• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
yeah i got the message, but my phone shows the missed call before the message so i called back the number not know who it was, then i listened to the message it was dumb but wtf BAND IT OVA

how come were not playing the in house =')

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
got to admit tho the bowser challenge was epic... even tho they werent pro bowsers..... team work and no friendly fire made it worth while lmao

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
I'm alright at the game, if anyone would like to play me and my friends just message me. When i said i'm alright i'm alright at the pro level, i can easily make a n00b cry, and so can my friends, but we don't take the game seriously, we play or i play because it reliefs my stress, and it's a good way to make some good friends, ya know. I live in honolulu, so yea.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Hey what's up.
Pro level ey? Good.
Most of the guys on this board don't live near honolulu.
You can check the "Hawaii player finder" thread and see the other hawaii smashers infos.
Hopefully we'll get to play you sometime.

FireFly

Smash Lord
lol "all right at the pro level" i was thinking about money matching you but i stopped when it said you weren't serious about the game ;/

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
money match me with some magic going on with the power of CC yeah, oh baby lol na FAWK that TOM is gona frame count like mad lol

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
FAWK

yeah i know i cant win with out it

like they say when u have it truly is when i dont have it, and only in your heart

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
We gotta get something going at UH. Bring a TV in or some**** to the Computer Lab hallway.

There are a BUNCH of people that give me a headache when they talk about the game.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
um i have likea 80% of not comming this friday then like almost a 100% for not comming for at like 2 months cuz mom wont let me off it i have bad grades and im getting like a idk F for japanese and i cant have any D's and if i do i dont get to drive ....yeah nuff said

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
umm yeah, I probably won't be coming this week.
It sucks that when I was able to go, it was a suckfest.
Well, maybe next week for me. If it's still happening that is.

PS. Wii on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I just want it NOW!!!
I'll be back.

(time travels to sunday)
(returns from time travel)

****, wrong sunday.
wasted my last time warp, now I gotta wait.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
same as you daniel wont be getting wii till brawl
dex why dont u freeze urself like wat cartman did cause he couldnt get his wii lol

FireFly

Smash Lord
adrians birthday tomorrow V8 challenge since there wasn't one last week and i want to make him drink it :X

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
so dirty tom so dirty, if i won i would make nick drink it MUWAHAHA

key word if MUWHAHAAA

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I have to miss another night of smash tomorrow. My strange math professor emailed out final exam today. What kind of math exam has questions like "when was the word robot first introduced, and how is Isaac Asimov related to robots?"

We even have to state the sources where we got our info. I'm starting to feel like I'm taking english again.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
awe bull ****,,,

EHCO's HILL

some one fawking HELP ME

NIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK where are u the guitar wars didn't work kAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom