• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have these Ike boards always been so dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
I've been visiting these boards for years and never really saw it active.
I don't post much since there isn't really anything for me to say, but I was wondering why the Ike boards are so dead.
I've recently been getting back into brawl, as I had quit for about 6 months.
I'll probably start visiting more and post on these boards, but please prove me wrong when I say it seems dead and respond to this or other topics and such.

I read the rules and it seems this kind of topic is ok to make...
So... yeah... Hope the Ike boards are more active than I remember soon. :]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Define 'Dead.' We just tend to keep contained, as we've got one thread that makes up most of the our use, and it's fine. I would not say we're dead, though, especially compared to some other character boards I lurk.

Anyway, inb4 Nyke.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
Oh that's good, I honestly thought the Ike boards weren't very active but you two posted quickly.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll try to be active here now btw.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Dude, we just post everything in the general discussion.

We're actually much more talkative/active than most character boards as I understand it.

Oh and

You could have posted this in the general discussion. Hah.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Why did you make this again? Is this not a general question?

Let's see how long it takes Nys to find this and close it.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
Well I would like Nys or someone to delete this topic, unless there is a way I can... I've rarely used smashboards.
If I can delete this then let me know. I don't see a delete button or anything.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Didn't even notice this thread yesterday, I gotta stop relying solely on my User CP.

Well I would like Nys or someone to delete this topic, unless there is a way I can... I've rarely used smashboards.
If I can delete this then let me know. I don't see a delete button or anything.
Normally I wouldn't lock this unless it got reduced to spam (which from past experience, would only happen after I've said that I will lock it once it is reduced to spam... <3 you guys); but if you want it closed I will do so.

Yeah, only mods can delete posts... and I think threads can't even be deleted; just locked. By mods, of course.
I can delete threads so you guys can't see them but that's only if it's like an advertising thread or something. I can't permanently delete threads either.

:248:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom