• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you ever cried while watching a movie or tv show

Y-NOT

Smash Rookie
I cried at the End of The Green Mile. And now i hate that movie. I will never watch that movie EVER again.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
"Be free, Butterfree" I lost it at the end
OMFG Thank you!!!

Memories are flooding back, I must've seen that episode about 8 years ago, yet still remember it quite well. As if you release a perfectly good butterfree so it can have babies...

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Wall-E made me Cry
UP almost did even though various people
kept revealing what happened in the first 10 min.
Spoiler:
His friend becomes his, and Wife Dies

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I cried when I first saw the episode Kenny Dies from South Park.

Also at the funeral of Big Fish I had to cry. Other than that, I don't cry at movies. Maybe once at Man on the Moon though.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The girl in my avatar made me cry on episode 48, and still does every time I watch it.

You watch her go through so much pain, and then when she is about to lose everything, and you know she really has nothing left, you hear here start talking about this guy she had put off, and then she says, and its right here I start balling every time, "I'll buy a mirror, and practice smiling so I can see him again." The idea that has to buy a mirror, and practice, to smile is enough to get at me, but on top of that, its the idea that she is only comfortable seeing him when she is faking her happiness. On top of that, earlier in the episode we watched the boy die. It really is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Children of Men: The ending, OH the ending. So much hope, so much work, so much had been put in, and so much had been taken away. The movie shows you so much senseless violence gradually as the movie starts from a coffee shop exploding in the first 5 minutes with a woman walking out with her severed arm, to the end when its a full blown war zone, that you kind of forget all of these people are dying, and are really only focus on the hope an tiny bit of optimism. But in a tiny moment of quiet pain, a brief, singular death, all of the pain all of a sudden catches up with you, and I couldn't help but cry.

Babel- the story is very complicated, just watch it. Something will have to make you cry.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
crashic, you make me want to watch eureka seven. i really thought it had a nice look but to hear that the story has intense moments like that... really intriguing

i hardly cry, but i did cry during the pursuit of happiness. honestly, i didn't think i would, but i am a believer god-fearing, and for some reason the scene where will smith carried his child at the church while the choir was singing worship songs really got to me... it wasn't even supposed to be a tear-jerking scene, but it really made me think about poverty in the world and how poor people depend on the same God that i depend on, but for so much more.

BBQTV

Smash Master
castaway nuff said WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only movie i ever cried in

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
^ i remember i was sad and nearly teared up during the part where the guy loses wilson

i just remembered that when i was a little kid i was watching that pokemon episode called pikachu's goodbye. i was touched when pikachu came back to ash

BBQTV

Smash Master
Leaves from the vine
falling so slow
like fragile, tiny shells
drifting in the foam

Little soldier boy
come marching home
Brave soldier boy
comes marching home

T__T this is what most recently made me cry, from Uncle Iroh's portion of the Avatar episode Tales of Ba Sing Se.
I teared up at that part

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
Anime usually doesn't make me sad but the ending of the first Bleach movie made me a little teary.

EDIT:
The girl in my avatar made me cry on episode 48, and still does every time I watch it.

You watch her go through so much pain, and then when she is about to lose everything, and you know she really has nothing left, you hear here start talking about this guy she had put off, and then she says, and its right here I start balling every time, "I'll buy a mirror, and practice smiling so I can see him again." The idea that has to buy a mirror, and practice, to smile is enough to get at me, but on top of that, its the idea that she is only comfortable seeing him when she is faking her happiness. On top of that, earlier in the episode we watched the boy die. It really is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
That was pretty sad to :( The movie for Eureka Seven was great! You should see this if you haven't yet, though.. it's even more sad for Anemone.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i didn't find that part of avatar sad
i don't know....it wasn't sad enough for crying...^^

BBQTV

Smash Master
i didn't find that part of avatar sad
i don't know....it wasn't sad enough for crying...^^
do you know why its sad well irohs son had died and in that episode he helps many people but at the end he says he couldn't help his son also that was a tribute to mako irohs original voiceactor

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Pokemon: The First Movie. I kid you not..... I was little, what do you expect?! The part at the end just got me...... ;-;
OMG! ME TOO! Lol!!! I'm not even joking either.... :dizzy:

Also I cry during alot of animes. Anime is just really moving toward me.

Things like-

Ef- A Tale Of Memories
Ayashi No Ceres
Bakura Ga Ita

Tacel

Smash Lord
I cry when Kidz Bop commercials come on TV. They ruin everything.

Mota

I havent sobbed or had tears streaming down my eyes, just teary. My friend is making me watch litres of tears soon, apparently that'll make me cry. =D

JUDGE

Smash Lord
do you know why its sad well irohs son had died and in that episode he helps many people but at the end he says he couldn't help his son also that was a tribute to mako irohs original voiceactor
yeah i knew that already^^
but i dunno....it wasn't sad enough for crying...^^

but yeah i remembered that i cried i pokemon the movie mew vs. mewtwo

TWO times^^ first in the little movie with pickachu were charizard got stuck in that...THING and screamed
and in the end were ash turned into stone and pickachu trys to awake him *cry*^^

BBQTV

Smash Master
well from what i heard mako was like and underground voiceactor who many people like and truth be told i didn't know this until after i saw that episode but i've seen it like 3 times and i know the feeling of not being able to help some you love

superkid

Smash Cadet
i forgot the exact name.. very old known movie.. with the giant monkey.. king kong.. i was about dunno 7/8 and i thought it was so sad...

JUDGE

Smash Lord
well from what i heard mako was like and underground voiceactor who many people like and truth be told i didn't know this until after i saw that episode but i've seen it like 3 times and i know the feeling of not being able to help some you love
oh!.......i'm sry dude......didn't see that coming.....:urg:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
When the Joker said "we'll be doing this forever" or something like that to Batman near the end of Dark Knight, since Ledger was dead it really hit me when I heard that.

The Orphanage cause it was just sad.

and sadly The Grudge because I honestly had never been so scared in my life. nothing else has ever effected me like those series of movies (the japanese ones included) and I know a lot of people laugh at them but, well, they ruined me for a while until I got over it.

I've cried over music more often honestly

Mota

I've cried more reading a book then in movies and shows.

Although my female friend is making me watch Litres Of Tears, so that might change. lol

Top Bottom