queen you~
That's why you should play again. Just for fun, like the rest of us.

Happy Christmas and a merry new year! Hooo, corny, bah.

Yo new guy. Jose would probably be the best in this state. Some others you might find crazy are Tom, Nick, Frankie. Sorry if I missed anyone.

I'm kind of junk. >_> No mindgames son!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Actually, shininamaru, I'm the best here.
I've just been keeping my skills hidden so the guys don't get all discouraged.

shininamaru

Smash Rookie
Wow theres some competition around here eh? You guys got videos of yourselves? I don't think I'll be going up to Oahu for awhile. So you know it would be nice to see your playing beforehand. I have a couple of vids but they aren't good. They're kinda old...so obviously my friends and I all suck. [well back then anyway]

FireFly

Smash Lord
Frank told me no smash this week guys sorry, something came up. So that just gives you guys more time to practice, especially you Dex!

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I might be going to a Waipahu smash fest then. Might have one here too. Idk yet, but I might get to finally face Andrew. And I want some matches in with Rob.

If there is one next week. I need to play everyone I missed last time. And finish the match with Terence.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
waipahu has a smashfest ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? if its during the day.... i like come!!!!!!! livewire boys got something to do at night thats why

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
ah wtf i missed some thing dude im getting bored, and i gota take my gf out on this friday for her christmas gift arrrrrrrrr

Top Bottom